Post 1-Andro PCT Log

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Thought I create a separate PCT log here to keep things organized. For those that have been following appreciate it if you follow this as well as it's my first PCT. For those new to the scenario, I did a 330mg 1-andro only 8.5 weeks cycle (Hi-Tech) and I was very pleased with both the strength and the fat loss gains. I have a pretty good PCT stack, and I am excited to see how much gains I can keep. It was 8.5 weeks cause I had a few pills leftover so I thought I just finish the bottle.

Current stats (last day of cycle)
Weight (202.5)
Flat Bench 255 x 5, 260 x 4
Incline 185 x 7 , 205 x 5
Straight bar deadlift 275 x 6, 300 x 3
Seated Smith Shoulder Press: 135 x 9, 155 x 5

PCT Regimen:
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (20mg am/20mg pre bed)
M-Test (3 caps 2x a day, breakfast / dinner)
Anabolic-Effect (3 caps 2x a day, breakfast / dinner)
Epi-Plex ( 2 caps 2x a day 600mg total, breakfast / dinner)
SNS X gels (4 caps but how do you guys dose it?)
Sustain Alpha (4 pumps after morning shower)
Reduce XT (3x a day , 1 with each meal)

*Also have exemestane and clomid on hand...

Usual Supplements:
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Cissus
Glucosamine
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support
TUDCA
Magnesium Glycinate
Vitamin D3
Pre-Jym prework

I'll get some phosphatic acid too, to go with the x-gels. ....sh1t load of pills!!!

Was very pleased with tonight's last workout. Strength didn't change much for the past week but did some damn good reps- very pleased with the reps. Hoping for a good PCT to keep most of strength gains.

@ANABOLICWRWLF @elo76 @Humbl3 @KvanH @thebigt @LeanEngineer @Renew1 @MFTrainz

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in too.

With a stack like that you'll probably see some gains in PCT!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic- thanks guys. I do have bloodwork scheduled with my primary physician mid Feb (earliest date he's available) so by then I'll be 12 days in PCT. Planning on getting a bunch of stuff tested:

Total Test / Free Test
Estradiol
LH / FSH
Growth Hormone Level
IGF Levels,
Completely Metabolic Panel
LDL / HDL
Liver enzymes

..should I get Prolactin too? Let me know if I am missing anything. Nurse told me it is a fasted 8hr test and my appt is in the morning.

i also plan on testing again maybe 2 weeks after PCT ends. I wish i could get the initial test sooner but he's just a really busy doc lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fantastic- thanks guys. I do have bloodwork scheduled with my primary physician mid Feb (earliest date he's available) so by then I'll be 12 days in PCT. Planning on getting a bunch of stuff tested:

Total Test / Free Test
Estradiol
LH / FSH
Growth Hormone Level
IGF Levels,
Completely Metabolic Panel
LDL / HDL
Liver enzymes

..should I get Prolactin too? Let me know if I am missing anything. Nurse told me it is a fasted 8hr test and my appt is in the morning.

i also plan on testing again maybe 2 weeks after PCT ends. I wish i could get the initial test sooner but he's just a really busy doc lol
If you could get Prolactin, that would be helpful.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
If you could get Prolactin, that would be helpful.
Noted. I briefly read about prolactin but not sure 1-andro is too much of an issue in lactation in the breasts. What is your take on getting prolactin,humbly asking

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noted. I briefly read about prolactin but not sure 1-andro is too much of an issue in lactation in the breasts. What is your take on getting prolactin,humbly asking
You wouldn't really expect high Estrogen or Prolactin to be a result of this cycle.
But anytime you mess with your hormones, anything is possible.

If you don't get it, if you don't have any associated symptoms, it's no big deal.

If you have symptoms, you could get it checked, you'd just have to wait for the test, and the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's a sh1t load of pills I swear a morning dose and an evening dose can be a meal by itself!
fortunately sustain alpha is transdermal-eh?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the invite. Sh1tload is right 😄 But good stuff. I like to take the 3 pills of AE pwo. Not sure if it makes any difference, that's just what I've used to with many performance increasing products. If you check the prolactin remember that is not supposed to be taken in the morning like T is for example. Prolactin is higher upon waking and the reference area is for not morning values. At least that's how it is in clinics here.

Interested on your blood test results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Add more pills i think it is not enough, add clomid, carbeg.. atc

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn your PCT is my natty dream stack (AE, M-Test, Epi-Plex, X-Gels, Sustain Alpha). Absolutely following along!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Damn your PCT is my natty dream stack (AE, M-Test, Epi-Plex, X-Gels, Sustain Alpha). Absolutely following along!
I might hold off on the x gels and add in phosphatic acid. I never had issues getting DOMS and not sure if more is better in PCT

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bet that pct will give you more gains than 1 andro.. very nice pct bro

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
i bet that pct will give you more gains than 1 andro.. very nice pct bro
Now that’s a nice thing to say! Yeah me too.
How you guys taking the Nolva? Do you guys take it with food? Pre bed? Also with reduced xt...

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think that it doesnt matter . food no food, nolva will do the job. reduce xt , 3 caps split to 3 times a day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a pleasant surprise to see someone overdoing pct (I mean that in a good way)

the level of commitment to having everything one might need and being well prepared will set you up well for future, heavier cycles bro.

have a good ride

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just take Nolva with my other morning pills/supps and down them with whey shake.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I just take Nolva with my other morning pills/supps and down them with whey shake.
I got 20mgs take it all at once in the morning? Or split them morning then bed

...might be placebo but I feel my already getting better lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

just a side note, but you only have 1 ball?:)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Once a day is fine. The half life is like several days I think.

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Ones a day is fine. The half life is like several days I think.
I’m doing the 40/40/20/20 tho , chunk of all in 40mg in the morning?

Be interesting to see my bloodwork mid feb. by then it be a week and a half. Interested to see test and estrogen levels since pct

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Not too much to report,doing the 40mg in the morning. I do feel a little lethargic but maybe it’s the weather. Tomorrow’s a workout day so I’ll see how it goes!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (first heavy workout post cycle - Chest)

Flat
225 x 12
245 x 8
255 x 5
255 x 5
225 x 6

Incline
185 x 6
185 x 6
205 x 5
205 x 5

VERY pleased with the first workout post cycle. Matched all strength while on cycle, and as you can see, volume as well. All weights moved smooth, good form, and I put up some damn good reps - very pleased with the reps today. As a matter of fact, I would even say this is one of the best workouts I have had in my life (cycle included). I also feel better mentally, I feel calm and a bit more easy going right now. On 1-andro I feel very intense (from the increased aggression) in the gym - I may even dare say I feel better right now than being on cycle.

So i don't know if this can be the fact that 1-andro may still be in my system (been 3 days and I've heard orals usually empty out within 48hrs), or the plethora of PCT supps I am taking, but if this continues I would be more than pleased!! Might even hit 275 for reps by late spring.

Weird question but for those who has had experience...When does one expect to lose strength after cycle? Is there a tapering effect?

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 3 (first heavy workout post cycle - Chest)

Flat
225 x 12
245 x 8
255 x 5
255 x 5
225 x 6

Incline
185 x 6
185 x 6
205 x 5
205 x 5

VERY pleased with the first workout post cycle. Matched all strength while on cycle, and as you can see, volume as well. All weights moved smooth, good form, and I put up some damn good reps - very pleased with the reps today. As a matter of fact, I would even say this is one of the best workouts I have had in my life (cycle included). I also feel better mentally, I feel calm and a bit more easy going right now. On 1-andro I feel very intense (from the increased aggression) in the gym - I may even dare say I feel better right now than being on cycle.

So i don't know if this can be the fact that 1-andro may still be in my system (been 3 days and I've heard orals usually empty out within 48hrs), or the plethora of PCT supps I am taking, but if this continues I would be more than pleased!! Might even hit 275 for reps by late spring.

Weird question but for those who has had experience...When does one expect to lose strength after cycle? Is there a tapering effect?
sadly this is common bro. I can’t recall the pharmacology but I’m sure some of the smarter guys can explain it.....but I’ve found the first 2 weeks of pct strength used to keep going up and I recall hearing of that being common in others (plus seen it on logs on here).

early on it was around week 3-4 I would see some drop off but I quickly changed the way I trained (bare in mind much of the strength comes from the enhanced cns and ability to recruit fibres (rather that simply having more muscle) on cycle.

personally I used to train in a slightly different rep range in pct to provide a new stimulus to try and keep the newly built muscle. I’d also drop the volume as my ability to recover reduced.

about finding what works best for you through bro

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
sadly this is common bro. I can’t recall the pharmacology but I’m sure some of the smarter guys can explain it.....but I’ve found the first 2 weeks of pct strength used to keep going up and I recall hearing of that being common in others (plus seen it on logs on here).

early on it was around week 3-4 I would see some drop off but I quickly changed the way I trained (bare in mind much of the strength comes from the enhanced cns and ability to recruit fibres (rather that simply having more muscle) on cycle.

personally I used to train in a slightly different rep range in pct to provide a new stimulus to try and keep the newly built muscle. I’d also drop the volume as my ability to recover reduced.

about finding what works best for you through bro
Ah man! Well, I’m still going to do my best in there. The volume (and strength) will prob naturally as you say. When it tapers I’ll evaluate what to do. For chest I’d like a minimum of 5 or 6 reps. ...how did you change your workout to accommodate the tapering in strength, and what kind of strength loss can I expect? I.E, is it sudden that will one day I go in there and I just can’t simply even do half of what I’m doing now?

Could it be this phenomenon due to the fact that 1-andro doesn’t really clear out until 2 weeks?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah man! Well, I’m still going to do my best in there. The volume (and strength) will prob naturally as you say. When it tapers I’ll evaluate what to do. For chest I’d like a minimum of 5 or 6 reps. ...how did you change your workout to accommodate the tapering in strength, and what kind of strength loss can I expect? I.E, is it sudden that will one day I go in there and I just can’t simply even do half of what I’m doing now?

Could it be this phenomenon due to the fact that 1-andro doesn’t really clear out until 2 weeks?
it’ll vary person to person bro - and will depend on what sort of training you do (whether you tried to peak on cycle etc) but as an idea, back then I was mainly using 4x8 on my main lifts on cycle and then switched to 5x5 in pct.

my 5x5 weight started higher than my 8 rep weight but dropped back to roughly the same as the 8 rep amount after pct

the main factor here is that after the drop off you are stronger still then when you started - that’s the key bro. Then the next time you cycle you want to surpass the levels you’ve reached this time if that makes sense.

compare weights off cycle to off cycle and on cycle to on cycle - see progression in both and it’s good

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
it’ll vary person to person bro - and will depend on what sort of training you do (whether you tried to peak on cycle etc) but as an idea, back then I was mainly using 4x8 on my main lifts on cycle and then switched to 5x5 in pct.

my 5x5 weight started higher than my 8 rep weight but dropped back to roughly the same as the 8 rep amount after pct

the main factor here is that after the drop off you are stronger still then when you started - that’s the key bro. Then the next time you cycle you want to surpass the levels you’ve reached this time if that makes sense.

compare weights off cycle to off cycle and on cycle to on cycle - see progression in both and it’s good
I think then it will come off naturally as you described. I’m curious to this process actually. I’m pushing 245 x 8 atm and if it tapers off I might go lower to 250 x 5... I don’t know where the chips may fall, but I guess we’ll see.

On chest, I usually sim for 6 to 8 reps then increase weight. So by peaking that is the protocol I followed. Before cycle I was doing 215 x 6, 225 x 4 and it felt heavy lol

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Been noticing some bloating yesterday and today...could it be the estrogen coming up? Can it be that quick? I have exemestane on hand and can start a 12.5mg every other day... I also have labs scheduled mid month but won’t know estrogen levels till then

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been noticing some bloating yesterday and today...could it be the estrogen coming up? Can it be that quick? I have exemestane on hand and can start a 12.5mg every other day... I also have labs scheduled mid month but won’t know estrogen levels till then
My guess is you are over reacting. You are taking the Nolva so it protects you from gyno, so unless clear bad bloating occurs or other symptoms arise, I would wait out till the blood test results. It's not far away.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guess is you are over reacting. You are taking the Nolva so it protects you from gyno, so unless clear bad bloating occurs or other symptoms arise, I would wait out till the blood test results. It's not far away.
agree with this. You will get hormone imbalances as your body seeks homeostasis. But definitely don’t just dose asin 12.5 eod. That would be a relatively meaty dose if you were jabbing 500mg test.

unless your nipples get sensitive and you start to feel a soft putty forming behind them don’t dose the ai imo.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I guess I’ll see how things go this week. But the bloating is there in my stomach. Got pretty bad at night time where it kind of hindered my sleep a little. Woke up and the bloat still here...I’ll keep an eye on it.

Also woke up with no DOMS (took x gels lol too) Usually on heavy chest days like yesterday I’d take 3 days to fully recover. Maybe takes awhile for the 1-andro to flush out and that’s why ppl still make gains 2nd week into pct lol

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
agree with this. You will get hormone imbalances as your body seeks homeostasis. But definitely don’t just dose asin 12.5 eod. That would be a relatively meaty dose if you were jabbing 500mg test.

unless your nipples get sensitive and you start to feel a soft putty forming behind them don’t dose the ai imo.
Hmm..I only have asin in 12.5mg caps. Ppl go go to 25mg no? What would you suggest dosing protocol to be?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm..I only have asin in 12.5mg caps. Ppl go go to 25mg no? What would you suggest dosing protocol to be?
Exemestane is strong. Like said I wouldn't take any just yet. But if resorting to Exem, you could take it just once and see if it was enough and dose again if needed.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exemestane is strong. Like said I wouldn't take any just yeat. But if resorting to Exem, you could take it just once and see if it was enough and dose again if needed.
this is exactly what I do - I use 12.5mg when gyno sides appear. They disappear and I wait for them to reappear before I dose again. It’s very fast acting.

on cycle obviously after a few weeks I get into a routine (so currently on 600 test and 600 deca 12.5mg a week is sitting me at a nice level confirmed by bloods).

in your situation IF you needed to use it (which tbh I doubt you will) I would dose 12.5mg and monitor. If estro has spiked that will bring it down and you may just regain a balance at that point anyway, if gyno sides appear again then dose again but I would be waiting for them to appear each time as it’s unlikely you would need many doses at all.

don’t crash your estro buddy. That’s not a place anyone wants to go.

I’d rather drop the soap and have Vinny the Snake, AKA the prison house king ding a ling, go in hard and dry than crash my estro to be honest

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Try not to use it, but this bloating seems to stick around. I'll see how it goes I guess, maybe give it a few more days. last night the bloating was so bad it did interrupt my sleep. I had to eat a protein bar to keep my stomach occupied. (it wasn't from the hunger)

Nice description, that really speaks to me lol. Oh I get it...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never experienced bad bloating or at least not the kind of I have notest and thought it's from high E. So I don't have experience on how it feels, but the stomach pain sounds weird to be due to bloat from high E. But I don't know..

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I've never experienced bad bloating or at least not the kind of I have notest and thought it's from high E. So I don't have experience on how it feels, but the stomach pain sounds weird to be due to bloat from high E. But I don't know..

yeah weird. No stomach pain, just lotta gas in there lol. it could be just the body trying to normalize again. What other signs should I be looking for if it's high E? I'm taking nolva so gyno may not be a reliable sign at the moment. I guess we can just wait for bloods in a week