hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my way to a rave, without wife... Muhahaha.
OP should try that, including "candies".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some green grenades blew my tits off recently. You know its killer when you take a massive dump, lmao
Never gave me "dumping urges". Have some lovely "skype" stashed away, 250 "Volt" each.
Babes watch out, here I come! :)

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never gave me "dumping urges". Have some lovely "skype" stashed away, 250 "Volt" each.
Babes watch out, here I come! :)
Enjoy that voltage baby! Man what a weird turn this one has taken, lol. Thats what's so fun about the pussie Yoda, you knever know what the end lesson was frok the start! Have psych problems? Go to a rave and drop some bombs hahaha, totally joking btw for those that dont exercise sarcasm.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And idk why but anytime I roll or trip my nuts off i gotta take a big one!
Lot of tricks envolved to make a smaller dosage hit better:
-between raves supplement with 5-HTP, but not on the day you roll, replenishes serotonin
-roll fasted
-3.4gr piracetam 1 hour before and one hour after party (extends the roll and afterglow)
-sodium bi carbonate in water before dropping pills, lowers stomach acid, makes "come on" smooth

Rave was a blast! Went with my son, 21. His first time ever out dancing, he had no social contact with girls before (millennial). After the rave he had 4 numbers. :)

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lot of tricks envolved to make a smaller dosage hit better:
-between raves supplement with 5-HTP, but not on the day you roll, replenishes serotonin
-roll fasted
-3.4gr piracetam 1 hour before and one hour after party (extends the roll and afterglow)
-sodium bi carbonate in water before dropping pills, lowers stomach acid, makes "come on" smooth

Rave was a blast! Went with my son, 21. His first time ever out dancing, he had no social contact with girls before (millennial). After the rave he had 4 numbers. :)
Damn, I need to party with you lol. And you're a very good father!

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I have never posted about this anywhere on the internet, I dont know why I`m posting it here, but here goes, man I hate being a virgin at 28.
I`m honestly so sick of this ****, I work out mainly for myself(body changes are a plus), but I`ve never started the gym just for the ladies, I did it because I liked it.
So im in very good shape, happy with my body, good job, not bad looking. Granted I had severe depression from the age of 16-25, which I got over myself without help from friends or family or any psycologist.

But now just being alone for so long , im happy with myself but not having a girl is starting to affect me and bring my depression back. Im comfortable in myself and wouldnt chnage anything its just this one aspect, its really gettign to me. I feel like i have become unemotional over the years, I dont get happy when somethign good happens, I do get sad, but not to extreme lenghts.

I went for a date with a pretty hot girl, next day she told me she was surpised I didnt make a move on her, when I was at her house lol. And then we went for a second date , where she lets just say became unwell due to a food intolerance and had to cut date short, after she said I was a nice guy bla bla, but she didnt feel any spark.

Granted this is due to my inexperience and not knowing how to proceed and escalate a situation, yh I`m just pissed of haha
Hey Man - it could be worse, you could wind up a dad at age 18 like me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang I guess I am the only one that liked Pink Jedi better? Sounds like a great band name too alongside Puscifier, and The Flaming Lips. Plus he could talk in 3rd person to women at the rave. "The Pink Jedi says to tell your man to hum deeply while he goes down on you it turns him into a vibrator!"

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang I guess I am the only one that liked Pink Jedi better? Sounds like a great band name too alongside Puscifier, and The Flaming Lips. Plus he could talk in 3rd person to women at the rave. "The Pink Jedi says to tell your man to hum deeply while he goes down on you it turns him into a vibrator!"
Nice, nice. Now its time for a weekend update from HGP. And Grandpa, over to you.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, nice. Now its time for a weekend update from HGP. And Grandpa, over to you.....
Wait for it. Tomorrow is a rave and I'm the "bio-chemist", trying to get me and my wife a high, similar to ecstasy -but without ecstasy, because we have a rest period.

I have:
+Alcohol
+DMAA+Ephedra
+Phenibut
+Piracetam
+THC Sativa strain
+Yohimbe HCL
+phenethylamine hcl
+Quercitin (as MAOIs inhibitor)
+rauwolfia
+hordenine

Googling my azz off to find a combination that is promising... wait for it.