Possible liver problems from supps?

clint3612

Awards
This crap happened again. Everytime I get going on a supplement cycle, my liver enzymes go crazy. First time on M-drol only 10 days and related supps. I got ALT levels of 103. I quit all of the stuff and a few weeks I was back in the low 40's. I did several followups and and I remained in the low 40's, I was high on the normal range. I got on a 4-5 Diesel test dosages for a few weeks, cissus, glucosomine, fish oil and so on and I tested 137 ALT and 59 AST. I have a Dr. appointment Friday where he will order another blood panel and a sonogram of the liver and abdomen. I tested clean for Hep. B&C a few months ago, so I don't think it's viral. I must admit I did drink occasionaly but hard sometimes while I was on diesel test. Anybody have a laymen opinion? Does supps and alcohol not mix?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol and anything dont really mix... unless its pizza... then alcohol and pizza go great together.
Did you take any supporting supps while you were on M-drol... or pct?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or you could just stop going to the doc for the stupid tests.

Isn't that easier?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you been working out before the test or a day or 2 before the test?

that can cause elevated enzymes.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
This crap happened again. Everytime I get going on a supplement cycle, my liver enzymes go crazy. First time on M-drol only 10 days and related supps. I got ALT levels of 103. I quit all of the stuff and a few weeks I was back in the low 40's. I did several followups and and I remained in the low 40's, I was high on the normal range. I got on a 4-5 Diesel test dosages for a few weeks, cissus, glucosomine, fish oil and so on and I tested 137 ALT and 59 AST. I have a Dr. appointment Friday where he will order another blood panel and a sonogram of the liver and abdomen. I tested clean for Hep. B&C a few months ago, so I don't think it's viral. I must admit I did drink occasionaly but hard sometimes while I was on diesel test. Anybody have a laymen opinion? Does supps and alcohol not mix?
Did you get symptoms during high levels?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or you could just stop going to the doc for the stupid tests.

Isn't that easier?
HAHA! OMG!

To the OP. M-Drol is liver toxic. What do you expect? Especially if you didn't run any support along with it.

clint3612

Awards
HAHA! OMG!

To the OP. M-Drol is liver toxic. What do you expect? Especially if you didn't run any support along with it.
Yes, I was running liver longer and the ancillary route. Again, I'm not suprised about the M-drol but the diesel test and the super pump 250 I am.