PowerFULL Human and Healthy test subjects-Conclusively effective

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My names is James and I work out of a doctors office. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why am I still arguing with this wall?
The entire industry designs and develops products based off of their research of others' research. This is no big secret and no big surprise. Research is very expensive and the industry choses to spend their money on marketing. Again, no big secret and no big surprise.

Pharmaceutical companies spend millions and billions of dollars on their research with actual test subjects. Then they charge you $10/mg for an active that costs them <$0.01mg so they can recoup their expenses. Then they monopolize and patent and brand name this stuff so no one can make or get access to it cheaper. Then they have the other competitive pharmaceutical companies take the same material and move a molecule and create an alternate active of the same chemical base and do the same thing. They have screwed the consumer and the health care industry in broad daylight. This is no big secret and no big surprise.

So what was it that was so ground breaking and so important about your point anyway.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might be true, but research is definitely not a priority.

It's called Research & Development for a reason - not Development & Research. It's a very simple concept to grasp, figuring out how the public would be informed of a product: instead of investing in advertisement (T.V., radio, internet, etc.), you can re-direct that spending towards individuals to do that for you.

That's an example of what the average consumer does, not me. I don't need to ingest creatine because more than one of the products in my nutritional support program naturally increase creatine levels. So, we can scratch that idea out.

It's about the interest of the shot callers in the industry, not yours. You don't have to tell me that twice - that's a given.

COA is a halfway job. Any company can take the word of the supplier with a COA. I'm talking about extensive third-party testing to ensure purity and testing for the common 358 potential contaminants found in the majority of supplies. Many companies don’t go the extra step – they’ll check the raw material, and if it passes, they assume it’s OK all the way through to the final product.

How about third-party verification of plant species to ensure potency and sending all botanical raw materials to confirm the presence of the active ingredients?

The chances of a company working with HPLC technology are slim. In any case, you can quantify the amount of active ingredient with this type of technology - that's if you actually work with.

How about some internal and external safety evaluations for chemical contaminants and microbiological safety?
Do you conduct quality control tests?
Are you exceeding GMP standards?

I don't need to wait for a response, I already know the answer. You're wasting your time representing and defending insignificant, weak companies compared to the far greater organizations established and everything that I'm mentioning is being done by others out in the actual world.

Are any companies on here Fortune 500 companies?
Are they #1 in their arena? (Can they prove it?)
Are their studies published in peer reviewed medical journals?

Nobody on this board is doing all these things I mentioned. They might be doing some - but not all.

I'm unsubscribing because this thread is a waste of time. This like fighting with someone about the color of the sky. I wish you all the very best in health and wealth and when you're done rolling in your own dirt and become interested in creating a serious business and working with a serious company, then we'll talk some more.
None of this was worth addressing. I've already addressed all of it anyway, given satisfactory answers, this is essentially the dribble of an 'entitled' individual.

Your heart is in the right place, but either you are so ignorant or arrogant, or some combination therein, that you fail to read and comprehend my posts; and, moreover, fail to grasp the situation.

You also do not understand, or care to understand, necessary business practices. This isn't big-pharm, I am sorry, but it is not.

And, seriously here Danny, take up my challenge. This will be the fourth time I have responded to you shooting your mouth off about your 'knowledge' by challenging you to refute my posts on PowerFULL point-for-point. Here, I even found the most recent one for you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82188-gh-yay-nay.html

No bickering, no whining, you tell me in objective terms what issues are presented in extracting a high-grade of Mucuna. Tell me how those studies are flawed, and what hypothetical issues are presented in sourcing a high grade of Mucuna. Better yet, why don't you tell me which analogues of Mucuna are relevant to such a discussion. If you can't answer any of those questions, stfu.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure if you attempt this nonsense again, you'll get to know me even better. Nobody likes to have opinions force fed to them.
You're tough talk over the internet. I'm positive you're a very relaxed individual in person though.

By the way, I've been practically laughing with my finger in your face for the past 2-3 pages in this thread - I haven't become any more familiar with you meanwhile. Drop your weak threats, you're a hop and a skip away from a monk. I think it's time for an update on the childish jokes about my stats. It wouldn't be a bad idea to update my stats either. Give credit where credit is due my friend.

The entire industry designs and develops products based off of their research of others' research. This is no big secret and no big surprise. Research is very expensive and the industry choses to spend their money on marketing. Again, no big secret and no big surprise.
Thanks for reinstating my point on how broke every company on here is. That's exactly why none of the companies on this board are #1 in their field. Because they can't afford to do their own research on their own products. Who said it was a big secret or surprise? The reason for all the havoc on here is that the reps feel offended because I'm telling them that they're too broke to do their own research that they have to bum off of others', that's all. Even you agree with the point I'm delivering. You know it to be truth and they're furious because I'm reminding them that they're not doing anything innovative by bumming off other's work.

None of this was worth addressing. I've already addressed all of it anyway, given satisfactory answers, this is essentially the dribble of an 'entitled' individual.

Your heart is in the right place, but either you are so ignorant or arrogant, or some combination therein, that you fail to read and comprehend my posts; and, moreover, fail to grasp the situation.

You also do not understand, or care to understand, necessary business practices. This isn't big-pharm, I am sorry, but it is not.

And, seriously here Danny, take up my challenge. This will be the fourth time I have responded to you shooting your mouth off about your 'knowledge' by challenging you to refute my posts on PowerFULL point-for-point. Here, I even found the most recent one for you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82188-gh-yay-nay.html

No bickering, no whining, you tell me in objective terms what issues are presented in extracting a high-grade of Mucuna. Tell me how those studies are flawed, and what hypothetical issues are presented in sourcing a high grade of Mucuna. Better yet, why don't you tell me which analogues of Mucuna are relevant to such a discussion. If you can't answer any of those questions, stfu.
Man, not only do you folks type a lot [of nonsense] but this is something you do on a daily basis! Amazing... do you guys have lives? You spend 75% of your time on forums. What are your net worths? Don't you have families to attend to or something?

Anyway, I can provide you with challenges as well, no problem whatsoever. It wouldn't prove anything though except that where you lack, I excel. The situation can be vice-versa as well. You're proving a whole lot of nothing.

Again, for all you know, not only are you not being financially compensated for it but you really don't know nothing for all the knowledge you have. It seems you've been taking in so much information that you've lost your common sense.

stfu? Don't be so passive my friend. I'm sure you don't talk to your clients like that. Don't get angry with because I don't fall in line like the rest of them though.

I wanted to check out the thread for kicks before the end of the day and I'm glad I did. I'll sleep even better tonight.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You're tough talk over the internet. I'm positive you're a very relaxed individual in person though.

I've been handing you your backside for the past 2-3 pages in this thread - I haven't become any more familiar with you in the meanwhile. Drop your weak threats, you're a hop and a skip away from a monk. I think it's time for an update on the childish jokes about my stats. It wouldn't be a bad idea to update my stats either. Give credit where credit is due my friend;)
Ok, we get it-you think you're smart and you know everything. Now piss off so this thread can get back on track. Screw jokes about your age or your stats(whatever insecurity that was about)- your just a typical smartass who likes to stir ****. I'm sure such a bright guy as yourself can find better things to do with your time.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

By the way, I've been practically laughing with my finger in your face for the past 2-3 pages in this thread - I haven't become any more familiar with you meanwhile. Drop your weak threats, you're a hop and a skip away from a monk. I think it's time for an update on the childish jokes about my stats. It wouldn't be a bad idea to update my stats either. Give credit where credit is due my friend.
Nope, I'm pretty much a d!ck in real life too when people rub me the wrong way. I'm through arguing with a child. Talk to me again when your testicles drop and you start shaving. It probably wouldn't hurt to take some economic classes in the mean time. My condolences if you ever go into business for yourself. Good night sir.:rasp:

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, I'm pretty much a d!ck in real life too when people rub me the wrong way. I'm through with arguing with a child. Talk to me agin when your testicles drop and you start shaving. It probably wouldn't hurt to take some economic classes in the mean time. My condolences if you ever go into business for yourself. Good night sir.:rasp:
And I thought I was supposed to be the immature one...in actuality though, you're probably a humble guy. You're not loud, you're peaceful and you just want to be friends.

I'm sure if you attempt this nonsense again, you'll get to know me even better.
You're questionable my friend. You've obviously been an in-door person most of your somewhat adult life. If you come with a threat, it'd be ideal to seal it with a guarantee and follow through, tough guy.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
And I thought I was supposed to be the immature one...

Speaking of...Not only was "Solomon" actually much wiser than you but he walked the walk. You remind me of the black kids I used to go to school with that would get extremely loud in an attempt to intimidate people and then when they'd get a straight beating they'd walk away like a depressed puppy dog. You're empty in everything you say. You've obviously been an in-door person most of your somewhat adult life. If you come with a threat, it'd be ideal to seal it with a guarantee and follow through tough guy.
:blink:Are you racist or something? Couldn't it have just been the bully that stole your lunch money? You're making generalization about me, much like all of the supplement companies that you detest, without any real understanding of me or them. I won't threaten you over the internet, b/c I'm not that lame of a person. Good night kid.

BTW, I meant that you'd get to know me better in the context of me flaming you again within the next thread that you try to force your opinion into. I'm not an internet tough guy, but I'd like to know how to become one. How much is it for me to become one of your clients?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for reinstating my point on how broke every company on here is. That's exactly why none of the companies on this board are #1 in their field. Because they can't afford to do their own research on their own products. Who said it was a big secret or surprise? The reason for all the havoc on here is that the reps feel offended because I'm telling them that they're too broke to do their own research that they have to bum off of others', that's all. Even you agree with the point I'm delivering. You know it to be truth and they're furious because I'm reminding them that they're not doing anything innovative by bumming off other's work.

Man, not only do you folks type a lot [of nonsense] but this is something you do on a daily basis! Amazing... do you guys have lives? You spend 75% of your time on forums. What are your net worths? Don't you have families to attend to or something?

Anyway, I can provide you with challenges as well, no problem whatsoever. It wouldn't prove anything though except that where you lack, I excel. The situation can be vice-versa as well. You're proving a whole lot of nothing.

Again, for all you know, not only are you not being financially compensated for it but you really don't know nothing for all the knowledge you have. It seems you've been taking in so much information that you've lost your common sense.

stfu? Don't be so passive my friend. I'm sure you don't talk to your clients like that. Don't get angry with because I don't fall in line like the rest of them though.

I wanted to check out the thread for kicks before the end of the day and I'm glad I did. I'll sleep even better tonight.
Are you retarded?

Once again, you still haven't provided a single shred of credible refutation. I will assume either you do not have the requisite knowledge, and are incompetent, or you have wisely realized you are in over your head.

My boss actually keeps me well compensated financially, no need to worry about that kid.

Your insecurities are glaring.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
wow dannyboy why don't you chill out and stop acting like a d*ck. If you don't like a product, you don't have to use it. There is no reason to attack a sponser and try to start all kinds of sh*t just because you don't believe a product (that you've never taken) can deliver its claims... which by the way, I've used Powerfull and loved it as have many members on this forum

By the way, USP and associates... I started Pslin (free bottle from the magazine thread) today and am loving it already. It's pretty potent stuff, I can tell. I was gonna log it but with my recent work schedule, my log would be less than thorough, at best. I will definately update with results though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dannyboy, I am sure that most get your point. I do believe that some of your points regarding the industry have merit. It is what it is and that is that. To successfully operate and compete in this industry you have to do what you have to do. This is not uncommon in other areas of business and not exclusive to the supplement industry.

If this is so unacceptable to you then by all means you have the right to not endorse or support this industry in any way you see fit. If this means you don't spend your money in this industry so be it.

Aside from that there is no point on you continuing to go on and insult the businesses and or personal practices and or ethics of a personal individual or an individual business entity. At this point the discussion has diluted to nothing more than that.

If you find that you have something of value to add to this discussion without insulting or disrespecting please do so. If you cannot but continue to do as you have we will end this now.

Thank you.

Are logs supposed to serve as strong support for a company? How many individuals log a product and liked it? I wish I didn't have to say it like this but: that's a disgrace to science.

What we should be laughing at is how financially unstable companies are & how they have to rely on the common man's opinion (aka logs) on their supply. If they had the money to put their products to the test and prove their efficacy, (again, going back to how financially unstable companies are) we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't understand what everyone is so bent out of shape over: if your company can't afford to put it's products to the test* then don't stress it. You're being made out to look like fools fighting a lost battle & you're collaborating with the wrong organization, it's that simple.

*meaning afford the investment, afford taking the risk of achieving negative results, etc.

P.S. A few weak attempts have been made to use my age as a battleground... Interestingly enough, the ones who are supposed to be the "older, more mature ones" are those that lost their tempers the quickest. They are also the ones that seem to have the most cynically sarcastic styles of writing. Age has nothing to do with education, awareness and/or knowledge so let's try and keep this discussion focused and avoid taking cheap, [ineffective] shots to prove our points. Seems to me our brother(s) have a personality complex (of course they're going to deny the preceding to the fullest but, it's clearly evident I struck a chord or else this thread wouldn't have expanded as it did in the matter of a day).
How did I miss this?

So you are Jaded that is cool with me. The industry has done that too many. I was jaded before I owned USPlabs. Instead of taking a pessimistic screw it attitude, I started USPLabs. Actions speak louder than words was a lesson instilled by my parent at an early age.

In any event, Third party research is much more compelling that self funded research. The third party has nothing to earn from publishing the studies.

this type of compelling human Data..

PowerFULL
In a study by Lin & Tucci* the average increase of HGH was 12mg/ml…which is like injecting 5 IU’s of synthetic HGH - (which is a **** load of HGH and would cost you thousands of dollars a month!).

In the same study, a good amount of the HEALTHY test subjects (not old, sick hospital patients) had an increase of 40ng/ml…which is like injection a WHOPPING 15IU’s of synthetic HGH – again, off the charts and would cost you thousands each month.

DO NOT BELIEVE ME just look up the reference below as the studies do not lie.

In a completely different study performed by Greenspan**, one ingredient in PowerFULL was shown to increase GH production by an incredible 221%!

This proves without a shadow of a doubt PowerFULL contains all-nautral organic ingredients that rival the effects of synthetic Human Growth Hormone!

In addition, these levels are substantially higher than those seen with GHB, the notoriously famous drug, which had a large following many years ago for its supposed ability to decrease fat mass, amongst other things.

Again, this is THIRD PARTY research using HEALTHY MEN so the results are solid as a freakin’ rock…

Speed

PowerFULL’s ingredients reach the blood stream 100% faster, proved to be 110% higher and lasted 165% longer!#

Safety

In addition, the 100% organic ingredients in PowerFULL have been proven extremely safe an effective, unlike synthetic Growth Hormone or synthetic L-dopa.#

* Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

**Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

#Tharakan B, Dhanasekaran M, Mize-Berge J, et al. Anti-parkinson botanical Mucuna pruriens prevents levodopa induced plasmid and genomic DNA damage. Phytother Res. 2007 Jul 11; Published Online Ahead of Print.

teribleturtle

Awards
So I have been researching PoweFULL as it has caught my attention due to favorable reviews from members. I am not totally clear as far as the primary function of PowerFULL, correct me if I am wrong or clarify it, but it seems to me that PowerFULL is an HGH booster and nothing else? If so, would a teenager whose growth plates have not yet fused likely grow taller from taking this supplement? Just a random question I am not a teenager nor am I interested in growing taller, although it would be nice. My primary focus is simply gaining mass and strength.