Post Cycle Nutrition Question

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey everyone, just a quick background...

I decided to do my first cycle about 5 weeks ago, after I suffered a broken pelvis in February, in attempt to get back in to shape as I had put on some fat/lost muscle mass. I'm cutting at 1900-2000 cals with around 250g of protein.

I'm cycling finiflex 1-andro and havoc at 40 a day each for six weeks, with 1-andro starting 1 week earlier. The first week my weight went down 2 lbs to 178lbs I assume this is due to the PHs not kicking in yet. Subsequently, my weight has gone up about 7lbs, with decent fat loss, strength and muscle gains. Side effects have included acne on shoulders, lowered libido, occasional joint pain in forearms and occasional lower back pain (taking joint support and taurine)

I assume when my cycle is over in 10 days and I do PCT (I've got chlomid, nolva, daa, zma, otc test booster and AI etc.) I will lose a few pounds or so from water weight. Now, I still have a bit of body fat I want to lose, which I believe will take about another 4-6 weeks. What my concern is, is that I've read when you are in PCT your body can easily lose muscle, so is continuing to cut while in PCT a bad idea? However, I also have read your body will store fat easier. So, perhaps eating at maintenance during PCT?

One last thing. As the muscle I have added is size I already had before being injured, is it easier to keep due to 'muscle memory' or will it be just as easy to lose?

thanks so much.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do not cut in PCT. You will lose all your gains. Eat maitenance or like 200-300 above.

It will be easier to keep since it was muscle memory.