Anybody have any idea whats up with this? Picture included please help

Krauzhauz2391

Awards
I recently ordered threw a pretty reputable sponsor and like half my bottles the oil In them are crystal clear and the other half like the nppin the picture are the yellowish golden color im used to seeing with npp. The vials say they are from the same batch and lot number so this has got me trippin and it's not just the bop couple of my bottles of eq And test are the same please help
20200709_161054_compress99.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently ordered threw a pretty reputable sponsor and like half my bottles the oil In them are crystal clear and the other half like the nppin the picture are the yellowish golden color im used to seeing with npp. The vials say they are from the same batch and lot number so this has got me trippin and it's not just the bop couple of my bottles of eq And test are the same please helpView attachment 195499

If all things are supposed to be equal, then all things should be equal. ... And they aren't.

I'd ask your source for an explanation.

Krauzhauz2391

Awards
If all things are supposed to be equal, then all things should be equal. ... And they aren't.

I'd ask your source for an explanation.
This was his reply :
Our manufacture uses both grape seed and cotton seed oil. That is the
reason for the different colors. The batch # refers to the pound of raw
powder used.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, like Whisky said... If you trust the source, the explanation is probably valid.

If I were them, I'd have just given you a preemptive one sentence explanation ahead of time.
Saves a lot of confusion and mistrust.
We see posts like this all the time.

Krauzhauz2391

Awards
Thankyou guys ya iv never had an issue with them before and this just weirded me out some of them are yellow some of them are just straight clear and some are 50/50 and iv never seen this before from any other source either. Thanks for input you guys

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I received five bottles of Sust from a very reputable lab. Three are MCT and two are GSO. Can definitely tell the difference between them! I'd tend towards believing that they used a different oil. I'm sure they get whatever is available at a low price and run with it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The left one, whatever oil that is, is very similar to sesame oil.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only one explanation to this... trash source.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you ever decide to buy HBs after this, more power to you. But this explains how the powder mfg'ing works and what sort of problems can be involved.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but what are hb
Homebrews i believe

Well i hate to break it to him but if you are getting anything but straight from the pharmacy you are injecting chinese or indian raws of questionable quality control that you ultimately have absolutely no control of.

Best you can do is send a sample for thorough testing including heavy metal content, but that is expensive.

Running it through a 0.22 um filter will remove bacteria but you still potentially have viruses, prions and heavy metals. I believe that benzyl alcohol will deactivate viruses and prions (not 100% sure though) but heavy metals and stray chemicals are still a concern.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't chance it. Email your dealer and tell him one of the bottles is brown and doesn't look right. Ask for a replacement.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Homebrews i believe

Well i hate to break it to him but if you are getting anything but straight from the pharmacy you are injecting chinese or indian raws of questionable quality control that you ultimately have absolutely no control of.

Best you can do is send a sample for thorough testing including heavy metal content, but that is expensive.

Running it through a 0.22 um filter will remove bacteria but you still potentially have viruses, prions and heavy metals. I believe that benzyl alcohol will deactivate viruses and prions (not 100% sure though) but heavy metals and stray chemicals are still a concern.
heavy metals are definitely the main issue with anything other than pharma. Good UGls take care of the rest but in an ideal world you need decent spells on only pharma gear to clear out the heavy metals.

I’m fortunate to have some pharma sust for my cruise after this blast......