Possible Epistane Pulse Cycle Help

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I have been thinking about doing an Epistane pulse cycle, and have been reading a lot of the threads discussing it but it seems there a LOT of conflicting ideas. I saw another member here ran his Epi pulse cycle like this:

week 1: 10 mgs EO day
week 2: 10 mgs EO day
weeks 3+4: off
week 5: 10 mgs EO day
week 6: 20 mgs EO day
week 7+8: off
week 9: 20 mgs EO day
week 10: 20 mgs EO day
week 11+12: off
week 13: 30 mgs EO day
week 14: 30 mgs EO day
week 15+16: off
week 17: 30 mgs EO day
week 18: 40 mgs EO day

Now this is sort of a "pulse within a pulse" if you will. Any comments about this? I was wondering if anything would be necessary to use on the off days and off weeks? Maybe using Primordial Performace Sustain or something similar on the off days?

Also this will be done on a diet similar to the Palumbo diet (low carb), if that makes any difference.

I have ran a cycle of Havoc before at 10/20/30/30 and I felt pretty shutdown afterwards, and had zero libido until after my PCT which sucked. I'm looking to avoid that happening again, which is why I'm looking into the pulsing.

Any suggestions, comments, ideas, etc... are appreciated. Thanks!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I have never used steroids, but have done some research. This is what I have concluded from the research, and is only speculation on my part. Do not in any way trust what I am saying, do your own research before using steroids.

I've read that dosing epistane 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) and having 4 off days per week will minimize suppression (shutdown). The same source says that you can do this safely for 2 months, but I personally would not do it for more than 1 month. Unless you plan on going 2 weeks on (only 3 true days on per week), 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on (only 3 true days on per week), 2 weeks off. That may be an effective 8 weeks program. Of course, this dosing method is not intended to give you optimal gains. The purpose is to keep your balls from shrinking!

I'm thinking of giving this pulse method a try in about a month. I'm finishing up some Mass FX and Novedex XT right now.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I have never used steroids, but have done some research. This is what I have concluded from the research, and is only speculation on my part. Do not in any way trust what I am saying, do your own research before using steroids.

I've read that dosing epistane 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) and having 4 off days per week will minimize suppression (shutdown). The same source says that you can do this safely for 2 months, but I personally would not do it for more than 1 month. Unless you plan on going 2 weeks on (only 3 true days on per week), 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on (only 3 true days on per week), 2 weeks off. That may be an effective 8 weeks program. Of course, this dosing method is not intended to give you optimal gains. The purpose is to keep your balls from shrinking!

I'm thinking of giving this pulse method a try in about a month. I'm finishing up some Mass FX and Novedex XT right now.
Thanks for your input!! I've seen so many conflicting arguments for pulsing but I really feel that it could work.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input!! I've seen so many conflicting arguments for pulsing but I really feel that it could work.
Everyone is different. What may work for you, may not work for me. It's always a gamble...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i personally would at least use something during the off weeks, to keep my mind at ease iif nothing else, be it low dose clomid, formestane, 6oxo or what not. however, I have never pulsed anything before. the dermacrine also appears to be a good choice.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
i personally would at least use something during the off weeks, to keep my mind at ease iif nothing else, be it low dose clomid, formestane, 6oxo or what not. however, I have never pulsed anything before. the dermacrine also appears to be a good choice.
Thanks! This was my main concern/question. I wasn't really sure what I needed to take on off days and/or off weeks. I saw someone recommended Primordial Performace Sustain, but I'm not really sure the best way to go. I'm a pulsing n00b!!!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! This was my main concern/question. I wasn't really sure what I needed to take on off days and/or off weeks. I saw someone recommended Primordial Performace Sustain, but I'm not really sure the best way to go. I'm a pulsing n00b!!!
Research the pros and cons of AIs. You can get some good AIs over the counter. AIs are what you take during PCT to prevent your testosterone from turing into estrogen.

It's important to have a SERM on hand, but the idea of pulsing is to not need a SERM. You'll need a doc to write a script for a SERM. Lets hope you don't mess up, and hope that your endogenous testosterone production doesn't get suppressed. If you get shutdown, you'll wish you had the SERM.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Research the pros and cons of AIs. You can get some good AIs over the counter. AIs are what you take during PCT to prevent your testosterone from turing into estrogen.

It's important to have a SERM on hand, but the idea of pulsing is to not need a SERM. You'll need a doc to write a script for a SERM. Lets hope you don't mess up, and hope that your endogenous testosterone production doesn't get suppressed. If you get shutdown, you'll wish you had the SERM.

I've ran a cycle before, so I'm not a complete n00b! I have clomid on hand too :D

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
When you get to the higher doses 2 weeks will probally shut you down and then 2 weeks to recover is not enough then 2 more weeks on does not sound like a good idea. I wish you the best.
Thanks for your input! What if I just did 10-20mgs max throught the whole cycle? Would there even be a benefit to running it?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input! What if I just did 10-20mgs max throught the whole cycle? Would there even be a benefit to running it?
20mg max would have a benefit: No shutdown, or at least minimal suppression. A higher dose would give you a higher chance of seeing some sides. If you cheat and take doses on off days or up your dose, you'll ruin the advantages of pulsing.

When I do my epistane pulse cycle, I'll not go higher than 20mg.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
20mg max would have a benefit: No shutdown, or at least minimal suppression. A higher dose would give you a higher chance of seeing some sides. If you cheat and take doses on off days or up your dose, you'll ruin the advantages of pulsing.

When I do my epistane pulse cycle, I'll not go higher than 20mg.
Great, thanks for the advice!!! How long do you plan on doing your pulse cycle for? Do you have it set up already?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I don't have it planned out completely. I still have about 3 weeks left of this Mass FX/Novedex XT stack.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most people don't get much anything out of Epi until they hit 30 to 40mg.

Once they've done that, they find out how mild it is and often venture to 50mg

I think 2 weeks on/off is plenty of time to recover but I don't think you should have high expectations for this cycle. It is perfect for recomping, cutting, adding some LBM and strength. But for an all out bulk or something, i would run it harder.

So what are the goals, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, what weight do you want to hit?

Honestly i think you'll be best off pulsing 3x a week using 30-50mg. dosing 20mg eod is probably a waste to anyone who doesn't respond REALLY well to Epi.

18 weeks is enough time to run 2 cycles straight through by the way, i think that appeals to me a lot more. UNLESS you're just trying to cut/recomp....

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

I think 2 weeks on/off is plenty of time to recover but I don't think you should have high expectations for this cycle. It is perfect for recomping, cutting, adding some LBM and strength. But for an all out bulk or something, i would run it harder.

So what are the goals, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, what weight do you want to hit?

Honestly i think you'll be best off pulsing 3x a week using 30-50mg. dosing 20mg eod is probably a waste to anyone who doesn't respond REALLY well to Epi.

18 weeks is enough time to run 2 cycles straight through by the way, i think that appeals to me a lot more. UNLESS you're just trying to cut/recomp....
This will be my first real 'cycle' so I'm going to keep it minimal. If I want more, I'll pick up something different for a new cycle later on. Baby steps... :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This will be my first real 'cycle' so I'm going to keep it minimal. If I want more, I'll pick up something different for a new cycle later on. Baby steps... :)
I'm talking to Buckeye muscle it's his thread

nothing wrong with baby steps though, safer is good at first, then you start wanting more... haha

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking to Buckeye muscle it's his thread

nothing wrong with baby steps though, safer is good at first, then you start wanting more... haha
Ya, I figured as much. We'll see how it goes. As for Buckeye, I was trying to convince him to do a pulse method which would minimize suppression. That's the whole point of pulsing... Right? :think:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established

Thank you for your suggestions! Right now I'm cutting and I'm currently doing a slightly modified version of the Palumbo diet. I'm sub 10% bf, 6 foot 2, 210lbs, and the reason I was interested in using Epi was to retain my LBM while possibly adding a bit more while finishing my cut. I'm not really looking for huge gains in weight, just looking to maintain my strength (which sucks on keto), and maybe add a few lbs.

So you think 30-50mg 3 or 4 times a week for 8 weeks or so, would be better than 20mg every day 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for 16ish weeks? I realllllly want to minimize suppression here, and keep my libido.