Prayers for Puccah

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit…I found out yesterday. Her brother texted me. I haven’t been around here in years, but she and I stayed in touch. I only met her once, but I’m happy that I did. I’ll miss you, baby. I love you.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very shitty news. I think we only blabbed a couple times (probably about tattoos), but she seemed like a great lady. Same thing happened to a good friend of mine a few weeks ago. She was seemingly healthy, caught covid, and died three days later. So tired of this fvcking virus.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well yet again, I can’t stop crying. It’s very upsetting in itself, but I think all the pent up emotion from work is also coming through.

I’m trying to get motivated/ready for the gym, but I look like someone punched me in the face!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is so sad…..praying for all her friends and family to be comforted by God and his peace that is beyond understanding.
God bless you Ricky for your hard work as one of the warriors on the Covid front. Thanks brother for not only starting this thread and all you did to try to help Puccah, but also for your sacrifices in helping others through so many tragedies. 🙏

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Remembering Puccah

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in the past two weeks I personally know three people that have died from COVID. A neighbor’s daughter who was in her late 20’s, a good friend of my wife that was in here mid 40’s, and my cousin’s fiancée that was in her late 40’s. Of course I didn’t know puccah personally but like everyone else, we could tell she was a great girl and her glowing personality came through on this forum. It sucks. It’s not fair. She didn’t deserve to go like this. Rest easy sweet lady.

@Ricky10….hang in there brother. I pray the lord brings you some peace and easiness really soon.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well yet again, I can’t stop crying. It’s very upsetting in itself, but I think all the pent up emotion from work is also coming through.

I’m trying to get motivated/ready for the gym, but I look like someone punched me in the face!
Hang in there brother, nothing wrong with getting emotional sometimes and letting it all out, its a healthy way of dealing with things.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Don’t be hard on yourself. This is tough. I really even know puccah, but I started tearing up just going through some of her recent posts. I can’t imagine how it would feel for someone who knew her. Hang in there buddy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you everyone for your very kind words, but this is not about me and I will be
be OK ;). It has just been such a shock and build up of emotion I suppose. I was able to pull myself together to go workout...

Don’t be hard on yourself. This is tough. I really even know puccah, but I started tearing up just going through some of her recent posts. I can’t imagine how it would feel for someone who knew her. Hang in there buddy.
Reading through her recent posts is what really gets me. Chilling really…

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is shocking to read. I am so sorry for her family and those of you who know her well. I will pray for all of you as well. This truly is heartbreaking.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know Puccah, or interact with her on these forums, but I have read many of her posts over the years. She seemed like a very nice/passionate person and will surely be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.