POSTWORKOUT FOODS

Blankeyyy

Blankeyyy

Awards
What brands are y'all guzzling down and what are y'all eating postworkout. For me I'm chugging Muscle Pharm Combat Protein.

Battossi

Awards
Dat quaker oats mixed with generic splenda, eggs, honey, baking powder and cellucor whey. Postworkout cookies are where it's at!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
8-12oz lean beef, complex carbs, healthy fats.....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my postworkout meal the most random meal of the day for me since it's also dinner for me....for example i might eat eggs every morning but dinner on thursday is red meat because it's leg day but wednesday is cardio so i might have less carbs and just chicken that day

i drink compete intra workout so no postworkout shake, just a few humapro tabs and gear tabs

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My postWO is IFN Isotean with 1/2 cup of muscle egg. When i get to work, steak and vegetables.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Some flavor of Protean or Mass Gainz as a post workout shake with whole milk (on dat forever bulk). Post workout meal is usually pretty random as well. Some variety of meat + vegetables. It varies a lot though.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
What brands are y'all guzzling down and what are y'all eating postworkout. For me I'm chugging Muscle Pharm Combat Protein.
postworkout I have a cup of oatmeal and 4 eggs plus a iForce 100% Protean Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie!

NPCfitPro

NPCfitPro

Awards
2 scoops ON 100% Whey + 1 Scoop Karbolyn.

jcmelton

jcmelton

Awards
I start an intra drink of Gatorade mixed with creatine, glutamine, BCAA's during my workout and then followup immediately after with about 20g of whey, 25g of Casein with more glutamine and BCAA's