Please help me with body recomposition - Full diet and training program

phollet

Awards
Hello guys,

I am getting back training seriously and would like your opinion on my diet and training.

27y, male, 1,93cm, 95kg, 14% bf. Goal: Body recomposition, lose fat to 10% and keep the same weight.

- Training program -
Push, Pull, Legs x2 (6x per week)

- Diet -

6h00:*pre work

6h30:*workout

7h30:*Tapioca pancake with chicken (824kcal, C45, F45, P58)

12h00:*salad with chicken and olive oil (300kcal, C05, F10, P45) [Close to my office and very convenient. It is a huge bool of lettuce, rucula,
spinach and chicken with a tasty healthy sauce]

15h00:*mixed nuts ( 80kcal, C05, F16, P12)

20h00:*steak, potatoes and eggs ( 883kcal, C50, F50, P57)

22h00:*collagen serving (30kcal, P08)

*Total*:*2.216kcal
*Carbs*:*101g
*Fat*:*115g
*Protein*:*174g

- Supplements -

No Xplode (Do you think would be better to replace the noxplode for one cup of strong coffee and whey protein as PWO?)

Collagen (Do wonders for my back pain, being a tall guy is easy to not keep the posture, already working on this)

ZMA (Helps sleep and gives wild dreams)

Creatine

Omega 3

- Sleep -

7:30 to 8:00 long hours religiously each night at a completely dark and cool temperature room.

In your point of view, it is possible to really body recomp from 14%bf to 10% effective with this routine?

Thank you guys!!

phollet

Awards
Come on guys, let me know your thoughts and advice

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When do you workout, what’s your maintenance numbers at exactly? I’d up proteins intake for sure and lower fats personally. About caffeine and such if you’re willing to try it do EC stack, it’s a great stimulant, great pw and helps a lot to shed fat

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nvm just saw your workout hours my bad

phollet

Awards
Thank you Mathb33, I will up my protein around 30 and cut the fats. Once I got the revised diet I will post.

Do you ever tried a recomp program with success?

What is ED stack?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello guys,

I am getting back training seriously and would like your opinion on my diet and training.

27y, male, 1,93cm, 95kg, 14% bf. Goal: Body recomposition, lose fat to 10% and keep the same weight.

- Training program -

- Diet -

12h00:*salad with chicken and olive oil (300kcal, C05, F10, P45) [Close to my office and very convenient. It is a huge bool of lettuce, rucula,

- Supplements -

No Xplode (Do you think would be better to replace the noxplode for one cup of strong coffee and whey protein as PWO?)

Collagen (Do wonders for my back pain, being a tall guy is easy to not keep the posture, already working on this)

Creatine

Omega 3

- Sleep -

7:30 to 8:00 long hours religiously each night at a completely dark and cool temperature room.

In your point of view, it is possible to really body recomp from 14%bf to 10% effective with this routine?

Thank you guys!!
I agree with mathb33 that personally I’d like higher protein and lower carb in a cut but as long as you are in a deficit you should be able to get to 10% on that.

Your kcal calc on your mixed nuts is wrong by the way but everything else looks good. Ppl is a solid program - personally I’d suggest an extra rest day each week.

Good luck brother

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never followed a program I do things myself but yes I have, I cut once or twice every year. Yes I think you can easily achieve it if you put yourself into it. There’s some things I would change personally about your diet but thats just me yours is fine as long as your in a good deficit. I would def get more proteins in your mid day snack tho only nuts won’t do the trick. EC stack stands for Ephedrine (a vaso-constrictor, nasal decongestant and stimulant) + Caffeine (a stimulant) these two agents amplify each other's affects, so they are taken together for energy, weight loss etc

phollet

Awards
Thank you Mathb33, I will consider your feedback and adjust my diet plan. Have a nice week.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid diet and plan. The big question - how long have you been training for?

If you're relatively new to the gym, it would be possible to recomp from 14-10% if you stay consistent with training and stay on top of your diet. If you have been in the gym in the past and already have a good base of lean mass, it will be more of a challenge to do a full recomp and keep your weight the same.

Recomping as a natural is a very long and slow process. If it were me, I would devote your attention to lifting heavy and focusing on fat loss for the next 2-3 months. If you are consistent with everything you should be able to drop to 10% bodyfat, but I would assume you may loose a few pounds of overall weight.

Lastly, after you've been consistent for 4-5 weeks with your program and diet above, I would consider a natural anabolic product to give you and extra boost. I think Alphamax would be a great compliment to help with your recomp goals. It also contains ZMA too, so it can help with better sleep and recovery

phollet

Awards
Thank you john.patterson! I am very appreciated.

I am following the routine and it is being great for me.

I only changed my lunch for a delivery lunch at my office, it is huge plate of rice, beans, pasta, few vegetables and around 150g of meat. Since it has a lot of carbs I cut the potatoes at dinner time. Post workout and lunch at the only time I eat carbs.

I will check the Alphamax. What was your experience with?

Additionally, would you replace NO Xplode BSN as a pre workout for whey protein with a strong cup of coffee?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you john.patterson! I am very appreciated.

I am following the routine and it is being great for me.

I only changed my lunch for a delivery lunch at my office, it is huge plate of rice, beans, pasta, few vegetables and around 150g of meat. Since it has a lot of carbs I cut the potatoes at dinner time. Post workout and lunch at the only time I eat carbs.

I will check the Alphamax. What was your experience with?

Additionally, would you replace NO Xplode BSN as a pre workout for whey protein with a strong cup of coffee?
If you’re going to take coffee instead of preworkout go for EC stack (ephedrine caféine) It’s very cheap and very good to help losing fat. Btw I see your launch is at 150g meat i would def try to reach the 200+g

phollet

Awards
Mathb33, thanks for your support! Where would you buy the EC stack? Additionally, would you include a whey protein pre workout as well? Better than working out fasted, right?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About EC it depends where you live here in Canada I can buy it anywhere basically... I get a monthly stack for like 20$ or less it’s very cheap. now the idea behind working out on empty stomach is your body could potentially burn a greater percentage of fat in a fasted state. Works great for someone whos at a high BF % strictly looking to lose fat but if your plan is to recomp I would def add a pre workout meal(that’s just my opinion you should see what others have to say about it)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late on this...how is it going?

You say you are getting back into training again...did you carry more muscle at some point?

Gaining almost 3 kg of muscle in even a year (approx. 4% of your bodyweight that you want to lose as fat) will be tough on own.

It is possible if you are a new trainee or are re-gaining muscle you have lost due to training breaks.

It will be even harder to gain in a deficit or even at maintenance and it sounds like you are likely at maintenance at best with that caloric intake and your height/weight.

I personally feel like "recomping" is a bit over rated. For a natural it is only really effective if you are new to training or regaining losses from lack of training. Most people will be better off with a dedicated bulk and cut.

phollet

Awards
Thank you all!! I decided to clean bulk instead, since I am pretty lean already, and then with a solid base I will properly cut. It seems the best approach. Thank you guys!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello guys,

- Training program -

- Diet -

- Supplements -

Creatine

Omega 3

- Sleep -

Thank you guys!!
I think you could lose some fat and gain some muscle, but a true recomp from 14to 10 will either take a very long time with very little room for error, or super supplements. To me a cut down to your desired leanness and lean bulk would probably be faster and more rewarding

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all!! I decided to clean bulk instead, since I am pretty lean already, and then with a solid base I will properly cut. It seems the best approach. Thank you guys!

Didn’t see this when I made my last post. Good choice and good luck!