Post 1-Andro PCT Log

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I took 12.5mg at lunch and the bloating subsided immediately. I know that it works fast so maybe it could be the estrogen rebound? If this works, do you suggest dosing again when bloating comes back again or keep it on a schedule like every other day?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update:

I took 12.5mg at lunch and the bloating subsided immediately. I know that it works fast so maybe it could be the estrogen rebound? If this works, do you suggest dosing again when bloating comes back again or keep it on a schedule like every other day?
Rather dose it when needed and eod sounds WAY too frequent to me. Also maybe want to not dose too close to the up coming blood test, so you know better where you stand without results affecting substances.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rather dose it when needed and eod sounds WAY too frequent to me. Also maybe want to not dose too close to the up coming blood test, so you know better where you stand without results affecting substances.
this

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sounds sensible. I figure I try a 12.5 and see what happens, I guess it did help.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Nolva 40mg, took 12.5mg aromisin yesterday cause I thought i was bloated. I definitely was but not entirely sure if it's estrogen. This morning I feel fine. It could just be fat-rebound? if there is such a thing. Stomach def feels rounder and fuller. @KvanH mentioned that it is strange to have high estrogen sides without much testosterone so I am just at lost right now until bloods. I don't think my test levels skyrocketed this quick and cause it to aromatise. Then again, the bloat could just be fat lol. I am also starting to entertain the idea of a stomach bug too...

Anyways I'll try not to use aromisin again until I get bloods, which is in 7 days. Yesterday felt really lethargic about 10x worse while being on lol (had to take 2 quick naps) along with the supposed bloating. We'll see how today goes...

Last edited:
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In for bloods.

Just throwing this out there....you are taking a ton of pills (if you are still doing the pct in your first post). Might be the reason for the bloat. Some of these natty anabolics, etc give me some gastrointestinal issues for a while when I start them.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for bloods.

Just throwing this out there....you are taking a ton of pills (if you are still doing the pct in your first post). Might be the reason for the bloat. Some of these natty anabolics, etc give me some gastrointestinal issues for a while when I start them.
Hey, good catch! Why didn't I think of it. Definitely have experienced that sometimes with only adding one new supp with just few pills a day.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Hey, good catch! Why didn't I think of it. Definitely have experienced that sometimes with only adding one new supp with just few pills a day.
I had issues with just increasing my magnesium. I also think True Shred caused some issues to start but tapered off after a few weeks. He's taking ALOT of pills.

Also...I see him mention exem earlier and then aromasin. I'm assuming by the dose he's stating that it's exem. Like other's have said...I would stop taking it. It's most likely not high estro. The crazy thing is though....some symptoms of high and low estrogen are the SAME. All I can say is you DO NOT want to crash your estro. You will feel like total garbage! Some of us have done it in the past, myself included. Those were the days when we all thought estro was bad.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had issues with just increasing my magnesium. I also think True Shred caused some issues to start but tapered off after a few weeks. He's taking ALOT of pills.

Also...I see him mention exem earlier and then aromasin. I'm assuming by the dose he's stating that it's exem. Like other's have said...I would stop taking it. It's most likely not high estro. The crazy thing is though....some symptoms of high and low estrogen are the SAME. All I can say is you DO NOT want to crash your estro. You will feel like total garbage! Some of us have done it in the past, myself included. Those were the days when we all thought estro was bad.
Aromasin = Exemestane ?

Funny you should say that about high and low E sides, since we are currently talking about it on another thread. But he said he took it only once (so far).

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
In for bloods.

That I am. I split them into 2 dosing protocols and take them with food...but yeah it’s a ton.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin = Exemestane ?

Funny you should say that about high and low E sides, since we are currently talking about it on another thread. But he said he took it only once (so far).
That is true. Only once. Going to hold off on exem/aromisin until bloods come out.

Speaking of bloods , anything in particular you guys want to see? At my age the test levels and etc are prob included no questions, anything in particular that he would not expect me to ask lol

Last edited:
elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin = Exemestane ?

Duh...saw an "a" and was thinking adex. Still early...lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is true. Only once. Going to hold off on exem/aromisin until bloods come out.

Speaking of bloods , anything in particular you guys want to see? At my age the test levels and etc are prob included no questions, anything in particular that he would not expect me to ask lol
How it works here is I select and order the tests I want before hand, then go to the lab to draw blood and wait for results that I can then check from a website. So I don't know how you select the values you want to be checked.

I think most important ones would be (at least for hormonal):

Total Test
SHBG
Free Test, calculated
E2 (sensitive test if possible)
LH
FSH

Then you could check Prolactin, but it shouldn't be high from 1-Andro run.

General health markers:

LDL
HDL
GFR
ALT
AST

These come to mind, but I'm not too versed on the blood testing. Hopefully @Whisky or someone with better knowledge will chime in.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
How it works here is I select and order the tests I want before hand, then go to the lab to draw blood and wait for results that I can then check from a website. So I don't know how you select the values you want to be checked.

Total Test
SHBG
Free Test, calculated
LH
FSH

General health markers:

LDL
HDL
GFR
ALT
AST

These come to mind, but I'm not too versed on the blood testing. Hopefully @Whisky or someone with better knowledge will chime in.
How do you mean by sensitive E2? That’s estradiol correct?

I’m going to go pretty comprehensive on this opportunity. Also thinking about testing growth hormone levels (even for sh1ts and giggles)

For US I made an appt with my primary physician and I told them I want blood drawn so they give me a date and tell me come in fasted. My appt is early in the morning as well

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you mean by sensitive E2? That’s estradiol correct?

I’m going to go pretty comprehensive on this opportunity. Also thinking about testing growth hormone levels (even for sh1ts and giggles)

For US I made an appt with my primary physician and I told them I want blood drawn so they give me a date and tell me come in fasted. My appt is early in the morning as well
Ok. The more tests you take the better 👍 Yes E2 = Estradiol. The sensitive test is a more sensitive testing process, meaning you get more accurate reading. The E2 values and ranges are pretty low for males, so it's said to be better to use the sensitive test if possible. I've never had it since the labs here don't seem to offer it, at least not with out a prescription. So the E2 ref range in my tests have been < 0.15 nmol/l. Not even including a bottom value.

Some values should be taken in the AM (like test) and some in the PM (like Prolactin), so keep that in mind when deciding the tests taken with the doc.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Total Test
SHBG
Free Test, calculated
LH
FSH

General health markers:

LDL
HDL
GFR
ALT
AST

to be honest this is a really good list. The egfr is one lots of people miss but would be high on my list for general health following a steriod run.

I like to check my cpr as well. Generally we train pretty hard and inflammation can be a bitch for limiting gains etc,

but my man @KvanH has you well covered on the key areas you’d want to see bro.

remember though, while in pct or shortly after the nolva will still be artificially impacting your hormones - so to get a true reflection of your return to homeostasis you need to do bloods around a month or more after you last dose the nolva (half life is approx 6 days). I made this mistake off the back of my first cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
to be honest this is a really good list. The egfr is one lots of people miss but would be high on my list for general health following a steriod run.

I like to check my cpr as well. Generally we train pretty hard and inflammation can be a bitch for limiting gains etc,

but my man @KvanH has you well covered on the key areas you’d want to see bro.

remember though, while in pct or shortly after the nolva will still be artificially impacting your hormones - so to get a true reflection of your return to homeostasis you need to do bloods around a month or more after you last dose the nolva (half life is approx 6 days). I made this mistake off the back of my first cycle.
So if cpr is high, take some time off / deload for awhile in the gym?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So if cpr is high, take some time off / deload for awhile in the gym?
or use stuff like tumeric as a natural anti inflammatory. It’s not always linked to training and more a problem for endurance athletes than lifters

rampant inflammation isn’t something you want to leave unchecked anyway. I get mine every time I get bloods just to keep an eye on it. If it ever gets high id review my training/supplementation in the first instance

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Inflammation is a notable concern. Especially while on cycle ppl tend to push themselves hard and then off cycle ppl still push themselves hard attempt to keep gains. I remember during last week of my cycle I was feeling pretty overwhelmed and tbh glad the cycle was over soon...I remember there were times I would get night sweats from high metabolism after a heavy workout day lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This might be something I have to get more educated on. I have sleep issues and night swets here and there not related to and far away from any cycling. I seem to be on a verge of under recovering a lot of times. It sucks getting 'old'.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inflammation is a notable concern. Especially while on cycle ppl tend to push themselves hard and then off cycle ppl still push themselves hard attempt to keep gains. I remember during last week of my cycle I was feeling pretty overwhelmed and tbh glad the cycle was over soon...I remember there were times I would get night sweats from high metabolism after a heavy workout day lol
thats not uncommon bro. Personally I always feel a sense of relief towards the end of a bulk as it’s hard work making your body do something it doesn’t want to do (we are wired to maintain homeostasis). I’m not as bad on a cut, I’ve always found cutting easier and I run lower doses.

but yeah, this **** is hard work for sure.

I love the feeling of being on but probably the best I feel is just on my cruise dose of test, I pitch it just above range for my age and feel 21 again. I sleep well, recover well and maintain my gains pretty well.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
thats not uncommon bro. Personally I always feel a sense of relief towards the end of a bulk as it’s hard work making your body do something it doesn’t want to do (we are wired to maintain homeostasis). I’m not as bad on a cut, I’ve always found cutting easier and I run lower doses.

but yeah, this **** is hard work for sure.

I love the feeling of being on but probably the best I feel is just on my cruise dose of test, I pitch it just above range for my age and feel 21 again. I sleep well, recover well and maintain my gains pretty well.
I also enjoy the cut more. Maybe it’s the cardio , maybe it’s a clean and strict diet but it just seems all around more healthy and natural. My next run would def be a cut on andro with carderine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah weird. No stomach pain, just lotta gas in there lol. it could be just the body trying to normalize again. What other signs should I be looking for if it's high E? I'm taking nolva so gyno may not be a reliable sign at the moment. I guess we can just wait for bloods in a week
That type of stomach bloating isn't the same as Estrogen related bloating.
So an AI won't help that.
Don't get yourself into another issue by trying to fix this with an AI.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
That type of stomach bloating isn't the same as Estrogen related bloating.
So an AI won't help that.
Don't get yourself into another issue by trying to fix this with an AI.
Yeah I think i definitely over reacted. That’s on me for not having the experience - and that’s thanks to you guys for pointing it out. And that’s also on me I guess that I listened lol!

I’ll do a DAY 6 log below

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Definitely noticed an overall difference now of being on vs being off cycle. The differences creep up here and there but all together it’s noticeable. I’ll highlight some below

-increase in lethargy. Even with coffee things just move a bit slower and not that focused feeling while being on

-the stomach bloat I have mentioned. I’m beginning to think it’s more of a hormonal imbalance , fat-rebound from cortisol maybe, or even a recent stomach bug.

-sleep quality has been a bit less as well. I had capability of dreams while on andro but sleep quality now has generally been “lesser”

- so far strength has not decreased but we’ll see about that

All these could be intertwined. Less quality sleep lead to next day lethargy lead to cortisol levels rising lead to fat rebound and or vulnerability of stomach bug.

But we are strong aren’t we brothers? We will pull through. We will triumph.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Bloating has somewhat subsided ,sometimes it gets bad at night time. Lethargy is coming in...I had a very good night sleep last night and drank coffee this morning, but still felt out of it whereas normally I’d be jumping up from my chair. Workout today went ok, strength is still present but noticed volume capacity decreasing a little.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Starting to feel some soreness in my chest after workout yesterday...guess I’m on my way to being a mortal again haha. I’m starting to think the bloat might actually be fat-rebound lol.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Definitely start to feel the andro out of my system. Hi-Tech’s 1-Test is decanote ester which half life is about 6 to 10 days via Google. Kind of makes sense how last week I still felt on.

Recovery rate and has been going down intra gym along with intensity and soreness start to set in. All in all everything is as expected.

In terms of strength levels today , it came down a little. I’m still training in sets and reps when I’m on and today I had one less rep on the heavier weights. Not too bad though

225 x 11 (vs 12 reps)
245 x 7 (vs 8 reps)
255 x 5 (same!)
255 x 4 (vs 5 reps)
225 x 7 (same)

I can feel on the heavier sets that last rep CNS wasn’t able to fully recruit all the muscles to fire to the max like before.

Still pressing decent weight, bloods in 2days!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 10

Definitely start to feel the andro out of my system. Hi-Tech’s 1-Test is decanote ester which half life is about 6 to 10 days via Google. Kind of makes sense how last week I still felt on.

Recovery rate and has been going down intra gym along with intensity and soreness start to set in. All in all everything is as expected.

In terms of strength levels today , it came down a little. I’m still training in sets and reps when I’m on and today I had one less rep on the heavier weights. Not too bad though

225 x 11 (vs 12 reps)
245 x 7 (vs 8 reps)
255 x 5 (same!)
255 x 4 (vs 5 reps)
225 x 7 (same)

I can feel on the heavier sets that last rep CNS wasn’t able to fully recruit all the muscles to fire to the max like before.

Still pressing decent weight, bloods in 2days!
hey bro,

just to highlight, I’m doubting very highly that his tech 1-test has a half life of 6-10 days (the half life isn’t the elimination time, it’s the time taken for the amount of active compounds to half in the body, so if you took 100mg one day, 6-10 days later 50mg
Is still active). It takes 5 half life for the amount remaining to be insignificant

Never heard of an oral with an ester attached?

And with high tech what they say something is, is normally the one thing it isn’t

my guess is your oral 1-test has a half life of 8 hours although they claim they add something natural to prolong that (found in grapefruit) so maybe a bit longer. Either way is say it’s very likely out of your system now.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
hey bro,

just to highlight, I’m doubting very highly that his tech 1-test has a half life of 6-10 days (the half life isn’t the elimination time, it’s the time taken for the amount of active compounds to half in the body, so if you took 100mg one day, 6-10 days later 50mg
Is still active). It takes 5 half life for the amount remaining to be insignificant

Never heard of an oral with an ester attached?

And with high tech what they say something is, is normally the one thing it isn’t

my guess is your oral 1-test has a half life of 8 hours although they claim they add something natural to prolong that (found in grapefruit) so maybe a bit longer. Either way is say it’s very likely out of your system now.
I actually called Hi-Tech about this because there are bottles labeled 1-ANDROSTENE-3B-OL,17-ONE, and others with 1-ANDROSTENE-3B-OL,17-ONE decanoate. When I first called one of their rep explained that “it’s just what it’s boned to”. No further info. So I did a Google search and found that some AAS compounds that has the decanoate ester has half life of 6 to 10 days. Again I have no clue what’s true or not , just trying to find some info.

In any regard I already feel I’m getting back to being a mortal again lol. Started feeling soreness (which never felt while on), less aggression - actually feel calm right now, and yes, losing a rep here and there.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
You might get igf-1 for baseline in case you run mk677 in the future

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Not too much new to report although trying to find out why I’m bloated it can be due to the nolva. Have you guys experienced bloating on Nolva? A search says it’s quite common...

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 12

Not too much new to report although trying to find out why I’m bloated it can be due to the nolva. Have you guys experienced bloating on Nolva? A search says it’s quite common...
ive never had bloating on nolva to be honest

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
ive never had bloating on nolva to be honest
I think my bloat may have something to do with the Nolva lol. I did a search for this and it took me these women’s forums where they complain about the same symptoms I’m experiencing on Nolva lol. ...maybe I’m just a b*****

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think my bloat may have something to do with the Nolva lol. I did a search for this and it took me these women’s forums where they complain about the same symptoms I’m experiencing on Nolva lol. ...maybe I’m just a b*****
Good thing you didn't choose Clomid instead of Nolva. You'd be waving your finger to people.

tenor (1).gif

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try not to use it, but this bloating seems to stick around. I'll see how it goes I guess, maybe give it a few more days. last night the bloating was so bad it did interrupt my sleep. I had to eat a protein bar to keep my stomach occupied. (it wasn't from the hunger)

Nice description, that really speaks to me lol. Oh I get it...
Protein bars are notorious for causing bloating...just sayin’ (which one are you using?)

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty bros, got my blood drawn, and draw they did.... I think I filled 5 different vials. Told my doc I want a smorgasbord of tests ran and he didn't really object or question anything...including growth hormone levels lol

This is DAY 13,

Not too much to report, balls are re-shaping up so that's a nice welcome. Feel and look softer, definitely not as filled out, probably even gained some rebound fat. Bloat still exists. Gonna go workout after work today, will report strength levels. Will post bloods as soon as I get results. Stayed tuned!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Bros, got my blood work results and I'll just straight up copy and paste individual markers below. Please keep in mind a few things:
1. This test was done 2/17, which was DAY 13 of PCT of 40/40/20/20
2. Throughout the cycle and PCT, and now, I have been taking IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support and TUDCA (keep this in mind for lipid profiles)
3. Start of PCT I have been taking the following in addition to daily staples of multi, fish oil, cissus, magnesium:
- Sustain Alpha 4 pumps
- M-Test 3 caps 2x / day
- Anabolic Effect 3 caps 2x / day
-Reduce XT 3 caps a day spaced out
-X gels, EpiPlex

hollar at the bros: @ANABOLICWRWLF @elo76 @Humbl3 @KvanH @thebigt @LeanEngineer @Renew1

How to read the format in results: my values are next to the marker and below line is normal range
example: Testosterone, Serum 423 ng/dL
264 - 916 ng/dL

my total test was 423, and the range is 264 - 916.

------------------------------------
CBC WITH DIFFERENTIAL
WBC 6.2 10ˆ3/µL
3.6 - 10.2 10ˆ3/µL

RBC 5.70 10ˆ6/µL
(Based on documented legal sex) 4.40-6.00 10ˆ6/µL

HGB 16.7 g/dL
(Based on documented legal sex) 13.2-18.0 g/dL

HCT 51.4 %
(Based on documented legal sex) 41.0-55.0 %

MCV 91.0 fL
82.0 - 99.0 fL

MCH 29.0 pg
27.0 - 33.0 pg

MCHC 33.0 g/dL
32.0 - 36.0 g/dL

RDW 13.0 %
11.0 - 15.0 %

PLT 176 10ˆ3/µL
150 - 450 10ˆ3/µL

MPV 10.6 fL
fL

NRBC's 0.00 %
0 %

Absolute NRBCs 0.0 10ˆ3/µL
0 10ˆ3/µL

Neutrophils 53.0 %
37.0 - 72.0 %

Lymphocytes 35.0 %
16.0 - 48.0 %

Monocytes 9.0 %
4.0 - 14.0 %

Eosinophils 2.0 %
0.0 - 9.0 %

Basophils 1.0 %
0.0 - 2.0 %

Immature Granulocytes 0.0 %
%

Absolute Neutrophils 3.3 10ˆ3/µL
1.1 - 6.0 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Lymphocytes 2.1 10ˆ3/µL
0.7 - 3.4 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Monocytes 0.6 10ˆ3/µL
0.3 - 1.0 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Eosinophils 0.1 10ˆ3/µL
0.0 - 0.6 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Basophils 0.0 10ˆ3/µL
0.0 - 0.1 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Immature Granulocytes 0.00 10ˆ3/µL
0.00 - 0.00 10ˆ3/µL

------------------------------
COMP METABOLIC PANEL

Sodium 146 mmol/L
136 - 145 mmol/L

Potassium 4.4 mmol/L
3.5 - 5.3 mmol/L

Chloride 105 mmol/L
98 - 107 mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide 28 mmol/L
22 - 31 mmol/L

Anion Gap 13 mmol/L
8 - 16 mmol/L

Blood Urea Nitrogen 19 mg/dL
(based on legal sex) 6-20 mg/dL

Creatinine 1.10 mg/dL
(based on legal sex) .5-1.2 mg/dL

GFR (African American) 94 mL/min/1.73 m²
60 - 300 mL/min/1.73 m²

GFR (Others) 78 mL/min/1.73 m²
60 - 300 mL/min/1.73 m²

Calcium 9.9 mg/dL
8.4 - 10.5 mg/dL

Glucose 106 mg/dL
70 - 99 mg/dL

Protein, Total 7.7 g/dL
6.0 - 8.3 g/dL

Albumin 5.1 g/dL
3.5 - 5.0 g/dL

ALT 34 units/L
11 - 51 units/L

Alkaline Phosphatase 78 units/L
40 - 129 units/L
AST 33 units/L

(Based on documented legal sex) 14-54 units/L
Bilirubin, Total 0.7 mg/dL
0.0 - 1.0 mg/dL
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LIPID PANEL(AMA) W/LDL CALC (CDH,DCH,GLH,NMH,NWR)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Cholesterol 144 mg/dL
0 - 199 mg/dL

Triglycerides 86 mg/dL
0 - 150 mg/dL

NCEP Reference Values for Triglycerides:
Normal: <150 mg/dL
Borderline High: 150 - 199 mg/dL
High: 200 - 499 mg/dL
Very High: >/= 500 mg/dL

HDL Cholesterol 46 mg/dL
40 - 240 mg/dL

LDL Cholesterol 81 mg/dL
0 - 99 mg/dL
Cutoff values recommended by the National Cholesterol Education Program:
DESIRABLE: Cholesterol <200 mg/dL LDL <100 mg/dL
BORDERLINE: Cholesterol 200-239 mg/dL LDL 101-159 mg/dL
HIGHER RISK: Cholesterol >240 mg/dL LDL >160 mg/dL, HDL <40 mg/dL

Non-HDL Cholesterol 98 mg/dL
0 - 129 mg/dL

A reasonable goal for non-HDL cholesterol is one that is 30 mg/dL higher than the LDL cholesterol goal.

CHOL/HDL Ratio 3.1
0.0 - 5.0

-----------------------
TSH,REFLEX FREE T4
-----------------------
TSH 2.19 µIU/mL
0.30 - 5.00 µIU/mL

---------------------------------
TESTOSTERONE TOTAL FREE
Testosterone, Serum 423 ng/dL
264 - 916 ng/dL
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of
healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.
Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.

Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.8 pg/mL
8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL

----------------------------------------------------
HUMAN SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 19.20 nmoles/L
10 - 80 nmoles/L

LUTEINIZING HORMONE
-----------------------------
Luteinizing Hormone 5.0 mIU/mL
1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL

---------------------------------------
FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE
----------------------------------------
FSH 7.4 mIU/mL
1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL

--------------------------
GROWTH HORMONE
-------------------------
Growth Hormone <0.1 ng/mL
< OR = 7.1 ng/mL

Because of a pulsatile secretion pattern, random
(unstimulated) growth hormone (GH) levels are
frequently undetectable in normal children and adults
and are not reliable for diagnosing GH deficiency.
Regarding suppression tests, failure to suppress GH
is diagnostic of acromegaly.

Typical GH response in healthy subjects:
Using the glucose tolerance (GH suppression) test,
acromegaly is ruled out if the patient's GH level
is <1.0 ng/mL at any point in the timed sequence.
[Katznelson L, Laws Jr ER, Melmed S, et al.
Acromegaly: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice
Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2014; 99: 3933-
3951].
Using GH stimulation testing, the following result
at any point in the timed sequence makes GH
deficiency unlikely:
Adults (> or = 20 years):
Insulin Hypoglycemia > or = 5.1 ng/mL
Arginine/GHRH > or = 4.1 ng/mL
Glucagon > or = 3.0 ng/mL
Children (< 20 years):
All
Stimulation Tests > or = 10.0 ng/mL

-------------
ESTRADIOL
-------------
Estradiol 49.8 pg/mL
11.3 - 43.2 pg/mL

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts on my bloods at this point, please chime in!

- As said, the above bloods was taken DAY 13 of PCT which was taking 40mg of Nolva, this may have contributed to the FSH and LH levels we see. I think it's solid levels. Guess my Nolva ain't bunk lol.

- My HDL and LDL was skewed and this was mainly expected on 1-andro. This was even mentioned by the West Texas and California Universities studies on 1-andro. I was hoping it would be better because I was very regimented on taking cycle support supps and even now into PCT, but I guess I should be happy they are still in the normal range?

- Testosterone levels both total and free looked good. Honestly I didn't expect to see those levels DAY 13 of PCT, I think it was a good surprise

- Estradiol was high, and I did mentioned I felt bloated and as of now, I think I did gained fat rapidly during the start of PCT, this is even with taking Reduce XT. I have heard a good ball park of test/estra levels are estra could be around 5% of Total. This does put me in the ball park. I do have aromasin on hand, but I don't think I am going to take it after see the results. What do you guys think?

- I have no idea what my GH levels means! lol

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17 PCT (started taking Nolva 20mg a day)

Very pleased with today's chest workout. Had a good night sleep and the energy level going to the gym was exceptional. Here are the stats from bench:

Flat
225 x 11 (on cycle best: 225 x 12)
245 x 7 (on cycle best: 245 x 8)
255 x 5 (on cycle best: match!)
260 x 4 (on cycle best: match!)
225 x 8 ,Drop set (on cycle best: match!)

Incline
185 x 7 (on cycle best: match!)
195 x 6 (on cycle best: match!)
205 x 4 (on cycle best: 205 x 5)

I was very pleased with the workout today, good energy going in, and put in some decent reps. I can frankly say those numbers were fair gauges of current strength as I have absolutely no excuses like bad sleep, tired after work, etc... Over all strength has largely held from "on cycle best". The only loss was 1 rep from a few sets.

General feel at DAY 17
I am please to say that I feel good. I noticed the balls down there have swelled up to a decent shape and density (as compared to a small pecan while on cycle lol) and my libido is back! (Been getting morning wood haha). Lethargy is non-existent and overall I feel like I am back to my mortal self. I do not feel the aggression while being on (i actually feel calm) and no I cannot do the kind of volume I did while on but looks like I am continuing to maintain strength.

So far my recover has been improved from before. In the past and before cycle, it would take me 3 days to recover fully from a heavy chest workout but now I noticed that it usually takes only 2 days and I hardly get DOMS. ...maybe the 1-andro has left some good legacy in my system!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 17 PCT (started taking Nolva 20mg a day)

Very pleased with today's chest workout. Had a good night sleep and the energy level going to the gym was exceptional. Here are the stats from bench:

Flat
225 x 11 (on cycle best: 225 x 12)
245 x 7 (on cycle best: 245 x 8)
255 x 5 (on cycle best: 225 x 5)
260 x 4 (on cycle best: match!)
225 x 8 (on cycle best: match!)

Incline
185 x 7 (on cycle best: match!)
195 x 6 (on cycle best: match!)

I was very pleased with the workout today, good energy going in, and put in some decent reps. I can frankly say those numbers were fair gauges of current strength as I have absolutely no excuses like bad sleep, tired after work, etc... Over all strength has largely held from "on cycle best". The only loss was 1 rep from a few sets.

General feel at DAY 17
I am please to say that I feel good. I noticed the balls down there have swelled up to a decent shape and density (as compared to a small pecan while on cycle lol) and my libido is back! (Been getting morning wood haha). Lethargy is non-existent and overall I feel like I am back to my mortal self. I do not feel the aggression while being on (i actually feel calm) and no I cannot do the kind of volume I did while on but looks like I am continuing to maintain strength.

So far my recover as been improved from before. Usually it would take me 3 days to recover fully from a heavy chest workout but now I noticed that it usually takes only 2 days and I hardly get DOMS. ...maybe the 1-andro has left some good legacy in my system!
or you are running a quality top notch pct- :unsure:

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thoughts on my bloods at this point, please chime in!

- As said, the above bloods was taken DAY 13 of PCT which was taking 40mg of Nolva, this may have contributed to the FSH and LH levels we see. I think it's solid levels. Guess my Nolva ain't bunk lol.

- My HDL and LDL was skewed and this was mainly expected on 1-andro. This was even mentioned by the West Texas and California Universities studies on 1-andro. I was hoping it would be better because I was very regimented on taking cycle support supps and even now into PCT, but I guess I should be happy they are still in the normal range?

- Testosterone levels both total and free looked good. Honestly I didn't expect to see those levels DAY 13 of PCT, I think it was a good surprise

- Estradiol was high, and I did mentioned I felt bloated and as of now, I think I did gained fat rapidly during the start of PCT, this is even with taking Reduce XT. I have heard a good ball park of test/estra levels are estra could be around 5% of Total. This does put me in the ball park. I do have aromasin on hand, but I don't think I am going to take it after see the results. What do you guys think?

- I have no idea what my GH levels means! lol
it’s hard to call it right now as the nolva will be playing a part - where you settle too without it is the key metric (test could still be on the way up or artificially high.....) but it’sa decent sign for mid pct.

i wouldn’t dose an ai yet. At a guess your body probably increased aromatase when your test first came back, which is now starting to settle, your test isn’t high enough for excessive estrogen so it should come back in range itself, obviously when you test again in 2 months that’s what you’d expect but you aren’t far out of range, if you have no gyno sides then it’s no issue and tbh it’s probably what is keeping your strength up.

all looks ok to me anyway

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bros, got my blood work results and I'll just straight up copy and paste individual markers below. Please keep in mind a few things:
1. This test was done 2/17, which was DAY 13 of PCT of 40/40/20/20
2. Throughout the cycle and PCT, and now, I have been taking IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support and TUDCA (keep this in mind for lipid profiles)
3. Start of PCT I have been taking the following in addition to daily staples of multi, fish oil, cissus, magnesium:
- Sustain Alpha 4 pumps
- M-Test 3 caps 2x / day
- Anabolic Effect 3 caps 2x / day
-Reduce XT 3 caps a day spaced out
-X gels, EpiPlex

hollar at the bros: @ANABOLICWRWLF @elo76 @Humbl3 @KvanH @thebigt @LeanEngineer @Renew1

How to read the format in results: my values are next to the marker and below line is normal range
example: Testosterone, Serum 423 ng/dL
264 - 916 ng/dL

my total test was 423, and the range is 264 - 916.

CBC WITH DIFFERENTIAL
WBC 6.2 10ˆ3/µL
3.6 - 10.2 10ˆ3/µL

RBC 5.70 10ˆ6/µL
(Based on documented legal sex) 4.40-6.00 10ˆ6/µL

HGB 16.7 g/dL
(Based on documented legal sex) 13.2-18.0 g/dL

HCT 51.4 %
(Based on documented legal sex) 41.0-55.0 %

MCV 91.0 fL
82.0 - 99.0 fL

MCH 29.0 pg
27.0 - 33.0 pg

MCHC 33.0 g/dL
32.0 - 36.0 g/dL

RDW 13.0 %
11.0 - 15.0 %

PLT 176 10ˆ3/µL
150 - 450 10ˆ3/µL

MPV 10.6 fL
fL

NRBC's 0.00 %
0 %

Absolute NRBCs 0.0 10ˆ3/µL
0 10ˆ3/µL

Neutrophils 53.0 %
37.0 - 72.0 %

Lymphocytes 35.0 %
16.0 - 48.0 %

Monocytes 9.0 %
4.0 - 14.0 %

Eosinophils 2.0 %
0.0 - 9.0 %

Basophils 1.0 %
0.0 - 2.0 %

Immature Granulocytes 0.0 %
%

Absolute Neutrophils 3.3 10ˆ3/µL
1.1 - 6.0 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Lymphocytes 2.1 10ˆ3/µL
0.7 - 3.4 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Monocytes 0.6 10ˆ3/µL
0.3 - 1.0 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Eosinophils 0.1 10ˆ3/µL
0.0 - 0.6 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Basophils 0.0 10ˆ3/µL
0.0 - 0.1 10ˆ3/µL

Absolute Immature Granulocytes 0.00 10ˆ3/µL
0.00 - 0.00 10ˆ3/µL

COMP METABOLIC PANEL

Sodium 146 mmol/L
136 - 145 mmol/L

Potassium 4.4 mmol/L
3.5 - 5.3 mmol/L

Chloride 105 mmol/L
98 - 107 mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide 28 mmol/L
22 - 31 mmol/L

Anion Gap 13 mmol/L
8 - 16 mmol/L

Blood Urea Nitrogen 19 mg/dL
(based on legal sex) 6-20 mg/dL

Creatinine 1.10 mg/dL
(based on legal sex) .5-1.2 mg/dL

GFR (African American) 94 mL/min/1.73 m²
60 - 300 mL/min/1.73 m²

GFR (Others) 78 mL/min/1.73 m²
60 - 300 mL/min/1.73 m²

Calcium 9.9 mg/dL
8.4 - 10.5 mg/dL

Glucose 106 mg/dL
70 - 99 mg/dL

Protein, Total 7.7 g/dL
6.0 - 8.3 g/dL

Albumin 5.1 g/dL
3.5 - 5.0 g/dL

ALT 34 units/L
11 - 51 units/L

Alkaline Phosphatase 78 units/L
40 - 129 units/L
AST 33 units/L

(Based on documented legal sex) 14-54 units/L
Bilirubin, Total 0.7 mg/dL
0.0 - 1.0 mg/dL
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LIPID PANEL(AMA) W/LDL CALC (CDH,DCH,GLH,NMH,NWR)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Cholesterol 144 mg/dL
0 - 199 mg/dL

Triglycerides 86 mg/dL
0 - 150 mg/dL

NCEP Reference Values for Triglycerides:
Normal: <150 mg/dL
Borderline High: 150 - 199 mg/dL
High: 200 - 499 mg/dL
Very High: >/= 500 mg/dL

HDL Cholesterol 46 mg/dL
40 - 240 mg/dL

LDL Cholesterol 81 mg/dL
0 - 99 mg/dL
Cutoff values recommended by the National Cholesterol Education Program:
DESIRABLE: Cholesterol <200 mg/dL LDL <100 mg/dL
BORDERLINE: Cholesterol 200-239 mg/dL LDL 101-159 mg/dL
HIGHER RISK: Cholesterol >240 mg/dL LDL >160 mg/dL, HDL <40 mg/dL

Non-HDL Cholesterol 98 mg/dL
0 - 129 mg/dL

A reasonable goal for non-HDL cholesterol is one that is 30 mg/dL higher than the LDL cholesterol goal.

CHOL/HDL Ratio 3.1
0.0 - 5.0

-----------------------
TSH,REFLEX FREE T4
-----------------------
TSH 2.19 µIU/mL
0.30 - 5.00 µIU/mL

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL FREE
Testosterone, Serum 423 ng/dL
264 - 916 ng/dL
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of
healthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.
Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.

Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.8 pg/mL
8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL

HUMAN SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 19.20 nmoles/L
10 - 80 nmoles/L

LUTEINIZING HORMONE
-----------------------------
Luteinizing Hormone 5.0 mIU/mL
1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL

---------------------------------------
FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE
----------------------------------------
FSH 7.4 mIU/mL
1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL

--------------------------
GROWTH HORMONE
Growth Hormone <0.1 ng/mL
< OR = 7.1 ng/mL

Because of a pulsatile secretion pattern, random
(unstimulated) growth hormone (GH) levels are
frequently undetectable in normal children and adults
and are not reliable for diagnosing GH deficiency.
Regarding suppression tests, failure to suppress GH
is diagnostic of acromegaly.

Typical GH response in healthy subjects:
Using the glucose tolerance (GH suppression) test,
acromegaly is ruled out if the patient's GH level
is <1.0 ng/mL at any point in the timed sequence.
[Katznelson L, Laws Jr ER, Melmed S, et al.
Acromegaly: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice
Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2014; 99: 3933-
3951].
Using GH stimulation testing, the following result
at any point in the timed sequence makes GH
deficiency unlikely:
Adults (> or = 20 years):
Insulin Hypoglycemia > or = 5.1 ng/mL
Arginine/GHRH > or = 4.1 ng/mL
Glucagon > or = 3.0 ng/mL
Children (< 20 years):
All
Stimulation Tests > or = 10.0 ng/mL

-------------
ESTRADIOL
-------------
Estradiol 49.8 pg/mL
11.3 - 43.2 pg/mL
I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Like Whisky said it will be good to see things in a couple months for a better idea.

Sounds like your comprehensive pct is doing its job though, keeping energy and strength up is killer man! Keep at it!!

D

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Levels look good but look to continue improving that HDL

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Can’t believe I missed this. Oh well I’m in half way through. Looking VERY similar to my PCT plan. Though I’m expecting my PCT in general to be a bit more of a pain considering I’m running all 3.
I’ll be updating that but for now - have you changed your diet at all?

There could be a lot of factors at play but I truly don’t think it’s an estrogen bloat. And I think @Whisky mentioned - you don’t want to murder your estrogen if you don’t have to as that will feel like sh*t in itself and can hinder your gains.
I personally wonder if it’s a combination of something in your PCT stack AND something in your diet not reacting well, or potentially your body reacting to have the same amount of food (if you didn’t alter anything) and probably carbs in particular while not having the external factors (1-andro) increasing energy expenditure?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

For the high estrogen, I am thinking of it like this: If it was aromatization from test coming back up, I have already gained the rebound fat in the first week so that's that. Maybe the bloating is just me being fat lol. I just don't know where its going to level off during the rest of PCT and foward. What if my test levels continue to go up to say 800s? Then more estrogen will follow. I understand low estrogen isn't good, but maybe I can start small and try aromasin 12.5 twice a week and see how I feel? It could help, and if I feel sides from low estrogen I can stop

I'm not good at spoting gyno signs and I'm taking nolva so gyno may not even be a good indicator at this time.

No diet change, been eating clean (and same since on cycle). The bloating is still pretty real at night and especially on workout days too where my pre has creatine so the estrogen could contribute to holding that water. It can also be the nolva, i'm at 20mg now so maybe lets see how that goes.

Frankly i'm going to take M-Test as my daily staple from now on. @ANABOLICWRWLF had some amazing bloodwork during his M-Test run. Hope to see those numbers in the future.

As for HDL and LDL, I think that's just how it goes. Like I say, I have been taking a really good cycle support and tudca but usually on hormones these things get skewed and come back after.

last but not least, I am surprised my free test is on the higher end, pretty cool to see.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

For the high estrogen, I am thinking of it like this: If it was aromatization from test coming back up, I have already gained the rebound fat in the first week so that's that. Maybe the bloating is just me being fat lol. I just don't know where its going to level off during the rest of PCT and foward. What if my test levels continue to go up to say 800s? Then more estrogen will follow. I understand low estrogen isn't good, but maybe I can start small and try aromasin 12.5 twice a week and see how I feel? It could help, and if I feel sides from low estrogen I can stop

I'm not good at spoting gyno signs and I'm taking nolva so gyno may not even be a good indicator at this time.

No diet change, been eating clean (and same since on cycle). The bloating is still pretty real at night and especially on workout days too where my pre has creatine so the estrogen could contribute to holding that water. It can also be the nolva, i'm at 20mg now so maybe lets see how that goes.

Frankly i'm going to take M-Test as my daily staple from now on. @ANABOLICWRWLF had some amazing bloodwork during his M-Test run. Hope to see those numbers in the future.

As for HDL and LDL, I think that's just how it goes. Like I say, I have been taking a really good cycle support and tudca but usually on hormones these things get skewed and come back after.

last but not least, I am surprised my free test is on the higher end, pretty cool to see.
unfortunately not that simple re estrogen bro. Your right at the point where the body is trying to rebalance.

imagine you’d been a few days without water, then you found a fresh water spring. Initially you’d go to town, slurping it down like the nectar from your girls gash, but after you’d quenched that thirst the feedback mechanisms in your body would tell you to start drinking normal amounts again pretty soon.

same here. The bodies natural response to having no estrogen for a while through no test to convert is to increase amoratase when that test does suddenly appear. However, now you have enough of it the the feedback loop should reduce that down so even if your test keeps going up it doesn’t mean estrogen will.

unless the estro is causing issues imho more drugs aren’t the answer. Remember your trying to get back to homeostasis ASAP, let the nolva do it’s thing and check again when you’ve been clear of everything for 6 weeks or so.

that’s my understanding of how it works anyway 🤷