CrookedILA
Member
You guys can scroll down to the near the bottom of the CEL forum page to see my original thread for reference.
I want to take my Epi cycle to 6 weeks, today is the last day of 4 weeks (one bottle). I only had one bottle to begin with so I ordered another one a couple of weeks ago...problem is, it still hasn't arrived!
The question now is...can I possibly wait two or three days (monday, tuesday, wednesday max) without taking any epi?...and then re-start for another week and a half if I get my shipment in time?
Is this possible, and or safe shutdown wise etc?
If not..I will be more than glad to start nolva/pct assist tomorrow. 6 weeks would be amazing though....so I just need to know.
Thanks guys
I want to take my Epi cycle to 6 weeks, today is the last day of 4 weeks (one bottle). I only had one bottle to begin with so I ordered another one a couple of weeks ago...problem is, it still hasn't arrived!
The question now is...can I possibly wait two or three days (monday, tuesday, wednesday max) without taking any epi?...and then re-start for another week and a half if I get my shipment in time?
Is this possible, and or safe shutdown wise etc?
If not..I will be more than glad to start nolva/pct assist tomorrow. 6 weeks would be amazing though....so I just need to know.
Thanks guys