Please roast me. Facts and experience needed. I need to decide if I really want this.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGD should not be making you feel that good. It's really not an androgenic substance. So this is probably mostly in your head.

5 weeks of ostarine is nothing and recovering without a pt is not going to be a huge problem. Did I advise you on this topic in another thread?

TRT is not a cycle. So on TRT you should not feel any different then you do normally, when you are healthy that is. So no, going on TRT is not going to make you in to a super man. No point in going on TRT. Get off the LGD and please dont continue with clomid but with tamox or torem. If you are mentally unstable and/or not in a good place, chances are clomid will make you feel a lot sadder and just worse.

So, get off of LGD or stay on it if you wish, but do add an estrogen/DHT base to it, you will feel better.

What will make you feel better is getting off of everything, doing a pct and staying off of everything. Use proviron when doing pct, so you wont feel so bad. Get your life back together without AAS. What would probably help you are antidepressants. Try vortioxetine, this is the chit. You will feel like a beast on it.

In any case, think about what would need to happen/change in your life in order that you would feel good. And do that.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LGD should not be making you feel that good. It's really not an androgenic substance. So this is probably mostly in your head.

5 weeks of ostarine is nothing and recovering without a pt is not going to be a huge problem. Did I advise you on this topic in another thread?

TRT is not a cycle. So on TRT you should not feel any different then you do normally, when you are healthy that is. So no, going on TRT is not going to make you in to a super man. No point in going on TRT. Get off the LGD and please dont continue with clomid but with tamox or torem. If you are mentally unstable and/or not in a good place, chances are clomid will make you feel a lot sadder and just worse.

So, get off of LGD or stay on it if you wish, but do add an estrogen/DHT base to it, you will feel better.

What will make you feel better is getting off of everything, doing a pct and staying off of everything. Use proviron when doing pct, so you wont feel so bad. Get your life back together without AAS. What would probably help you are antidepressants. Try vortioxetine, this is the chit. You will feel like a beast on it.

In any case, think about what would need to happen/change in your life in order that you would feel good. And do that.
I agree with everything except dont take proviron on pct as it is an exogenous androgen which can suppress you anf keep you from fully recovering.

as far as antidepressants go...i would stay away from them...but i dont know enough
But they do sound like an addiction waiting to happen.

Maybe some solitude would help you. I find that when i feel hopeless, what i really crave is peace and quiet, travelling far away from everyone and everything.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re AD: Why would you advise against something you have no idea about?

Also, viron is used in pct a lot. And OP has reall mental problems currently. I am not sure how he would react to the hard hormonal changes that happen in pct. Viron would help with that a lot.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Re AD: Why would you advise against something you have no idea about?

Also, viron is used in pct a lot. And OP has reall mental problems currently. I am not sure how he would react to the hard hormonal changes that happen in pct. Viron would help with that a lot.
Because i have heard nothing but bad stuff about anti depressants from people around me.

As far as proviron (i guess you are talking about mesterolone, AAS and not a supplement called "viron") goes, i would simply advise against running anything exogenous that resembles AAS until recovered. Even then, i wouldnt mess with AAS outside a predefined cycle, as a non trt individual.

he could try enclomiphene or toremifene. Clomid is a mfer because one isomer is purely estrogenic. It caused quite a bodycount in my case. Car rearview mirror, a mobile phone, a counter... i have no depression issues on it but i have absolutely no fuse.

HA you see how different we all are? Masteron and proviron, which are dht's and supposed to make you feel good and alpha make me feel anxious and panicky, like a b1tch and not at all good.
Clomid turns me into what one would say is a typical tren user.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not even gonna read any more of the other responses. If not a troll then you have some serious emotional /mental stability issues right now and need to find a support group of some sort.

Sounds like you crashed your HPTA and then didn't PCT long enough after the fact and now you are probably suffering from hormonal imbalances and a drinking problem. Don't take any more drugs, get high on life, get your business back together or get a good job and some stability then revisit if you want to take gear or SARMS. You already told yourself this ****. Now listen to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not even gonna read any more of the other responses. If not a troll then you have some serious emotional /mental stability issues right now and need to find a support group of some sort.

Sounds like you crashed your HPTA and then didn't PCT long enough after the fact and now you are probably suffering from hormonal imbalances and a drinking problem. Don't take any more drugs, get high on life, get your business back together or get a good job and some stability then revisit if you want to take gear or SARMS. You already told yourself this stuff. You know better already. You don't need us to tell you squat you already told yourself you are not in a good place for this. Now listen to it. Don't be a scaredy cat bitch, doing what's easy and feels good. Train yourself to be mentally tougher than you are being right now and do the right thing.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because i have heard nothing but bad stuff about anti depressants from people around me.
you have no idea what you're talking about mate, so stop giving unsolicited advice

As far as proviron (i guess you are talking about mesterolone, AAS and not a supplement called "viron") goes, i would simply advise against running anything exogenous that resembles AAS until recovered. Even then, i wouldnt mess with AAS outside a predefined cycle, as a non trt individual.
Off course I meant proviron. Viron is a common abbreviation for proviron. Nobody here thinks viron is a supplement. This is the aas section of the board. And what you would do or wouldn't really nobody cares. But still you explain in all your post what you do, how you're going to do it, etc. etc.

Obviously you haven't got a faintest clue about mental illnesses and about fragile mental states. OP sounds like he is in a really bad place, on wrong move and he can do lot's of harm to himself. In this kind of situation, PCT is a REAL risk. So trying to avoid as much damage as possible is a must. Using some viron has more benefits for him then potential negatives.

Ok, enough has been said, he can make his own decision from here on.

S

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if anyone else touched on this but bro you’re only 25 years old. You have got so much life left. No reason to be so down in the dumps. Failing is how you learn. Take it from me, I completely changed my career at 32 and was unemployed for a year while looking for a job in my new field. I made it and if I can so can you.

Keep your head up and keep looking forward. This down period WILL pass in time.

When you feel like you’ve gotten through it and you’re in a better headspace. Then consider using some sarms or aas. Until then exercise will be the best and only drug you need.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

he could try enclomiphene or toremifene. Clomid is a mfer because one isomer is purely estrogenic. It caused quite a bodycount in my case. Car rearview mirror, a mobile phone, a counter... i have no depression issues on it but i have absolutely no fuse.

HA you see how different we all are? Masteron and proviron, which are dht's and supposed to make you feel good and alpha make me feel anxious and panicky, like a b1tch and not at all good.
Clomid turns me into what one would say is a typical tren user.
Viron and proviron are 2 different things. Viron is a over the counter supplement

S

Spookybro

Awards
Clomid itself I bet is what's making you depressed and making your life seem like ****.. or atleast aiding to it.
Clomid works great but the emotional sides I cant control.
Get off the clomid asap