Please roast me. Facts and experience needed. I need to decide if I really want this.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys. I need to get a verbal bitch slapping if it is due... I've learned alot on here. But I need to get slammed with cold hard facts. Regrets. And warnings. I did my first cycle in September of ostarine. 30mgs ED for 5 weeks. I was a MACHINE. The transformation was Insane. I almost wonder if there wasn't something stronger mixed with it... During November I didn't do any pct because I was uneducated. Then a helpful member on here enlightened me and I started my pct during December with nolvadex.
Now it's January and it's been almost 4 weeks now since I finished my pct. My life had fallen apart. I shut down my business. Moving. I'm beyond broke. And life has been rock bottom. I started taking LGD 4033 about a week ago. because I was so depressed I impulsively took a full squirt. Then I freaked out and took clomid RC. But I killed the workout and felt awsome. Could have been mental. But I felt in control again. And so basically I've been taking clomid 30mgs and about 5-10mgs of lgd everyday for about a week. I know this is fucking stupid. And this is where I need someone to rip me a new one. But I just feel so good. Althought my prostate is inflamed and I did feel some SLIGHT nipple sensitivity today. Other then that my workouts are Insane. And I'm confident and motivated. I think my stress is clouding my judgement and I turn a blind eye to TRT being required if I do **** like this. Although I just thought "**** IT" Life is so shitty right now ill just get juiced up and then who gives a **** if I die early or something. But it's hard to say **** it when I don't know what trt is really like. I've asked a few times before. But I'm really wondering if I'll regret it. Or maybe I'll wish I had started sooner... I like that mental clarity. Drive and confidence I get. But maybe I'm not really thinking about the negatives enough such as costs. Bloodwork. Appointments. Health effects. Children. Just how fucking stupid am I? I am 25. I have not done blood work. "I am too broke.. honestly I have no money right now. But i think I do suffer from low T. I feel like I SHOULD feel what normal people feel when I'm on sarms. Could be mental. Or it could be what I'm missing. Either way. I need a reality check. Roast me. Tell me your stories. Pros and cons. I need to make up my mind and make it up now. As of now i just don't care about anything nor my own health at this point... This **** makes me a whole new man. my thoughts are If TRT will make me feel this way forever I'd give my nuts up for that.. literally..
I need detailed responses. And yes I've looked it up and I don't see many people with regret stories. I'm tired of feeling like a run down old man at the age of 25. I'm tired of feeling like a little bitch. I want to be alpha and huge. Sarms have given that to me. It's given me the glimpse of who I feel like I should be. It's given me results. Given me respect from others. Girls. Confidence. Even when people look at me the energy is just different. So this is why it's so hard for me to not say **** it. So like I said. Please share your thoughts. I could use all of the opinions. And experience!

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it’s all mental for you and would advise against any type of drug at moment and finding a good life coach instead. Drugs will only be a cheap and short fix...

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like, seriously I asked you in another thread if you were taking the proper cycle support and you just ignored my question. I was only trying to help. But if you’re not taking cycle support along with the LGD or any other PED‘s then there’s the beginning of your problem.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are we supposed to say?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s all mental for you and would advise against any type of drug at moment and finding a good life coach instead. Drugs will only be a cheap and short fix...
Actually consider the advice that you’re given or else you’re a lost cause
Fair enough. I guess I get advice but I don't understand the full picture. I don't know if trt is that bad if it makes people feel awsome. Ya know? I never really hear anyone bitch about it
Actually consider the advice that you have been given or else you’re a lost cause

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trt sucks
Are you on trt? Could you tell me your veiws on it? Did life get worse? Why don't you like it? Didnt you just become a more stronger motivated person? What are the pros and cons?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your making those sarms sound like there some hardcore **** but I don't think so haha take some fucking dbol and test now you gonna be hooked for life

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your making those sarms sound like there some hardcore **** but I don't think so haha take some fucking dbol and test now you gonna be hooked for life
Well i couldn't imagine seeing any better results. Although I'd have to agree. Itd probably be a done deal lol

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just remember to pct champ or stay on haha
I think I'm gonna blast a pct clomid with nolva and taper down and fuckin wait a year. It's the waiting a while fucking year that's killing me. I just don't know how I can wait that long. Or maybe just run this cycle and then wait a year? How bad could that be to my body running two cycles close together???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think @BBiceps gave you some excellent commentary man.
After reading your post, I 100% agree with him. You're using these drugs in exactly the same manner as someone using narcotics.
That isn't a put-down, just a wake up call. Using substances (of any kind) in that way rarely turns out well.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottom line OP if your Gooch (prostate ) is fucked up you need to probably stop now....

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was trying to be funny it wasn't really advice but testerone probably is healthier than all that new age sarm ****

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think @BBiceps gave you some excellent commentary man.
After reading your post, I 100% agree with him. You're using these drugs in exactly the same manner as someone using narcotics.
That isn't a put-down, just a wake up call. Using substances (of any kind) in that way rarely turns out well.
I hate to say it. But I have to admit it. I have never been so mentally hooked to something. There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think about it. Even friends I've pushed away because I'm "waiting untill my next cycle to blow them away" it's pathetic. It's fucking my head up. It's the truth though. It's why I'm posting what seems to be pointless ****. Lol

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like, seriously I asked you in another thread if you were taking the proper cycle support and you just ignored my question. I was only trying to help. But if you’re not taking cycle support along with the LGD or any other PED‘s then there’s the beginning of your problem.
I apologize if I ignored you. Usually I post a question and no one answers. Lol although I know sometimes I post questions that probably seem silly to those who know it already lol. But anyways I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer and give the advice. It means alot. Oh and cycle support?? What's that? Like a test booster? If so then no. I take tribulis now and then. But don't really think it does anything. Other then that no. Give me the deets!!! What and why????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Soooooo...... How old are you? Cus I'm guessing high school

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With a touch of add
Hahaha. Actually you are right. I take Stimulants for my medication by doctor. so when I write. I go off on tangents. It's a bitch but yeah you got me lol

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay it's time to pct bro with all the side effects your mentioning
Lol really I just started for only a week. And I took clomid while taking the lgd. I did that because I took the lgd once. And then the next day I took clomid to fix any damage I just didn then I thought.. maybe just a little bit of lgd .. "gotta taper down". And so it's been like that for a week. But yeah I'm gonna lay off the juice lol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah you sound like you should get in to healthier mindstate before messing around with the real deal

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if I ignored you. Usually I post a question and no one answers. Lol although I know sometimes I post questions that probably seem silly to those who know it already lol. But anyways I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer and give the advice. It means alot. Oh and cycle support?? What's that? Like a test booster? If so then no. I take tribulis now and then. But don't really think it does anything. Other then that no. Give me the deets!!! What and why????
Research Homie it’s all here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hahaha. Actually you are right. I take Stimulants for my medication by doctor. so when I write. I go off on tangents. It's a bitch but yeah you got me lol
I got a touch of add myself. Easy for me to spot it.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are your stats bro
25yrs old
Male
215lbs. No six pack though.
I'm 5'10
Been lifting for about 7 years. Not all consistently though. Due to running my own business I simply could not workout at times. But that failed so now I can at least lift consistently.lol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Okay so you actually got some size on you I'm 6 foot 252 pounds started up lifting again 11 years ago

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are your stats bro
25yrs old
Male
215lbs. No six pack though.
I'm 5'10
Been lifting for about 7 years. Not all consistently though. Due to running my own business I simply could not workout at times. But that failed so now I can at least lift consistently.lol
Okay so you actually got some size on you I'm 6 foot 252 pounds started up lifting again 11 years ago
Well I feel small as ****. I'm the small guy in the gym lol and some girls easily lift more then me. It fuckin sucks. Lol. No matter hard I lift I just can't seem to build muscle. Now I'm not a fat tub of ****. But **** me man. I'm not where I should be either lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatever you do -- DO NOT get drunk and then take a flight from Buenos Aires to JFK. Trust me, its been done before and it did not turn out well.

Is your last name Finneran by any chance?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whatever you do -- DO NOT get drunk and then take a flight from Buenos Aires to JFK. Trust me, its been done before and it did not turn out well.

Is your last name Finneran by any chance?
No my last name is not finneran. But yeah I have been drinking ALOT lately. My liver is literally hurting. I'm only 25 so that ain't good. But yeah im putting down the booze. But I I've noticed I don't miss alcohol when im on peds

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My mind is just blown reading this post. Granted I’m new here and my opinion doesn’t mean a damn thing. TRT seams pretty far down the list of potential things to fix your issues. I really hope Swoler is a troll...

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My mind is just blown reading this post. Granted I’m new here and my opinion doesn’t mean a damn thing. TRT seams pretty far down the list of potential things to fix your issues. I really hope Swoler is a troll...

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not a troll. Just in a **** spot in my life. My mind is clouded and I am new. I got some good insight. I need to get a damn grip

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look friend you asked for advice so I'll throw my 2 cents in, you sound all over the place and what you're saying is hella inconsistent. But assuming your for real I think you need to stop everything dead, wait a couple weeks and get bloods done to find out where your at then post the bloods on here and hopefully get some advice then go from there. People here want to help and steer you right but if you're being scatty and what you say doesn't add up people will assume your bs'ing them and check you on it. If you really want help and advice then give us the full background be willing to answer questions and actually take the advice on board. I can't emphasise enough how good the members on here are but they will lose patience on a lost cause quick. All said with the best intentions my friend

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look friend you asked for advice so I'll throw my 2 cents in, you sound all over the place and what you're saying is hella inconsistent. But assuming your for real I think you need to stop everything dead, wait a couple weeks and get bloods done to find out where your at then post the bloods on here and hopefully get some advice then go from there. People here want to help and steer you right but if you're being scatty and what you say doesn't add up people will assume your bs'ing them and check you on it. If you really want help and advice then give us the full background be willing to answer questions and actually take the advice on board. I can't emphasise enough how good the members on here are but they will lose patience on a lost cause quick. All said with the best intentions my friend
I appreciate it. And I do apologize for being all over. My thoughts and emotions are really jumbled up right now. And it's hard to even figure myself out and then try to put it down in writing. I don't mean too and I think it's hard knowing what information and questions to ask because I have so many. And the more reading I do the more it confuses me and the more questions I have lol But yeah Im gonna ride out the Natty wave lol and get some bloods and let the experts on here tell me where I'm at and what to do next. Next post will be of my bloodwork lol

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I appreciate it. And I do apologize for being all over. My thoughts and emotions are really jumbled up right now. And it's hard to even figure myself out and then try to put it down in writing. I don't mean too and I think it's hard knowing what information and questions to ask because I have so many. And the more reading I do the more it confuses me and the more questions I have lol But yeah Im gonna ride out the Natty wave lol and get some bloods and let the experts on here tell me where I'm at and what to do next. Next post will be of my bloodwork lol
I really hope you do, I've run gear before and I wouldn't be here if I didn't think it was worth it but just do it properly, get things in place before starting and get your life in order first, don't want to come off preachy at all cause I've made all the mistakes there are so I'd be a hypocrite if I were, I just want you to hear some common sense and to be able to get good advice from members much more knowledgeable than me

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say it is post cycle blues you are going through. Happens to many of us. Feeling depressed and worthless is often times an outcome of low androgen levels. I can see by your original post that you are having a depressive episode. I can recognize one when i see, as i am/have been prone to depression when not on testosterone.

I still got it to a degree this last pct but you need to stay on top of it, aware that its your hormones doing this and it is temporary.
And I still dont feel right, and my last injection was beginning of november. It takes time to bounce back.

5 weeks of ostarine wont put you on trt 4 life however it seems that sarms shut down some very, very hard.

Right now you are not in a position to be taking any more drugs. Find sth else besides gear/lifting that fullfills you and pursue it. Seriously, dont let this be your whole life, gym and eating healthy and sh1t, and espeeeecially not anabolics.