Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Possible last day on E-Stane....serious question

CrookedILA

Member
You guys can scroll down to the near the bottom of the CEL forum page to see my original thread for reference.


I want to take my Epi cycle to 6 weeks, today is the last day of 4 weeks (one bottle). I only had one bottle to begin with so I ordered another one a couple of weeks ago...problem is, it still hasn't arrived!

The question now is...can I possibly wait two or three days (monday, tuesday, wednesday max) without taking any epi?...and then re-start for another week and a half if I get my shipment in time?

Is this possible, and or safe shutdown wise etc?

If not..I will be more than glad to start nolva/pct assist tomorrow. 6 weeks would be amazing though....so I just need to know.

Thanks guys
 
You guys can scroll down to the near the bottom of the CEL forum page to see my original thread for reference.


I want to take my Epi cycle to 6 weeks, today is the last day of 4 weeks (one bottle). I only had one bottle to begin with so I ordered another one a couple of weeks ago...problem is, it still hasn't arrived!

The question now is...can I possibly wait two or three days (monday, tuesday, wednesday max) without taking any epi?...and then re-start for another week and a half if I get my shipment in time?

Is this possible, and or safe shutdown wise etc?

If not..I will be more than glad to start nolva/pct assist tomorrow. 6 weeks would be amazing though....so I just need to know.

Thanks guys

It's fine to wait a few days. But when you re-start do 2 weeks. That's a full 6 week cycle then ;)
 
6 weeks cycle man....OOOR.....hold this new bottle of epi to stack with another PH. And start pct now

^^
 
Back
Top