Week 3&4 20 mg Liquid Nolva

Multivitamin 8 AM and 8 PM
Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg divided over 3X a day

Nutrition 3700cals 355g protein, 110g fat (9% saturated), 335g carbs

Meal 1 7:30 150g Cottage Cheese, 125g Fruit Salad, 5 Eggs
Meal 2 10:30 2 Scoops Optimum Whey, 400ml 1% Milk
Meal 3 1:00 Turkey Burger on wheat, 250ml 1% Milk
Meal 4 3:00 1.5 Scoop Optimum Whey, 350ml 1% Milk, Vector Bar
Meal 5 5:00 1 TBS Peanut Butter, .5 Banana, 2 Scoops American Whey, 400ml Juice.
Meal 6 7:30 .5 Cup Strawberries, .5 Banana, 400ml juice, 2 Scoops American Whey
Meal 7 9:30 Chicken Breast, 1cup wild rice, 1 Large Garden Salad, 40g Chedder cheese, 3 Tbs Italian Dressing
4.5 L Water/Day

WORKOUT
30min moderate cardio after weights everyday
Monday - Legs/Abs

Squats 3 X 6 Reps
Leg Press 2 X 6 Reps
Stiff Deads 2 X 6 Reps
Standing Calf Raise 3 X 10 Reps
Seated Calf Raise 2 X 10 Reps
Side DB Crunches 3 X 15 Reps
Knee Up Crunches 3 X 20 Reps
Side Crunches 3 X 20 Reps

Tuesday - Chest/Forearms

Smith Bench 3 X 6 Reps
Smith Decline 3 X 6 Reps
Smith Incline 3 X 6 Reps
Reverse Cable Curls 3 X 10 Reps
Barbell Wrist Curls 3 X 15 Reps

Wednesday - Back/Traps

Deads 2 X 6 Reps
Weighted Pullups 2 X 6 Reps
V-Bar Pulldowns 2 X 6 Reps
Straight Bar Rows 1 X 6 Reps
Machine Shrugs 2 X 6 Reps
Upright Cable Rows 2 X 6 Reps

Thursday - Shoulders/Triceps

Seated Dumbell Press 3 X 6 Reps
Smith Military Press 2 X 6 Reps
Side Dumbell Laterals 1 X 6 Reps
Rear Dumbell Laterals 1 X 6 Reps
Close Grip Bench 3 X 6 Reps
V-Bar Pushdowns 2 X 6 Reps
Overhead Dumbell Ext. 1 X 6 Reps

Friday - Biceps/Abs

Alternating DB Curls 3 X 6 Reps
Hammer Curls 2 X 6 Reps
EZ Bar Curls 2 X 6 Reps
Hanging Knee Raises 3 X 12 Reps
Weighted Ball Crunch 3 X 12 Reps

If people want I can post weekly pics and updates every few days
thanks to all that reply!!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever done PH's before? and if so what did you use?

csakiges

Awards
May want to make sure to have some flax seed oil especially for post cycle. You will want to take 3 tablespoons a day when your cycle is complete.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For post cycle you don't really need to go with 40mg of Nolv for two weeks. Week 1- 40mg/day, week 2 & 3 20mg/day and you should be go to go. Also if your doing cardio the same days as weight training i would space it out atleast 2-3hours. Don't workout right after you weight train, that's a no no. This is the time when you should be feeding your body. Late J

Irongame

Awards
Yes, I have done a four weel cycle of 6g 1-test and 6g 4AD about six months ago. I got decent gains but my diet wasn't as good as it should have been. Anyway, as far as cardio goes, I absolutley have to do it then because of work and other commitments. My thinking was that my workout should take me around 45 min and add 30 min of cardio while on phs I shouldn't be in a catabolic state, cuz thats only an hour and a half max. When Im in post cycle recovery I will only do cardio 3 times weekly and weights three times weekly. Any other suggestions??

csakiges

Awards
Just from my experience and from what others recommend, I would increase your volume a little more and many will train each bodypart twice a week. Your recovery time is alot quicker on PS/PH, so you would be fine. So you may want to try that too. As for everything else, it looks ok to me.;)

Irongame

Awards
so how much more volume? Since I planned on about 7sets per bodypart, how many more sets 2-3? I have heard that twice a week is two much, and honestly I wont have the time with work and all.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Iron, if you're using homebrew and you have extra ph I would at least go with 12gr of ph in 240 ml solution. you can even go to 15gr using the recipie on this board. Just change the ratio a bit.....EX: 8gr 1-test.....4gr 4-ad would be good for you, then you got 50mg/ml a bit more concentrated to make application easier......you'll also be getting a little more ph spread over 28 days. Everything else looks fine. for higher volume, look up German Volume Training, works good while 'on'. Remember to lower volume and keep cals high post cycle. Good luck.

elijah_123

Awards
Try GVT it is good... painfull and evil, from the devil himself actually but effective :)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
drop the cardio...if you do cardio, keep it to only 2 times a week when bulking

csakiges

Awards
Bump to recommendations above. And big bump to lowering volume post cycle. Get a good work post cycle, but don't take anything to failure either.

csakiges

Awards
IMHO, I don't think twice a week is too much on a PH cycle. I don't even think for some it is too much if you really have a sound nutritional plan without the aid of a ph. As for volume I mean, maybe add another set and go with reps. between 10-12 and take a little less rest in between sets. The pumps are unreal. I love it. This is what has worked for me. Good luck bro.!!:D

Irongame

Awards
Scorp, as far as homebrew, im getting kitchen chemist to do it. I am ordering two bottle ang 6g and 3g, because I wanted T-1 pro, just a little more for teo four week cycles, I guess I didn't specify.

As far as cardio, im NOT bulking, i wanna get lean, so how much do I need???

So also, should my training look like this
Two bodyparts daily, 10 sets each bodypart, 10 reps each set??
so total 20 sets in an hour? I want to make My chest MASSIVE so I may train this and this only twice weekly, it just lacks compared to the rest of my body.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
On my current cycle i was doing each body part twice a week, three on one off and repeat but it got to be too much for me and i needed more rest. I dropped down to once per week the last 3 weeks or so. Are you dieting or staying above maintenance? Keep a updated report of your cycle, i like to hear/see how well the homebrew works for others!

Irongame

Awards
well i want to lean out but I heard that when "on" you can eat above maintanence and still get leaner. So I think im about 500-700 cals daily above maintanence