please welcome Mattrag to the NTBM team!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. My ex and I split about a month ago. I've had such a lack of appetite that I figured I might as well roll with it and start cleaning up the diet and go on cut.
That is a great way to turn a negative experience into a positive one. In a few months you might be able to thank her for helping to get you shredded...lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Make that beotch jealous!
That's the plan lol. Nothing like being thrown into the dating pool again....gotta lean up so I can get some 10s

X2

Of course only you know what may have happened to make the split. Never the less do the damn thing.
Yeah it was things on both sides. But I digress. Makes my grocery bill smaller and packing meals a lot easier.

Yup, 2012, the summer of SHRED.
Yeah buddy!

That is a great way to turn a negative experience into a positive one. In a few months you might be able to thank her for helping to get you shredded...lol
I hope so man. If anything it's a good time to reflect, learn about oneself, and make adjustments.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great choice on a rep, I have a lot of respect for Mattrag. Good guy and he knows his stuff.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Welcome mate, been following your logs for ages now!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate future cycle with extras

Thanks guys!
Looking forward to seeing your logs as well ;)
I want to welcome you also!

About logs:

Mattrag,

I'm still intending a log on AM for the AgeForce patches (weight-loss). I'm going to do it differently then I first thought about, as now I'm including a long run of HCGenerate too. I purchased two bottles. I'm fairly good at test boosting and have already at least doubled my natural test levels, but used HCGenerate once and it felt a bit stronger than my earlier boosting combos. I didn't do a blood work to check though the first time. Log may take another 4-5 weeks to start.

I'm just deep cutting weight off now, as it's not hard to lose weight as long as I don't mind losing some muscle. I'll lose from 25-30 pounds just by low calorie, low carb dieting with two refeed days per week to prevent leptin and thyroid from totally going whacked out. Have and will use insulin mimickers during refeed days.

I've also purchased some Gamma-E, Taco-8, and a lot of coconut oil to start getting the "boys" in top nutrient condition. I received a bad knee injury last year making it hard for me to do squats or full deads, so I'm working on other exercises to boost natural T. I can start this while dieting.

What I expect from the AgeForce and HCGenerate is a super recomp for me. And I'd like to get blood work done 3-4 weeks into my HCGenerate to see exactly what my total and free test levels are at that time. Should be fun. I'd like to see if I can get natty test levels into the mid-700's or a bit higher still if I do everything correct. Just a challege to me. Without natty boosters I drop to the 250 or slightly below level.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to welcome you also!

About logs:

Mattrag,

I'm still intending a log on AM for the AgeForce patches (weight-loss). I'm going to do it differently then I first thought about, as now I'm including a long run of HCGenerate too. I purchased two bottles. I'm fairly good at test boosting and have already at least doubled my natural test levels, but used HCGenerate once and it felt a bit stronger than my earlier boosting combos. I didn't do a blood work to check though the first time. Log may take another 4-5 weeks to start.

I'm just deep cutting weight off now, as it's not hard to lose weight as long as I don't mind losing some muscle. I'll lose from 25-30 pounds just by low calorie, low carb dieting with two refeed days per week to prevent leptin and thyroid from totally going whacked out. Have and will use insulin mimickers during refeed days.

I've also purchased some Gamma-E, Taco-8, and a lot of coconut oil to start getting the "boys" in top nutrient condition. I received a bad knee injury last year making it hard for me to do squats or full deads, so I'm working on other exercises to boost natural T. I can start this while dieting.

What I expect from the AgeForce and HCGenerate is a super recomp for me. And I'd like to get blood work done 3-4 weeks into my HCGenerate to see exactly what my total and free test levels are at that time. Should be fun. I'd like to see if I can get natty test levels into the mid-700's or a bit higher still if I do everything correct. Just a challege to me. Without natty boosters I drop to the 250 or slightly below level.

The good thing about the weight loss patch is that it can be stacked with a lot of other fat burners because it is a non stim fat burner. The HGH analog is supposed to upregulate fat usage and also has been reported to make some people notice a warming/thermogenic effect.
When you say you naturally doubled your testosterone... what did you do? lol. HCGenerate is a damn good test booster and some have been able to use it on cycle to prevent low libido. It is, IMO the most complete and sought after Natural test boost because of it's quality and ingredients.
Getting those blood tests would be great! I'd like to see as well if you see any changes. Tests can be skewed though because of outside factors so I would say if strength, mood, endurance, and libido go up it's a winner.

Good luck with the log man and when you start it up, post a link up in here or any of my logs. ;) I'll be waiting.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
The good thing about the weight loss patch is that it can be stacked with a lot of other fat burners because it is a non stim fat burner. The HGH analog is supposed to upregulate fat usage and also has been reported to make some people notice a warming/thermogenic effect.
When you say you naturally doubled your testosterone... what did you do? lol. HCGenerate is a damn good test booster and some have been able to use it on cycle to prevent low libido. It is, IMO the most complete and sought after Natural test boost because of it's quality and ingredients.
Getting those blood tests would be great! I'd like to see as well if you see any changes. Tests can be skewed though because of outside factors so I would say if strength, mood, endurance, and libido go up it's a winner.

Good luck with the log man and when you start it up, post a link up in here or any of my logs. ;) I'll be waiting.
mattrag,

Thanks, Get back to you in a few weeks.

I