Post Cycle instead of Prohormones?

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
I am kind of a smaller guy so I am not resorting to any kind of steroids or pro hormones. But i was wondering how yall felt about using a PCT by itself instead of using it after a cycle of pro hormones or steroids.

I was thinking about taking a cycle of Jungle Warfare or that new spray on your chest stuff that absorbs through your skin.

Is this going to be still hazerdous on the liver? Or is this even going to be effective at all in terms of growth. All i am taking now is mass gainer proteins, cellmass, and am taking a break but soon will be back on either NO Explode or a similar product by another brand.

Is this even worth it though? Would i even see gains from just doing the PCT? I just want to get something a little bit more potent without resorting to steroids.

Please give me your input.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am kind of a smaller guy so I am not resorting to any kind of steroids or pro hormones. But i was wondering how yall felt about using a PCT by itself instead of using it after a cycle of pro hormones or steroids.

I was thinking about taking a cycle of Jungle Warfare or that new spray on your chest stuff that absorbs through your skin.

Is this going to be still hazerdous on the liver? Or is this even going to be effective at all in terms of growth. All i am taking now is mass gainer proteins, cellmass, and am taking a break but soon will be back on either NO Explode or a similar product by another brand.

Is this even worth it though? Would i even see gains from just doing the PCT? I just want to get something a little bit more potent without resorting to steroids.

Please give me your input.
how old are you?

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
how old are you?
twenty three. I'm using my friend's Forum name, he told me to come here and ask because he got really good results when he asked about taking straight pro-hormones.

He says they convinced him not to and he was pretty dead set on it. So i figure the people here must know a thing or two. I'm new to any of this more advanced supplements, so if you know anything please fill me in.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out POST Cycle Support and Stoked. We've had people on anther board log these products and we're hearing nothing but great things. Here is the FAQ thats in our sub-forum here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/92188-official-stoked-post.html

If you have any questions feel free PM or make a thread in our sub-forum.
Here is a link to a bunch of logs on Stoked. People are having excellent results from a 30 day cycle. Yu might also look into Activate Xtreme as it would work synergystically with Stoked to free testosterone so that it can bind AR's and help you grow. It is probably one of the better NHA stacks I have seen.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
I really appreciate the advice dmang, the product sounds good. I don't mean to sound rude at all in saying this, that is not my aim, but are you a sponsor for this stuff? I just want to know if anyone here has actually done this method, not be sold on the product (yet again no offense meant). And what would the liver damage be in comparison to a full on pro hormone cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the advice dmang, the product sounds good. I don't mean to sound rude at all in saying this, that is not my aim, but are you a sponsor for this stuff? I just want to know if anyone here has actually done this method, not be sold on the product (yet again no offense meant). And what would the liver damage be in comparison to a full on pro hormone cycle.
A prohormone cycle doesn't necessarily equal liver damage. Thats limited to methyls, and even then, it's not that bad.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
A prohormone cycle doesn't necessarily equal liver damage. Thats limited to methyls, and even then, it's not that bad.
well my friend is taking mass tabs, which is i think is a methyl... and i almost bought it with him. But i've heard from people that it is a last resort pro hormone because it is one of the most toxic in its class.

I've heard something like that for your first cycle can be dangerous. Am i wrong?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well my friend is taking mass tabs, which is i think is a methyl... and i almost bought it with him. But i've heard from people that it is a last resort pro hormone because it is one of the most toxic in its class.

I've heard something like that for your first cycle can be dangerous. Am i wrong?
Yeah man I'd steer clear from Mass Tabs for a first cycle myself. Something like havoc though, now that'd be nice, or hdrol.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
Yeah man I'd steer clear from Mass Tabs for a first cycle myself. Something like havoc though, now that'd be nice, or hdrol.
do you think havoc or h-drol is safe honestly for someone that is in the area of 135. My metabolism is really high and I just wanted to get something light like PCT and try and force as much food down my throat as possible.

But i mean i really want solid gains by fall semester for college, if Havoc or H-drol is pretty tame then i might get it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
unless your willing to mess with you hormones the only real supplements out there that give results are creatine, NO supps etc.

Jungle warfare and the spray on test booster are both going to mess with test/estrogen levels. So if your willing to do those you might as well put some time into researching the above mentioned products, havoc which is also epistane and a few others. Or H-drol, which is originally halodrol-50.

You best bet would be to get a good diet going. Cause no matter what you take if your diets off you wont gain a pound. If you dont see results from a strict diet and hardwork these steroids, and yes they are actually steroids dont be fooled, wont do anything for you other than f#ck up your system.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a board rep for Anabolic Innovations. The link I posted is to logs of people that have used the product just as you have suggested. Look at their logs and judge teh results for yourself. That's why I posted the link ...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
do you think havoc or h-drol is safe honestly for someone that is in the area of 135. My metabolism is really high and I just wanted to get something light like PCT and try and force as much food down my throat as possible.

But i mean i really want solid gains by fall semester for college, if Havoc or H-drol is pretty tame then i might get it.
If you only weight 135lbs then steroids def. ain't the answer.. Not at the time anyway..

I suggest the following:

A great diet
An awesome training program
Anabolic Pump
Creatine Monohydrate
And possibly a good test booster.. Like powerful or bad a$$ mass, also, you could run Activate Xtreme or Trib Test Extreme along with the test booster. I think that this would be the most beneficial and safe stack for you.

Also, if you haven't yet, do some research on pre, during, and post workout nutrition. These things can make or break you when it comes to getting results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you're not gaining now then you'll likely lose most of your gains after discontinuing any anabolics. Right now you need to focus on eating big and lifting properly (maybe research compound exercises).

I'm 5'8 and I was 135 when I was 21 or 22. I hit about 170 just by eating A LOT more (this sight actually convinced me to tough it out when I plateaued around 155 or 160). Check out www.fitday.com....errr, wait...I think there's a feature here now too that will allow you to keep track of your caloric intake and macro ratios. I've done a couple of cycles and have hit 190, but b/c I'm an ecto I still have to really watch how much I eat or I lose mass relatively quickly.

I know this is the last thing that you want to hear b/c it was the last thing I wanted to hear too, lol...but it's the truth bud...at least in my experiences it is...

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
If you're not gaining now then you'll likely lose most of your gains after discontinuing any anabolics. Right now you need to focus on eating big and lifting properly (maybe research compound exercises).

I'm 5'8 and I was 135 when I was 21 or 22. I hit about 170 just by eating A LOT more (this sight actually convinced me to tough it out when I plateaued around 155 or 160). Check out www.fitday.com....errr, wait...I think there's a feature here now too that will allow you to keep track of your caloric intake and macro ratios. I've done a couple of cycles and have hit 190, but b/c I'm an ecto I still have to really watch how much I eat or I lose mass relatively quickly.

I know this is the last thing that you want to hear b/c it was the last thing I wanted to hear too, lol...but it's the truth bud...at least in my experiences it is...
Thats crazy because I seriously sound like you before the weight jump. This summer I'm writing down everything I eat took, thats probably the main problem.

I work out 5 or 6 times a week, which is probably even over training. I am now on a new 5x5 mass building workout, so we will see how that goes.

I go back home from college on monday so it will be a lot easier to keep track of this during the summer.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats crazy because I seriously sound like you before the weight jump. This summer I'm writing down everything I eat took, thats probably the main problem.

I work out 5 or 6 times a week, which is probably even over training. I am now on a new 5x5 mass building workout, so we will see how that goes.

I go back home from college on monday so it will be a lot easier to keep track of this during the summer.
It's funny, b/c I was dating a girl that cooked meals for me at least twice a day. I went from 135 to about 165 while we were dating. I put on a little fat, but had attributed the muscle to just getting older...in hindsight, it was my diet and I had no clue then how important food is for your goals in the gym.

After we quit dating I continued working out and slowly dropped back down to about 150 (the flu took about seven pounds of that).

Shortly after that I found AM and was looking into the darkside when I finally realized how important diet is!

True story! Like I said, if you can't gain or keep weight now, anabolics won't be a magic bullet. You'll likely just lose some/most of your gains over a period of time after your cycle unless you've figured out how to eat properly to gain/maintain.

Bite the bullet and work on your diet and routine. Once you get those two down then explore further with other "enhancements."

ekdevil

Awards
Here is a link to a bunch of logs on Stoked. People are having excellent results from a 30 day cycle. Yu might also look into Activate Xtreme as it would work synergystically with Stoked to free testosterone so that it can bind AR's and help you grow. It is probably one of the better NHA stacks I have seen.
agreed,great stack,just add a fadogia product like tforce and primal male.