Possible to get a 6 pack in 3.5 weeks?

W13NY

Awards
Would it be possible for me to get my six pack in about 3.5 weeks with MINIMAL cardio? I'm at about 12% bodyfat and i feel my top 4 abs but can not see more than the top 2. What should I be doing to help get rid of the last little bit of fat and get the bottom 4 to come out?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CLEAN DIET AND CALORIE DEFICIT

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont know - I have 9 weeks to achieve the same goal and am probably 15% bf.

Collateral

Collateral

Awards
Even with all the AAS in the world and a clean diet i DOUBT youll get a clean 6 pack in 3 and a half weeks without cardio... otherwise everyone would be walking around with them!

Edit - Not saying you said you were going to use AAS im just trying to remark how hard it would be with them, let alone with out!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Its possible by a stretch, but with minimal cardio, there might be a 1% chance, and even that might be to high. You want the results, do the cardio with a calorie defect.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity why minimal cardio? If I wanted great results I would definitely add in the cardio. I'd use complexes, sprints, and a fasted walk plus an after dinner walk (obviously not all on the same day, but I would do the walking every day if possible).