Possible fake Havoc? PCT still?

mac_skillz

Awards
I can't find any bad posts about his stuff but did send me his address in case I wanted to return with his full name I mean I would like to figure this out but he had beena member with good reviews on everything since 99

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find any bad posts about his stuff but did send me his address in case I wanted to return with his full name I mean I would like to figure this out but he had beena member with good reviews on everything since 99
Did you review the context of his reviews? Is it something like A+ seller, fast shipping? Most eBay reviews do not really review the product, just the seller. So, if I sell you bunk Epi but ship it quickly I'll get good reviews.

mac_skillz

Awards
Or ppl would come back and give negative on ebay if fake .........any definitive way of telling when I get mine

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what you mean by Google. And as far as leaving feedback after the fact, you have to petition eBay to change your feedback after you leave feedback.

mac_skillz

Awards
By Google I mean I have been reading a lot about people on ebay that sold bunk stuff and ppl post their nlot me all over

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've emailed him again. He's still waiting on his post cycle. Then I called him out on that and he said he just finished a different cycle and is waiting for his body to get back to normal. And then I said thats inconsistent so he's saying his wife just had a child and he's running crazy. Idk, honestly. His story is inconsistent and there is always a new excuse. He may be legit, but it seems like he's trying really hard to not be a liar.

mac_skillz

Awards
Damn well I appreciate all your help I'm supposed receive mine today or tomo so I'll let everyone know what's up fiat of the smell them tryone bottle and see if anything

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have access to a lab that will test it and not report it for being illegal you can always go that route.

mac_skillz

Awards
I don't think I have that available to me wish I did any other ways of telling

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get blood tests before, half way through, and after cycle.

mac_skillz

Awards
Yea good point jus didnt know if it had a taste or nething else too its been about 4 yrs since I took it

corey4680

Awards
hey mac idk what happened to the other post how is ur cycle going

mac_skillz

Awards
Goin good still kicking in only on day 5 I'll keep you updated when it get further along

corey4680

Awards
any update, feel anything? I know that its still a lil early, but I'm gonna be starting mine tmrw and wanted to see if uv seen anything yet. I tried posting this on the another thread about a week ago but it got removed, so i edited it a little

Just came across your guys conversation and I'm in the same same situation. Bought my stuff from the same place two weeks ago without even questioning authenticity based on his feedback. Iv ran havoc before with good results if i can remember correctly( was over 3 maybe 4 years ago). Luckily I still have some left from then, don't know if they are any good but ill prob still use them.

To compare the two they are def different in a couple of ways- Bottle is slightly diff, font, label color and the caps are different(but i can not say for sure that the cap i had on the old one is the cap it came with) and my old bottle did have the white exp. sticker on the bottom. Also the picture that the seller uses is what my old one looks like not the one he sent me(its easy to tell by my how the "R" and the "P" look in RPN). As far as the pills go the casing is identical but the powder is not. Now i mind you that i am comparing to a 3+ year old bottle. For starters the powder in the new one is much more fine than the old and also has faint shiny specs in it. The taste and smell are also identical, hard to describe what they taste and smell like, i wouldn't say they taste bad, just not much of any taste to either one of them.

I don't plan on starting my cycle till next week, but will def continue to follow this thread and will add anything i find out. I feel the same way as both of you about the legitimacy of this. Its hard to say if its real and its hard to say if its fake, as of now I'm leaning more toward that it is real(slightly). And i guess the only way to find out if it is real is by using it. Sucks that it usually takes around 2 and 3 weeks to start to kick in.

And also to be fair when comparing, I really can't remember how my last cycle my old havoc went. It was my first ph i ran for cutting and all i remember was i did lose weight but as far as muscle/strength gain goes i have no clue. So i guess what i am trying to say is that I'm not sure if my old havoc was legit( if i can recall i bought it from a questionable source, and iv heard bad things from this source. The placebo affect can in some cases be a strong one.

I am crossing my fingers that this is the real deal. Hope to hear some good news mac, as you are the first one of us to dig into it.

mac_skillz

Awards
I think legit since I start my cyclemy strength has went upa little but def have back pumps and feel different reallyexplain it but I don't think you have to worry I'm about mid way thru week 2 and I'm starting to see a I'll keep you updated

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
okay so has anyone tried the havoc from this guy on ebay? cuz i may or may not have the same bottle, and may or may not be considering running it but none of you are confirming or denying if he is selling legit stuff.

sokyute

Awards
Just did the same ting corey did, bought the product with question authenticity due to positve reviews on delivery time, but agreeing with woody I dont really see any reeviews on the product themselves, only on the delivery time

mac_skillz

Awards
Idk I didnt.see many gains so I don't think it's good personally

sokyute

Awards
Damn, could have just been normal gains imo, i do feel sleepy after taking it........wondering if i should bother taking my PCT after........just bought another prohormone called 4 andro, at least that one will be better.

sokyute

Awards
Anyone else here tried to stuff from jongator?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else here tried to stuff from jongator?
I bought some Super DMZ 2.0, Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ from him. As far as I can tell the Super DMZ "looks" legit but I haven't taken it yet. The Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ had the plastic safety seal on the top stamped with the Anabolic Technologies logo on it so I was pretty confident that they were good when I got them. I can say with 100% certainty that the Xtreme Mass that I got is legitimate as I'm in the middle of a cycle of it right now.

sokyute

Awards
I bought some Super DMZ 2.0, Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ from him. As far as I can tell the Super DMZ "looks" legit but I haven't taken it yet. The Xtreme Mass and Xtreme DMZ had the plastic safety seal on the top stamped with the Anabolic Technologies logo on it so I was pretty confident that they were good when I got them. I can say with 100% certainty that the Xtreme Mass that I got is legitimate as I'm in the middle of a cycle of it right now.
Im just very sad right now... =( lol

leanguy101

Awards
can you guys let me know if it ever worked from jongator ? i just bought some a week ago and it will be my first ph cycle ever ! any ideas ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Devious D Do you know how I can build a time machine?. I think there should be a required online class posted by Admin so that people can learn to read dates and stop ignorantly replying to threads from 4 years ago and older.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451353928.982772.jpg

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
He has bumped like 3 threads asking the same question lel

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I know I am going to zombie this thread, but here it goes. So I am not sure why you folks were trying to use ebay this prior to 2014. Back to my point, the initial start up cost to make these fake bottles is a little bit of change, but for any entrepreneur minded person would look at these costs as trivial. You can get the capsule filler machine for like $150 (very reusable initial capital cost). A bag of 750 empty gelatin capsules will run you like $11 and whatever cheap filler the seller is willing to use (pennies on the dollar), adding in $.027 for a plastic medicine container and $.012 for the caps and shrink wrap sealer band run you $15.00 for a bundle of 3000. Of course a heat gun might run you a chunk of change (anywhere from $20-$700 after running a simple google search) and a label printer for bottles will run you around $50. Boom now we are in business. The business of fake pill manufacturing.

How did I find all of this out? I am 99.9% sure I just got duped. And under the sellers description, PM me for his username on EBAY, said the same exact thing. It costs too much to manufacture fake epi..

However, upon further research I find that a $59.00 bottle of Havoc in sheep's clothing is a very profitable venture. The seller doesn't even charge shipping and handling. I wonder why? Could it be that each bottle is costing him less than $10 and probably around $5???? HMMMMMM......

My labeling also the EPITHIO/EPITIO typo but was unable to see it until my package arrived.

Only for ARTARDS like myself.

I hope my reply does not entice more con artists to getting into the fake PH manufacturing industry.. It probably will.. But to those people... They can go pound sand.

The opened capsules taste bland and almost like a cornmeal but the substance is white. So not sure if I just cant taste it right, but I smell BS.

Anyhow I contacted to seller with my concerns and he "assures" me that it is the real deal. So I will take it for three weeks and if nothing else comes from it I have documented enough information to get my refund directly from ebay.

I know what you are about to say.... But I didn't know it was illegal, I thought it was a test booster :think: plus, duck it bro, I have been in bigger trouble in my days anyways. Not too worried about something so small. Its not like I robbed a bank... :head:

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I know I am going to zombie this thread, but here it goes. So I am not sure why you folks were trying to use ebay this prior to 2014. Back to my point, the initial start up cost to make these fake bottles is a little bit of change, but for any entrepreneur minded person would look at these costs as trivial. You can get the capsule filler machine for like $150 (very reusable initial capital cost). A bag of 750 empty gelatin capsules will run you like $11 and whatever cheap filler the seller is willing to use (pennies on the dollar), adding in $.027 for a plastic medicine container and $.012 for the caps and shrink wrap sealer band run you $15.00 for a bundle of 3000. Of course a heat gun might run you a chunk of change (anywhere from $20-$700 after running a simple google search) and a label printer for bottles will run you around $50. Boom now we are in business. The business of fake pill manufacturing.

How did I find all of this out? I am 99.9% sure I just got duped. And under the sellers description, PM me for his username on EBAY, said the same exact thing. It costs too much to manufacture fake epi..

However, upon further research I find that a $59.00 bottle of Havoc in sheep's clothing is a very profitable venture. The seller doesn't even charge shipping and handling. I wonder why? Could it be that each bottle is costing him less than $10 and probably around $5???? HMMMMMM......

My labeling also the EPITHIO/EPITIO typo but was unable to see it until my package arrived.

Only for ARTARDS like myself.

I hope my reply does not entice more con artists to getting into the fake PH manufacturing industry.. It probably will.. But to those people... They can go pound sand.

The opened capsules taste bland and almost like a cornmeal but the substance is white. So not sure if I just cant taste it right, but I smell BS.

Anyhow I contacted to seller with my concerns and he "assures" me that it is the real deal. So I will take it for three weeks and if nothing else comes from it I have documented enough information to get my refund directly from ebay.

I know what you are about to say.... But I didn't know it was illegal, I thought it was a test booster :think: plus, duck it bro, I have been in bigger trouble in my days anyways. Not too worried about something so small. Its not like I robbed a bank... :head:
Hahaha man, do more research on sources before buying next time. Predator has rpn havoc if you want real epi (i think its out of stock atm but they'll probably restock)

Chacheeman

Chacheeman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know PN has it but I was super bummed when I saw that they were out of stock and being impatient I tried elsewhere. I assumed guys like this bought out the stock and resold them at premiums on other platforms. I am on the waiting list for back ordered RPN. This seller swears by his product, so I am going to cycle it for a while and if nothing else I am letting ebay know the product is not as described. Phukit. Live and learn. I will update you if I find out it is what he says it is.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know PN has it but I was super bummed when I saw that they were out of stock and being impatient I tried elsewhere. I assumed guys like this bought out the stock and resold them at premiums on other platforms. I am on the waiting list for back ordered RPN. This seller swears by his product, so I am going to cycle it for a while and if nothing else I am letting ebay know the product is not as described. Phukit. Live and learn. I will update you if I find out it is what he says it is.
Did you ever run it and find out if it was legit?