Post 1-Andro PCT Log

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am with @Whisky on this. And the homeostasis is the key word here. If you insist on taking the AI, then my advice would be the same as earlier - take only one dose and monitor. Your shbg is also a bit low and might go up some and so will bind some of the E also.

Kudos on a very broad blood panel. There's so many measurements I'm not familiar with half of them, lol. But nohting alarming sticks out to me either.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here. I'd say if you get itchy nips pop 12.5mg AI once but short of that I wouldn't touch it. Something else is to blame for the bloat, possibly even just a mental thing from thinking you're rebounding. The Reduce should be doing its job there anyway. Are you doing any intensive ab exercises or anything? Sometimes when I over work my abs it feels like I have indigestion or something.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered something like inhibit-e if you’re really worried about estrogen? I have exem on hand but have no interest in using it unless it becomes absolutely necessary. I wouldn’t hesitate to take one cap of inhibit-e or something in the morning though. It’s not going to have the same impact on estrogen sides, but it won’t have the same detriment to homeostasis either. It might help both the mental and any possible physical symptoms without throwing more prescription style drugs at it?

I’m no expert, but the goal of PCT is to return to your body’s normal production and I would think throwing a truly suicidal AI in the mix would hinder that?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Whisky- interesting analysis, sounds good to me. And uh...when you talking about the thirst, you're talking about dehydration right? Not libido? Just kidding...point taken. Wanna know what my doc basically commented "every looks fine, your estrogen is a bit high but we don't usually test for those so not sure" lol

I think i'll just leave it alone and get bloods done again in late spring. MFTrainz- other than exemes, I do have Hi-Tech arimistane. Havent opened it, didn't plan on to once I got the exemes.

I'm going to keep logging this for another 2 weeks until end of PCT so don't go anywhere we'll be right back after these messages!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Whisky- interesting analysis, sounds good to me. And uh...when you talking about the thirst, you're talking about dehydration right? Not libido? Just kidding...point taken. Wanna know what my doc basically commented "every looks fine, your estrogen is a bit high but we don't usually test for those so not sure" lol

I think i'll just leave it alone and get bloods done again in late spring. MFTrainz- other than exemes, I do have Hi-Tech arimistane. Havent opened it, didn't plan on to once I got the exemes.

I'm going to keep logging this for another 2 weeks until end of PCT so don't go anywhere we'll be right back after these messages!
Exem to me is the supp I keep on hand, the metaphorical glass container that says “only break in case of emergency”.
Inhibit-e on the other hand, being that it’s natural and you can REALLY dose it low, feels like a good addition. It will have a place in my PCT. I also felt like when I upped the dosage of 4-andro on cycle I was feeling estrogenic related sides. One cap of inhibit-e in the morning took care of that real quick and things got really nice again

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Did you only take 1/3 caps? I just may grab one... not sure at this point

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Did you only take 1/3 caps? I just may grab one... not sure at this point
I did. 1 cap in the morning. Didn’t feel the need for more. And I’m logical enough to know there could be a placebo/mental effect based on such a low dose but I don’t honestly think so. I researched things for about 3 days regarding the ingredients and the benefit/hindrance of running it on cycle and PCT, and then I reached out to the SNS rep to kind of talk through it.

There are many out there who run it on cycle, and on pct. To me, the goal was to control estrogen before any exacerbated sides appeared, not crush it and then make me feel sh*tty in the process.

Using exem even semi regularly scares me to tell ya the truth. Like it’s truly my last case resort for controlling E if I can’t do it without something so drastic. And that’s just because the low estrogen feeling is pretty much as bad as low test.
However, the only thing that scares me more is the thought of gyno without having anything in my cabinet to fight it with.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
makes sense, taking a proactive approach sounds very sensible. At this point I already got the rebound fat first week when I came off lol!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
makes sense, taking a proactive approach sounds very sensible. At this point I already got the rebound fat first week when I came off lol!
It’s inexpensive as well. Even if it just made me feel better about everything in my mind it was worth the 30 bucks to me.
For the last few weeks I’m cutting my calories by another 50-100 per day to milk the cut portion without sacrificing contractile tissue but having my “Recomp days” twice a week before larger lift days following.
I’m hoping with a very regimented pct/diet plan I can avoid the rebound and continue making progress.
I am 100% keeping inhibit-e in the mix

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Last but not least...

IGF-1

Insuline Like Growth Factor 135 ng/mL
53 - 331 ng/mL
Z Score (Male) -0.2 SD
-2.0 - 2.0 SD

This test was developed and its analytical performance
characteristics have been determined by Quest Diagnostics
Nichols Institute San Juan Capistrano. It has not been
cleared or approved by FDA. This assay has been validated
pursuant to the CLIA regulations and is used for clinical
purposes.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always recommend people wait at least a month after cycle (a month into PCT) to get bloods, a much more true pic after homeostasis has set in a bit. Being said that your numbers look great here. I may have missed your age (how old?) ill also scroll back to check. Great free-test, total test is probably average. When mine hit 350-400 total at age 50 I jumped on TRT and keep it near 800 now, I feel much better. Like many said, be careful w/ the AI's, most people over-do them, and that will causes more issues than "slightly high E2". I'm on TRT (100 mg's a month) and never touch AI's, no need for them at this dose. Anyways, looks good over-all...

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend people wait at least a month after cycle (a month into PCT) to get bloods, a much more true pic after homeostasis has set in a bit. Being said that your numbers look great here. I may have missed your age (how old?) ill also scroll back to check. Great free-test, total test is probably average. When mine hit 350-400 total at age 50 I jumped on TRT and keep it near 800 now, I feel much better. Like many said, be careful w/ the AI's, most people over-do them, and that will causes more issues than "slightly high E2". I'm on TRT (100 mg's a month) and never touch AI's, no need for them at this dose. Anyways, looks good over-all...

Hey there, I'm 33yo. First time doing any hormonal enhancement. I did not get bloods before my cycle so I ended up getting them mid way thru PCT. One reason for this besides just taking a look at bloods is my estrogen level, which if you scroll through, i had some bad bloating during beginning and mid PCT. It did end up looking like my estrogen was on the higher side, but the guys here think it's not too much of a problem and it's just part of the natural body rebalance process.

So here is a question for @Whisky @KvanH , and others who have a good grasp of this:

I plan on doing another 1-andro cycle in the future for a very aggressive cut. I'm talking frequent cardio, super regimented diet, but I will still adhere to the 1% loss of bodyweight per week rule, maybe 1.5% since I'll be on 1-andro lol. My goal then (probably looking early summer to run this), is to use 1-andro to stave off muscle loss while I aggressively trying to shred bf. I may even run it at 10 weeks just to have the androgens in the body to not lose muscle and strength to get a little more time for the cut. Not going to expect strength increases, I will just be very pleased if I didn't lose strength. So after I come off, is estrogen and fat rebound just part of my inevitable genetic make up or should I have done something better the first week of coming off with Serm to control the rebound as I have experienced this time? Maybe get an Inhibit-e?

As for test levels, I was pleased to see my overall test above 400s during 2 weeks of PCT and definitely pleased to see free test close to guideline highs (legit ass Nolva huh? lol). I will take another bloods test maybe a month or 6 weeks after PCT as a gauge of my benchmark levels for the future.

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
PCT: DAY 23

Feeling about the same, back to my mortal self. This week work has hit me like a wrecking ball and my diet and training was off. My sleep was weird too. So i'm sure with those three deadly combinations it would have some repercussions. ...well, it kind of did but I guess it was expected and not too bad, lost a rep on some sets but my deads surprisingly held up close to my on cycle highs.

Chest
225 x 10
245 x 6
255 x 4
245 x 5
225 x 7

Deads
225 x 7
275 x 6 (match)
295 x 5 (+1 rep!)
295 x 3 (300 x 3 on cycle)

Next week fri i'm going to be done with PCT. I think when I dropped Nolva to 20mg during the second half, the bloating has gradually subsided, definitely still gained some fat though for sure. Hope to post back good numbers next time!

Last edited:
MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I don’t think you’re genetically bound to gain body fat after cycle, you might just need to alter your macros or your overall caloric intake when getting off. I do think inhibit-e or even something like andro surge (I like jacked factory products, sue me) could help as something you can take to help during the “level out” process without crushing your E to an uncomfortable level.

my .02

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
PCT Complete

Hey guys, PCT ended 5 days ago so this will be a concluding post. I saw a steady decline in strength throughout PCT and this happened towards end of week 2. However I had a shift change and was adapting to my new schedule, which def through me off. And I’ll be the first to say that my diet was garbage the second half of PCT. Here are some final thoughts

1. My balls have been back to their original size.

2. Throughout PCT , I noticed a steady decline back to my mortal self. Strength def decreased but not too bad. Lost 10lbs on bench (255 vs 245). I think this can get back soon.

3. I think if I had an immaculate training program during PCT things would have gone better, definitely will keep in mind for next time.

4. Currently I feel like how I feel before cycle, just with better bench press number ;)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PCT Complete

Hey guys, PCT ended 5 days ago so this will be a concluding post. I saw a steady decline in strength throughout PCT and this happened towards end of week 2. However I had a shift change and was adapting to my new schedule, which def through me off. And I’ll be the first to say that my diet was garbage the second half of PCT. Here are some final thoughts

2. Throughout PCT , I noticed a steady decline back to my mortal self. Strength def decreased but not too bad. Lost 10lbs on bench (255 vs 245). I think this can get back soon.

3. I think if I had an immaculate training program during PCT things would have gone better, definitely will keep in mind for next time.

4. Currently I feel like how I feel before cycle, just with better bench press number ;)
good effort bro. The aim is get off and get back to ‘normal’ ASAP so seems like you might be on track for that.

you’ll still be getting some benefit from the pct compounds so don’t be surprised if you have a dip over the next week or two.

and of course wait a month or two and get bloodwork to get where your at

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
PCT Complete

Do you feel you retained your size gains and some fullness?
I geared my PCT stack and diet towards that and plan on training specifically for growth with very few strength tests thrown in as I recover. Maybe go max or 90% on 1-2 sets of each compound and the rest I’m aiming for max exertion at 8-12 rep schemes for the most part

any tips on what you did/didn’t do that I should keep in mind? Haven’t PCT’ed in years

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel you retained your size gains and some fullness?
I geared my PCT stack and diet towards that and plan on training specifically for growth with very few strength tests thrown in as I recover. Maybe go max or 90% on 1-2 sets of each compound and the rest I’m aiming for max exertion at 8-12 rep schemes for the most part

any tips on what you did/didn’t do that I should keep in mind? Haven’t PCT’ed in years
I will address the best I can below:

1. To be completely frank I think I lost 40% of my fullness. I definitely gained muscle as evident by the numbers I put up today but I’m no where near full or lean while on. However I think that is very specific to me because I also felt bloated in the beginning.

2. I have heard the exact opposite actually where people focus on hypertrophy while on cycle then lower the reps while pct to keep strength.

3. I honestly think the biggest help I could have gotten is to get someone to make you accountable for the entire pct. I had a shift change and that comes with irregular sleep, crappy recovery , I’m sure cortisol levels shot up too...bad timing but if I had my regular schedule and workload while on cycle, I think gains on andro is very keepable ,I will definitely keep this in mind for next time. But maybe androgin can clear that up soon

4. I think the biggest advice I can give you is don’t falter one bit. These gains are keepable. You may lose a rep here and there but should keep 80% to 90% ...excited for your PCT

* another side note I feel dumber and forgetful. I did read a study that Anabolics affects memory cause brain needs estrogen or something

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
good effort bro. The aim is get off and get back to ‘normal’ ASAP so seems like you might be on track for that.

you’ll still be getting some benefit from the pct compounds so don’t be surprised if you have a dip over the next week or two.

and of course wait a month or two and get bloodwork to get where your at
Thank you! I could have done better during the latter part but life got in the way. Bad excuse but I’m telling the truth. I will know for next time. Frankly I feel completely normal a if I never cycled. I’ll get bloods in a bit!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing ever goes perfect. Overall sounds like a decent first cycle and a venture worth doing.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do this as a final post because tomorrow I will be 3 weeks out from ending PCT. I think this is a good place to say that I am "back to normal" as I sure as heck feel that way both mentally and physically. I will get bloods done in a month or so.

Chest
225 x 10
245 x 5
245 x 5
240 x 5
240 x 5
240 x 5

(highest on-cycle bench: 255 x 5)

Deads
275 x 6

Few last take away points as I am sitting here evaluating the experience:

1. I did lose strength from the height of cycle. I lost 10lbs on bench, and prob lost 10lbs on deadlift.

2. Related to #1, I did a horrible job after cycle end. I really feel like I did. The supplements were on point but my diet and training could have been a heck lot better. I will be the first to say I have short changed myself on that point and it has been costly in terms of fat gain and some strength loss. However, I did gain experience, and this is a lesson that will be remembered for next cycle.

....Also worth mentioning that I am looking at my logs and I noticed a direct bump down from my 2nd week of PCT in terms of strength. Perhaps as the Andro clears out, some of the strength loss it is inevitable.

3. I learned that I get bloating from Nolva lol. Bloating quickly subsided after I tapered down and then finally off. This is just something I learned from this experience and will prob use Nolva again as besides the bloating, everything worked well.

4. 1-Andro cycle gains are solid (at least to my expectations) and gains (very) keepable. I look forward to another cycle with better discipline in the fall.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to do this as a final post because tomorrow I will be 3 weeks out from ending PCT. I think this is a good place to say that I am "back to normal" as I sure as heck feel that way both mentally and physically. I will get bloods done in a month or so.

Chest
225 x 10
245 x 5
245 x 5
240 x 5
240 x 5
240 x 5

(highest on-cycle bench: 255 x 5)

Deads
275 x 6

Few last take away points as I am sitting here evaluating the experience:

1. I did lose strength from the height of cycle. I lost 10lbs on bench, and prob lost 10lbs on deadlift.

2. Related to #1, I did a horrible job after cycle end. I really feel like I did. The supplements were on point but my diet and training could have been a heck lot better. I will be the first to say I have short changed myself on that point and it has been costly in terms of fat gain and some strength loss. However, I did gain experience, and this is a lesson that will be remembered for next cycle.

....Also worth mentioning that I am looking at my logs and I noticed a direct bump down from my 2nd week of PCT in terms of strength. Perhaps as the Andro clears out, some of the strength loss it is inevitable.

3. I learned that I get bloating from Nolva lol. Bloating quickly subsided after I tapered down and then finally off. This is just something I learned from this experience and will prob use Nolva again as besides the bloating, everything worked well.

4. 1-Andro cycle gains are solid (at least to my expectations) and gains (very) keepable. I look forward to another cycle with better discipline in the fall.
Sounds like it was a good run overall. Don't beat yourself up too much about slipping in PCT, it sounds like you did find!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like it was a good run overall. Don't beat yourself up too much about slipping in PCT, it sounds like you did find!
This. There are many things that can go wrong with these runs and mistakes that can happen. It's a learning curve and if going to cycle something in the future, you'll know more and will be better prepared for all aspects of it.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys. Very diplomatic view points, but nonetheless also very fair!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, I am considering my next move. Had a good run but ever since got off the 1-andro I have gained some fat. I would like to do a cut very soon. However, my predicament is that if I cut now, I will lose strength that I just gained. Or I can cut, hold out until start of summer and jump on 1-andro again to further the cut into aggressive to hopefully makeup for the strength lost and continue on the path to be shredded. What do you guys think I should do next?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gentlemen, I am considering my next move. Had a good run but ever since got off the 1-andro I have gained some fat. I would like to do a cut very soon. However, my predicament is that if I cut now, I will lose strength that I just gained. Or I can cut, hold out until start of summer and jump on 1-andro again to further the cut into aggressive to hopefully makeup for the strength lost and continue on the path to be shredded. What do you guys think I should do next?
Start of summer sounds a bit soon to be jumping on gear again 🤔 For me the strenght decrease on cuts is temporary and pretty quickly regained after starting to eat at maintenance/surplus again. Tough to give any strong opinions here, but if you yourself think you need to cut, then I guess that's what you should do.

I allways see a year as a season that starts in fall and ends in middle of summer, when I want to look my best and preferably be most athletic aswell as I play a lot of ball games and stuff in summer. So I allways have a premilinary layout for 10 months ahead (starting from fall). I know the months when I cut, when I run ped's, when I'll do my phase dedicated to strenght increase, etc. There's of course room for changes, but usually goes pretty much how I planned.

Not really answering your question there, but maybe something to think about and would be easier to have an opinion on how you should move forward, if theres a time line, goal and a date (approx).

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i'm not exactly sure what to do either at the moment. I'm leaning towards doing a slow cut without gear, then when it's time to go back on, I'll see where I am with the cut and maybe further cut down calories or keep them at maintenance to make up for the strength lost. Cut is where i'm leaning towards to at the moment for sure.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i'm not exactly sure what to do either at the moment. I'm leaning towards doing a slow cut without gear, then when it's time to go back on, I'll see where I am with the cut and maybe further cut down calories or keep them at maintenance to make up for the strength lost. Cut is where i'm leaning towards to at the moment for sure.
Calorie cycling?
If it were me (it is actually what I’m doing, just was my original goal too) I would aim to recomp a bit with a slight emphasis on fat loss but prioritizing keeping your strength up overall (no aggressive diet or cardio attacks).
This way you can lean out a tad, maintain your gains, have a bit of a surplus at times but overall be in a SLIGHT weekly deficit. Add a bit more of LISS cardio in the mix. Aim to train a bit harder every time out and beat the log in at least one rep on one exercise,

I truly believe something like this is more manageable than trying to do a full on cut right now given the circumstances, and the only stack I could in good conscience say to run again so soon would have to be a natty, non hormonal anabolic if you really desired.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Calorie cycling?
If it were me (it is actually what I’m doing, just was my original goal too) I would aim to recomp a bit with a slight emphasis on fat loss but prioritizing keeping your strength up overall (no aggressive diet or cardio attacks).
This way you can lean out a tad, maintain your gains, have a bit of a surplus at times but overall be in a SLIGHT weekly deficit. Add a bit more of LISS cardio in the mix. Aim to train a bit harder every time out and beat the log in at least one rep on one exercise,

I truly believe something like this is more manageable than trying to do a full on cut right now given the circumstances, and the only stack I could in good conscience say to run again so soon would have to be a natty, non hormonal anabolic if you really desired.
I agree. I think this is the best way forward for now. I’ll do a cut (nice and slow) and hold out until later. Not sure how much progress this will be but i think it’s the best option. Feels good to eat clean again and be accountable.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree. I think this is the best way forward for now. I’ll do a cut (nice and slow) and hold out until later. Not sure how much progress this will be but i think it’s the best option. Feels good to eat clean again and be accountable.
Loosing fat while maintaining mm is progress ☝

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
If you do kind of what I mentioned, cycling calories and carbs..... and if you really want to, time your macro intake for optimal results, I think you might be surprised at how well the body can recomposition itself and build muscle even in a slight caloric deficit.
Obviously, it’s different per individual and there’s a ton of variables, but didn’t you say before you were close to 20% or so?
I would bet money you can recomp down to 15-17% if that’s the case and then, after a bit of time, your system would be more ready to run another anabolic cycle if you choose to.

my .02 there

oh dude and if you haven’t, check the cooking with whey recipes. REALLY helps with curbing cravings, eating vs drinking your whey calories, etc.
Like these protein oat cookies I just made.
1g fat, 4g carbs, 6g protein per. All clean ingredients

Attachments

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
If you do kind of what I mentioned, cycling calories and carbs..... and if you really want to, time your macro intake for optimal results, I think you might be surprised at how well the body can recomposition itself and build muscle even in a slight caloric deficit.
Obviously, it’s different per individual and there’s a ton of variables, but didn’t you say before you were close to 20% or so?
I would bet money you can recomp down to 15-17% if that’s the case and then, after a bit of time, your system would be more ready to run another anabolic cycle if you choose to.

my .02 there

oh dude and if you haven’t, check the cooking with whey recipes. REALLY helps with curbing cravings, eating vs drinking your whey calories, etc.
Like these protein oat cookies I just made.
1g fat, 4g carbs, 6g protein per. All clean ingredients
I remember you were using Inhibit E, what was your experience? I have been taking M-Test everyday since PCT and will continue to do so as a daily staple. I hear M-Test stack well with Inhibit-E and this may benefit me. However, I do remember you saying you don't want to take inhibit E too much as it will crash estro. Do ppl stack the two and take it daily?

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
I remember you were using Inhibit E, what was your experience? I have been taking M-Test everyday since PCT and will continue to do so as a daily staple. I hear M-Test stack well with Inhibit-E and this may benefit me. However, I do remember you saying you don't want to take inhibit E too much as it will crash estro. Do ppl stack the two and take it daily?
I notice an almost immediate drop in water retention and puffy nips on inhibit E. I have pre-existing gyno and its a real pain in the ass. It'll flare up if I eat ice-cream...not kidding. It works way better than DIM in my opinion. I hate DIM and get terrible mood swings on it, not sure why that is...but if I see DIM in a supplement I won't buy it. I think inhibit E is great, especially for the price. Legitimately impressed.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been a fan. It 100% helped with estro sides and is not suicidal to the point of crushing it either. I used it more as insurance I feel like (in hindsight) when on cycle, and I feel like now in PCT it’s helping to fight off water retention and any bloat from rebound. Not to mention nips feel less sensitive.....

i don’t think I had the onset of gyno or anything but still. Less nipple sensitivity is good

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Would you two consider taking inhibit e as a daily staple? I think I may give that a try until I get some bf down

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Would you two consider taking inhibit e as a daily staple? I think I may give that a try until I get some bf down
Not personally, cycling on and off yea but on a consistent basis I don’t think I would want my estrogen to ALWAYS be down.
There’s going to be someone who can break it down better but that’s my logic

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Not personally, cycling on and off yea but on a consistent basis I don’t think I would want my estrogen to ALWAYS be down.
There’s going to be someone who can break it down better but that’s my logic
You’re lean though. I’m currently in a different state and have higher estrogen levels. As I cut down I might adjust. I’ll try it out at 3 caps per day

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
You’re lean though. I’m currently in a different state and have higher estrogen levels. As I cut down I might adjust. I’ll try it out at 3 caps per day
By all means, use it, and I recommend reduce xt as well.
I just think after let’s say 8-12 weeks you might want to let your E be where it would be for a bit as estrogen has muscle building properties that people forget about, on top of stuff like helping mood regulation and what not

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Love this log, just ready through the entire thread and feel like I learned a few things. However, I am confused as to why you ran nolva so high for a 1-andro cycle. I've ran h-drol, superdrol and other compounds in the past and 20/20/10/10 always worked well for me. Especially since you ran so many other products during PCT, seems like overkill and may be the cause of the bloating??? Would love if someone can chime in on this and help me understand more.. I didn't know nolva could cause bloating in the first place, it's never done that to me.