Polyphasic sleep and Bodybuilding

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's a new blog entry added:

Polyphasic sleep and Bodybuilding

Hey everyone. So here's the scoop. I'm going to try Polyphasic sleep this week. Here's a link if you are wondering what exactly this is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep I'm doing it for many reasons, most of all to set a schedule for myself. I've found without a real job I can't give myself an artifical schedule, unless I have a real reason to. With this sleeping schedule, I'll be forced into it for better or worse. You might ask why I'm writing about this on a bodybuilding forum. Well, there is only limited information about this type of sleep, and none of it relates to a bodybuilding lifestyle. We all know the sleep is paramount to success in the gym, so how altering ones sleep cycle, and how it affects the preformance in the gym is something worth knowing.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
I am interested in reading this blog as I have always been interested in Polyphasic sleep..Never been interested in doing it myself..
Just be careful and if you can start to tell your body is suffering I would hope you will stop!

Good luck!