Please help me with my cutting stack!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas!

Coming to you guys because I know you're the best in the business. I'm about to start a cut. Currently at 193 about 14% BF and I want to get down to around 8-10%. ( I'm 6'0, 21 years old if that matters)

This is what I was thinking...

- PES Shift
- PES Alphamine
- LipoMorph
- EvoMuse Brite (Already on this)

How does this look? Would EvoMuse Epitome be worth adding? Or anything else you guys would recommend!

Also, do GDA's make that much of a difference in cutting?

Finally, what are some supplements I can take to preserve as much muscle as possible. I'm already taking creatine, and PA. ( Olympus labs Triumph) Would something like HMB be worth it?

Thanks so much in advance guys!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a product like Finish Line would have you covered on just about every front that your current and very extensive stack(looks awesome) may not touch:

100% daily creatine
100% daily beta alanine
100% daily betaine
100% daily LCLT
full dose BCAAs

all will help enhance your cut, and preserve/build muscle mass.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbine HCL
Forskolin

and a good diet/training program. If you suffer from feeling like garbage/fatigue on a cut, add KSM-66 and Rhodiola Extract.

For novel formulas, PES Alphamine+PES Shift is all you'd really need (unless of course, you add KSM-66).

compan

compan

Awards
Second the Finish Line recommendation. All-in-one supplement that covers some staple ingredients. You could also add another 50mg or so of F95 to Shift if you wanted to add something, but it won't make a significant different with everything else you plan on taking.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could look into a GDA like SlinMax, Glycophase, Burn 24, etc. A GDA while cutting should help your muscles remain full and give you a vascular look. When cutting, muscle fullness can be reduced. I like SlinMax for the "food pumps". I would personally save the GDA for a bulk, but if you wanted to use SlinMax, it can help one with digestion, bloating and shuttle glucose away from fat cells.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
You could look into a GDA like SlinMax, Glycophase, Burn 24, etc. A GDA while cutting should help your muscles remain full and give you a vascular look. When cutting, muscle fullness can be reduced. I like SlinMax for the "food pumps". I would personally save the GDA for a bulk, but if you wanted to use SlinMax, it can help one with digestion, bloating and shuttle glucose away from fat cells.
Thanks man! Probably going to look at a different GDA if I go with one since SlinMax has berberine in it. And i'll be dosing Shift which has Forskolin in it. And Testify Pro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Probably going to look at a different GDA if I go with one since SlinMax has berberine in it. And i'll be dosing Shift which has Forskolin in it. And Testify Pro.
Sound like a plan to me. I love shift and am a huge fan of it and norcodrene as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good plan! Looks like you've done your homework.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Your money is better spent on a good diet coach - knowledge gained will always trump garbage supplements