POST PCT BLOODS

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
IMG_6790.jpg
IMG_6792.jpg

Pct consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20/10. And exem 6.25 EOD.
PCT goal was to kick start test production again and get rid of the puffiness in my nipples from my cycle.
Did bloodwork about 10 days after last nolva dose. After bloods I noticed nipples getting puffy again so I started back on nolva 10mg.
1.how do I keep puffiness down without nolva?
2.how do I get estradiol, and LH DOWN?
3. What do you guys think of my bloods? opinions, advice, criticism all welcome.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The lh will should go back to normal soon since you discontinued the nolva. Reducing the puffiness of nipples and reducing estradiol could both be handled with the aromasin. Also, as the nolva leaves the system, the amount of testosterone in your body might slowly decrease to normal (whatever that may be for you) and this will also result in the estrogen lowering too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, it might be worth getting prolactin checked with your next bloodwork panel. Prolactin is another cause of puffy nipples.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The lh will should go back to normal soon since you discontinued the nolva. Reducing the puffiness of nipples and reducing estradiol could both be handled with the aromasin. Also, as the nolva leaves the system, the amount of testosterone in your body might slowly decrease to normal (whatever that may be for you) and this will also result in the estrogen lowering too.
Yep, was going to say that you don’t need to be concerned about your estro whilst your test is still high - it’s the ratio rather than an individual number.

And yeah just wait 4 -6 weeks and check again.....

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys will do ! I was hoping prolactin would be included. The panel I purchased was 1/3 of the price ($50) of a males full hormone panel at $150. I'll definetly be purchasing insurance in December when offered through my work. Do most insurance cover blood work cost? Not sure how that works.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
What were you 'On' prior to pct
1-4 andro. I have a whole other gyno thread about it. It was my first cycle and had a gyno scare. Not so concerned with gyno anymore. Still puffy in the nips but I'm confident it will go down after I achieve homeostasis. I'm just gonna chill for a couple months. And In the mean time plan my next cycle.
Thinking about pinning test. But still kinda "ehh" about the pinning part ha. What you guys think?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 171012View attachment 171013

Pct consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20/10. And exem 6.25 EOD.
PCT goal was to kick start test production again and get rid of the puffiness in my nipples from my cycle.
Did bloodwork about 10 days after last nolva dose. After bloods I noticed nipples getting puffy again so I started back on nolva 10mg.
1.how do I keep puffiness down without nolva?
2.how do I get estradiol, and LH DOWN?
3. What do you guys think of my bloods? opinions, advice, criticism all welcome.
Something else to note is your lymphs level is slightly above normal. You coming off a cold or something?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Something else to note is your lymphs level is slightly above normal. You coming off a cold or something?
No, I was not prior to the bloods. My allergies have recently been acting up but that's a couple weeks post bloods and likely unrelated