PLEASE Help Me Plan My Next Cylce.

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
Hi Everyone,

So I am currently on a 4 week cycle with Steel 1-Andro (1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one) at 65mg twice a day. I am also taking 500mg Calcium, 80mg Magnesium, 10mg Zinc, a natural Nitric Oxide booster, Maca root, Glucosamine and Chondroitin, 5g creatine monohydrate and about 80g of protein a day with a balanced diet. I am currently on week 3 of my 4 week cycle and I have a 4 week PCT lined up afterwards.

I am starting to make plans for my next cycle (in about 2 months) and I would like the community's input. I was thinking about doing 1-Andro again but with a higher dose. I was thinking about purchasing Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements since it has the highest dose of 1-Andro (110mg 3x a day). They market it as 1-Andro, but I see that the chemical nomenclature is different (3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one). Does anyone know if this is a good product vs Steel Supplements 1-Andro.

I was also planning on stacking 1-Andro with Hexadrone from medfitrx. Is this a good idea? Does anyone have any experience with Hexadrone stacking with 1-Andro? I am also wondering what a good dose would be that isn't to harsh on my liver but still effective.

Lastly, for my next cycle PCT I was planning on adding Clomid to boost that LH. I have read opinions about Clomid and some suggest taking it while on cycle and during PCT. Is this a good idea? Or should I just use it for the PCT? Does anyone have a good reliable place to purchase Clomid? You could PM me if you do.

My goal for my next cycle is to gain hard dry muscle with good definition. And I don't want to use any SARMS or any injectables. I also don't want to take anything that is too harsh on my liver and from everything I've read Hexandrone and 1-Andro are pretty mild. I appreciate all input and would love brand recommendations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1 andro is usually dosed at 330mg a day, you bought the most under dosed 1andro on the market.

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
I looked at several brands and Hard Rock Supplements was the only one I found at 330mg. What other brands do 330mg?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked at several brands and Hard Rock Supplements was the only one I found at 330mg. What other brands do 330mg?
Hard Rock is 110mg capsules. Olympus Labs is also dosed at 110mg caps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If Olympus labs still has it there dosed high too but that's the only other I can think of

DennisC1986

Awards
You're at 130mgs of 1 andro a day? (and eating 80 grams of protein? How much do you weigh?) I can't really imagine you seeing any real gains from this "cycle". And I don't say that to be a dick. 4 weeks is too short for an andro cycle and your dose is way too low. 330mg for 8 weeks is like standard for a beginner, and you would most likely want some sort of test base in there as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're at 130mgs of 1 andro a day? (and eating 80 grams of protein? How much do you weigh?) I can't really imagine you seeing any real gains from this "cycle". And I don't say that to be a dick. 4 weeks is too short for an andro cycle and your dose is way too low. 330mg for 8 weeks is like standard for a beginner, and you would most likely want some sort of test base in there as well
I didn't eVen see that, my kids eat 80 grams of protien a day lol. Op you want 330mg a day for 6-8 weeks and you should be eating around a gm of protein per lb of bodyweight at min. Your not gonna grow eating like a bird

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
130mg of 1AD? You need 2.5x that. It's very mild, run it much higher to experience any kind of results. If you want to become more vascular...you should try Epistane. Mild yet great cutter. Much better than 1Ad.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a side not here for everyone, I got a friend that is on his first cycle. He's on trt and added 1andro at 550 a day and is up 17lbs in 5 weeks. Feels like crap tho. 150mg of test is not enough to counter it

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
80 grams of protein on cycle is low, wouldn’t you agree!

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
Primeval labs doses at 100mg, I’ve found Olympus labs to be best bang for your buck because you can almost always find it on a discount. Op you say that you are planning on adding clomid next cycle, does that mean you don’t have a serm for this cycle? You may as well order clomid for your next at a higher quantity and see if you can get fast shipping for this cycle. I also noticed you have listed a bazillion extra supplements but failed to list a cycle support so I hope you just forgot to type it, I still consider myself a rookie but even I can see major flaws in your prep, do more research don’t hurt your body