Possible Fake Havoc

SiFT 182

Awards
So I got two bottles of Havoc on ebay. Bad choice, I know. The guy says on the listing that it expires in Oct of 2012, has a LOT of these, ends up telling me personally that he got them straight from RPN, and he has a LOT, I mean probably 500, positive feedbacks, with only 1 guy from 6 months ago claiming the stuff was bunk.

So I'm two weeks in now, taking 30mg a day, and bout to bump it to 40, when I notice I'm looking much more pudgy than I should on this, and my diet is RIGHT THE F*** ON. In fact, this would be my 3rd Epi cycle (never ran Havoc brand before) and I have a great success with this PH/steroid.

Tonight I decide, screw it, I open up the cap, down the powder, and have milk/gum on the ready. It tastes like nothing. The texture once it is in your mouth is like cotton candy. I've read this is a sulfuric, methylated compound..shouldn't I be disturbed by the taste of it??

BTW, the bottle had no expiration date, the bottle was very dark with the label around it, the capsules were pretty large and white, and the powder was also white.

Is anyone else on a Havoc cycle and would..I feel bad I'm asking someone to do this, wanna tell me if this is what it tastes like to them too? Has anyone else ever actually tasted another prohormone, and was it rancid like I'm thinking it'd be? This is my first post and I'm kinda embarassed I'm asking such a stupid ass question but I need to know if I should stop this possibly fake cycle and move on.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You can't go by the taste really. Test doesnt taste like nothing but oil, Winny taste like nothing, Dbol taste like ****, superdrol taste like nothing really maybe a bit bittery, tren ehh.. never tried it lol. But taste really cant tell u if somethings fake or not.

SiFT 182

Awards
but what about this "sulfuric/rotten egg" smell I've read about? i'd think if it smelled like that, it would taste bad too, but this stuff has neither characteristic.

ps- tren tastes like stinging vanilla fire if you ever tried TREN by Primordial..now THAT was some good stuff.

SiFT 182

Awards
bump.

has anyone ever tasted Havoc or another type of Epistane, or would mind trying it if you are currently on cycle to let me know if the stuff I got is bunk?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
but what about this "sulfuric/rotten egg" smell I've read about? i'd think if it smelled like that, it would taste bad too, but this stuff has neither characteristic.

ps- tren tastes like stinging vanilla fire if you ever tried TREN by Primordial..now THAT was some good stuff.
everytime ive used havoc, i have been able to smell the sulfur. I was able to take a wif of the inside & smell it strongly.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everytime ive used havoc, i have been able to smell the sulfur. I was able to take a wif of the inside & smell it strongly.
And I have never noticed a smell or taste and had great results from Havoc.

OP, sorry can't tell you if it's a fake or not. The bottle sounds legit looking as well as the look of the pills, but no expiration date is weird, but not unfathomable. I have heard stories from people that after running the same compound several times that they began to not see the same kind of results. Dunno man.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
The white caps hide the odor more so than the see through little caps like epi used to come in. The shell seems thicker .I'd dump like 5 pills or something in like a small vile , close it up, let it sit for bit , then see if you smell the sulfur. It should be pretty evident . This might not be the most effective way to tell, but I reckon it would work. Also , dsade is the encyclopedia of havoc info, if u were seeking further information pm him!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Havoc at one point did use the little caps that were see through. However , there was a legit run that used the bigger white caps, and with those, the smell isn't very easily noticed

SiFT 182

Awards
yeah. to be honest it sounds like i'll never really know. was advised to simply up the dosage cuz maybe my bodys developed a tolerance to it.

it's frustrating as hell cuz if its bunk, these 4-5k calorie days aint gonna look too pretty in the end, and it ain't lookin pretty already 19 days in of what was gonna be a 6 wk cycle.

one mind, i did what you said and still..no smell.

This is what I don't get. When you look up a chemical in a scientific journal, it usually states the full chemical name, a diagram of the molecule, what the chemical dissolves in (water, oil, alcohol) and then usually a description sentence such as "white crystalline powder with slight scent of X" or "oderless clear to off-yellow liquid". Something like that. If the legit Epistane/Havoc/Etc. chemical/molecule has certain, specific characteristics, shouldn't we all have a product with a sulfuric smell? And I really don't think the filler could hide a rotten egg odor either.

massimmi

Awards
I just went through something similar. Bought havoc off of ebay - guy had same story - wondering if its the same one. Anyway, got the bottle with no exp date and no lot no. Did you ever find out if it was real or not? Haven't opened mine yet - going to write to the seller tomorrow. Anyway, look forward to hearing from you. Thanks very much.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I have to bottles unopened and the lot and expiry is in faint red print on the front kind of through the black writing and red background at bottom centre of label. Have not yet opened them.

SGTgreen

someone PM this guys name from ebay and i'll get you the info you need.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some too. Stuff smell sweet, kind of like sprite. Definitely think its fake. If you look at how much this guys sells, he is making a ton of money. If it is all fake this is some major BS.

greaser

Awards
I just took a wiff myself and there's definitely a sulfer smell from the bottle. I might try tasting one during my next dose to see what it's like -- but I'm not looking forward to it!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I just went through something similar. Bought havoc off of ebay - guy had same story - wondering if its the same one. Anyway, got the bottle with no exp date and no lot no. Did you ever find out if it was real or not? Haven't opened mine yet - going to write to the seller tomorrow. Anyway, look forward to hearing from you. Thanks very much.
Ive have seen original bottles from various legit stores that had no lot or exp, some had a smell, some did not.

greaser

Awards
I just took a wiff myself and there's definitely a sulfer smell from the bottle. I might try tasting one during my next dose to see what it's like -- but I'm not looking forward to it!
Well I tried it and I can't say it tasted like much of anything. It had a sulphuric smell to it and it had a slight sour taste, but nothing too strong.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking at my bottle of rpn's havoc and it comes in a dark bottle with no expiration date in site. Its unopened and im not goin to open it untill I start it ( if ever ). I ordered it from a very reputable supp store also, not from ebay. This guy that sold it could very well be selling fake bottles full of pixie dust bs and making a pretty penny... Makes me angry thinking of it.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at my bottle of rpn's havoc and it comes in a dark bottle with no expiration date in site. Its unopened and im not goin to open it untill I start it ( if ever ). I ordered it from a very reputable supp store also, not from ebay. This guy that sold it could very well be selling fake bottles full of pixie dust bs and making a pretty penny... Makes me angry thinking of it.
Thats exactly what hes doing. If you look at his recent sales, he has probably made over $20,000 in the past 12 months or so. That is some BS.

SiFT 182

Awards
well, i got an update. the guy i got it from on ebay apparently has a LOT of credibility on another site. i've even talked to other people who have bought from him, and they all said it was real.

that being said, i would still like some sort of expert to chime in on how a chemical can exhibit different characteristics, especially in regards to odor. the inactive ingedients do not have a smell, so shouldn't ALL epi's smell like sulfur??

i did run another epi cycle 5 mo's ago using Epi Strong at 30mg's/day, and have bumped up my Havoc dosage to 40mgs, and then to 50mg's by the end of this wk. i will let you know of the results i get.

In the meantime, I have came to the conclusion since starting this thread that I am 95% sure this stuff is real, based on what I've been told on another site, and am hoping to see the lean gains shortly. ps- i am on day 22, bumped up to 40mg on day 20.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm curious about your results as well, so please keep us updated.

I ran a Havoc cycle at the end of last year. Purchased it from a guy on another forum that had a significant lot and I'm pretty sure he is selling on ebay as well. I have two more bottles and plan to run a cycle at the end of May. Neither of these bottles has a lot number or exp date but memory serves me correctly the caps were red/black. Nevertheless, I had good strength/size gains from that last run but didn't lean out like I had expected. I have no further experience with Epi so can't say if it was really Epi or not but it wasn't bunk....defiantly a PH.

SiFT 182

Awards
all of our caps, I believe are white. At least mine are. I upped to 50mg's today, and have gained about 4-5lbs in the last 3 wks now. Do feel muscle hardness increasing, size wise, not getting the results I expected, but I'm hoping the increase in dosage will help. Still a little pudgy tho. Cycle ends around the first wk of may so I will definitely keep you updated.

dzanassi

Awards
any updates bro? i just started a cycle and my bottles/pills are the exact same as how you described yours. kinda freaking out

dixie351

Awards
was the sell titled "72 Hour RPN Havoc Sale ONLY $39.99 - E-Stane Epistane" ? i got some from this sale and have the same concerns as you. thank you in advance

SGTgreen

There's a couple legit sites with it cheaper than that. Why not buy from them.

baby a

Awards
I also ordered some last month, and I have to agree that something fishy is going on with this seller. The bottle was shrink wrapped, but the seal over the bottle was NOT in-tact. I e-mailed the seller and he told me that since I "opened" the bottle, that he couldn't refund. I took the pills anyways....with no results whatsoever (with blood lab to prove). Have since ordered some Epi from another seller and it is DEFINITELY legit

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I also ordered some last month, and I have to agree that something fishy is going on with this seller. The bottle was shrink wrapped, but the seal over the bottle was NOT in-tact. I e-mailed the seller and he told me that since I "opened" the bottle, that he couldn't refund. I took the pills anyways....with no results whatsoever (with blood lab to prove). Have since ordered some Epi from another seller and it is DEFINITELY legit
Sift ordered his stuff from me. You must have ordered that bottle from someone else because I don't recall anybody emailing me with that problem and if they would have I would have refunded their money. Any concerns with my Havoc sales on ebay ended here when the prior owner of RPN confirmed selling me the returned stock from BB.Com and Nutraplanet in another thread here. I don't have enough post here to attach the link or I would.

Ricky

baby a

Awards
Sift ordered his stuff from me. You must have ordered that bottle from someone else because I don't recall anybody emailing me with that problem and if they would have I would have refunded their money. Any concerns with my Havoc sales on ebay ended here when the prior owner of RPN confirmed selling me the returned stock from BB.Com and Nutraplanet in another thread here. I don't have enough post here to attach the link or I would.

Ricky
It wasn't my intention to flame anybody on this board. But I did, in fact, order my bottle of Havoc from the listing "72 Hour Sale..." Problems started from the beginning: my order didn't even ship til a week after purchase (because apparently the entire warehouse supply of the Havoc was "stolen" when I ordered it..?) I was shipped my bottle a few days later, which was in the condition described above (no protective seal, etc.) I was told by the seller that if I left positive feedback anyways that he would check with his boss to see if an exception could be made to give me a refund. Not saying the Havoc you sourced was fake, but there's not a doubt in my mind that whatever happened after it left your hands was illegitimate business... JMO

BigCatdaddy

Awards
It wasn't my intention to flame anybody on this board. But I did, in fact, order my bottle of Havoc from the listing "72 Hour Sale..." Problems started from the beginning: my order didn't even ship til a week after purchase (because apparently the entire warehouse supply of the Havoc was "stolen" when I ordered it..?) I was shipped my bottle a few days later, which was in the condition described above (no protective seal, etc.) I was told by the seller that if I left positive feedback anyways that he would check with his boss to see if an exception could be made to give me a refund. Not saying the Havoc you sourced was fake, but there's not a doubt in my mind that whatever happened after it left your hands was illegitimate business... JMO
That's not me man. My name on there is Mizzuman. People like to rip off the listing titles of other ebayers that are doing well. I think it was AdvancedFitnessSupplements that copied my listing title about the 72 hour sale. I have no boss, other then my wife, or warehouse other then my garage and I ALWAYS ship same day unless it's bought late at night then it's next day. Go back and look at the seller name, it wasn't me.

baby a

Awards
That's not me man. My name on there is Mizzuman. People like to rip off the listing titles of other ebayers that are doing well. I think it was AdvancedFitnessSupplements that copied my listing title about the 72 hour sale. I have no boss, other then my wife, or warehouse other then my garage and I ALWAYS ship same day unless it's bought late at night then it's next day. Go back and look at the seller name, it wasn't me.
Yep. Sure was AdvancedFitnessSupplements :disappointed:

Glockz

Glockz

Awards

Ricky
I can't speak to any of the stuff being sold on ebay but I can say I purchased mine from Ricky on another forum and it's legit stuff. Just started my second cycle on it over the weekend. :thumbsup:

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
dont know if it is still in question but i have a bottle that i didnt finish from my first cycle in october of epistane that i could give a little taste of in a couple days when i get home to see what it taste like. if that helps

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I can't speak to any of the stuff being sold on ebay but I can say I purchased mine from Ricky on another forum and it's legit stuff. Just started my second cycle on it over the weekend. :thumbsup:
Thanks bro. If you need more just hit me up and enjoy the run.
Ricky

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The date is probably there, I think I got 20 bottles from the same guy. It looks like there is no date but if you hold it to a light bulb it is there.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah bigC stuff is left as well. I've bought from him before.