Can somebody please help me lose weight?!

Kelle

Awards
I am desperate to lose 20 pounds. I am 148 lbs, 5’2”. I am taking Saxenda and 40 mg Vyvanse. I workout, the scale Barely budges. Add fat burner? Also just stared hrt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody can really help you lose weight, it is up to you! Now it is a very easy formula, just hard to follow. Consume less calories than you burn. Sign up for an app like Lose It (Free) and that can get you headed in the right direction.

Kelle

Awards
Nobody can really help you lose weight, it is up to you! Now it is a very easy formula, just hard to follow. Consume less calories than you burn. Sign up for an app like Lose It (Free) and that can get you headed in the right direction.
thank you! I appreciate it, I actually have always been very good at keeping my weight consistent and I do understand the principles. Since menopause I can’t make anything work.
started fat burners along w Saxenda. Of course eating healthy and working out. Using my fitness pal and NOOM. The scale won’t budge. Been at this for 16 months, the doctors are at a loss. Very very upsetting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thank you! I appreciate it, I actually have always been very good at keeping my weight consistent and I do understand the principles. Since menopause I can’t make anything work.
started fat burners along w Saxenda. Of course eating healthy and working out. Using my fitness pal and NOOM. The scale won’t budge. Been at this for 16 months, the doctors are at a loss. Very very upsetting.
It sounds to me like you need to make a change, Less Food, More Food, A Different Workout ? Do you do Fasted Cardio ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pm sent for information