Platinum Nutraceuticals No longer a board sponsor?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You know I actually have a feeling there is absolutely nothing wrong with this company. I know PHF is obsessed with talking about them just like they were about Olympus Labs. Lol they have so many theories running over there it's quite hilarious. Anyway, why the hell have they disappeared?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jp888

Awards
Well there was a whole thread where people were asking them to provide lab results on the purity of their products. They said they would, never did and then disappeared. I ordered some of the GW right before it happened. Took 2 weeks to get here, they would not respond to emails but it did finally get here. If you go to the website now, all the SARMs are no longer available

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there was a whole thread where people were asking them to provide lab results on the purity of their products. They said they would, never did and then disappeared. I ordered some of the GW right before it happened. Took 2 weeks to get here, they would not respond to emails but it did finally get here. If you go to the website now, all the SARMs are no longer available
Plus they were saying Patrick Arnold was going to be testing their products, but take a gander over at PHF and it seems he has never heard of the company.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Now that I didn't know..didn't know about the whole PA thing..blah..**** my life..no I'm serious right now..**** my life

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What's the verdict here? What about their transdermal PHs?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If you can point me in the direction of anyone that ran dermahex Id appreciate, can't seem to find it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just finish my first bottle of arimadern, that had clear liquid, i baught a new one and the liquid is white like milk !?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a hunch certain products were taken off their site until they get labs back, which apparently will be posted on their site...I'm told product was sent off to PA yesterday to test...fwiw...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I have a hunch certain products were taken off their site until they get labs back, which apparently will be posted on their site...I'm told product was sent off to PA yesterday to test...fwiw...
That's a good thing , means they know products sent off are legit

Dermahex & the sarms T-Bone

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Lol I questioned PN on IG and my comments/theirs got deleted on multiple occasions. I didn't even come across as that much of a dick to them. Actions speak loud in this business and they've done their talking with handling of certain situations.

I'm guessing my screen shot post got the last thread closed? Should post the others I have but I sense its a legal matter for AM so I'll refrain.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus they were saying Patrick Arnold was going to be testing their products, but take a gander over at PHF and it seems he has never heard of the company.
Phf is probably having PA test the stuff....he is in a way employed by them so his credibility is not what it used to be

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phf is probably having PA test the stuff....he is in a way employed by them so his credibility is not what it used to be
It was originally stated on anabolicminds that Patrick Arnold would be testing their products. If you look at the link I posted in post #2, you will find a bunch of quotes I posted which pretty much sums up everything.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was originally stated on anabolicminds that Patrick Arnold would be testing their products. If you look at the link I posted in post #2, you will find a bunch of quotes I posted which pretty much sums up everything.
Just read it. Don't they know they are SUPPOSED to do testing on the finished product??? Sending a sample of raws then switching for production is the oldest trick in the book

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
thought he just tested their product like he sometimes does for other people/companies

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read it. Don't they know they are SUPPOSED to do testing on the finished product??? Sending a sample of raws then switching for production is the oldest trick in the book
Come on brah, companies can't be bothered with testing stuff they're going to sell to consumers to ingest

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Right? how could that matter what so ever? It's all about da moniezzz:booty:

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
where do you come off saying this? is this a read between the lines type thing im missing otherwise i dont understand the logic. brb chromadex/ect ect cant be trusted since they test bpi products now?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where do you come off saying this? is this a read between the lines type thing im missing otherwise i dont understand the logic. brb chromadex/ect ect cant be trusted since they test bpi products now?
I seriously doubt the few hundred bucks a month PA makes from testing is going to sway his opinion. He said that many times he tests raws and they do not have a specific company attached to them. Once again highly doubt PA is willing to pimp out his opinion for a few hundred in testing per month. If that.

xhrr

Awards
Never got a response from them after my andro 300 bottle leaked every where and clogged up. Classy company.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This right here.

Every company is already legally required to be batch testing their finished products and maintaining accurate records of such.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never got a response from them after my andro 300 bottle leaked every where and clogged up. Classy company.
And they have not writte back to me as why the color of the arimaderm from 2 different bottle are not the same

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously doubt the few hundred bucks a month PA makes from testing is going to sway his opinion. He said that many times he tests raws and they do not have a specific company attached to them. Once again highly doubt PA is willing to pimp out his opinion for a few hundred in testing per month. If that.
Well he gets paid for his subforum and testing products..he makes pretty well on it considering he doesn't really sell products anymore

jaakonpallo

Awards
Well he gets paid for his subforum and testing products..he makes pretty well on it considering he doesn't really sell products anymore
He has E-Pharm and Prototype Nutrition, so he does indeed still sell products.
How much you think he makes with his subforum?
Testing? You really think he would test "wrong" just because BA pays him to test his products?...
Even competition is sending products to be tested by him, that should tell you something.
BC I right ,no need to question his integrity while working with PHF.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So what I am reading here is; Everyone is a liar, a cheat, and a crook, the people making the stuff have a conspiracy going with the folks testing the stuff. Haters will hate and doubters will doubt. Come on folk GROW UP!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what I am reading here is; Everyone is a liar, a cheat, and a crook, the people making the stuff have a conspiracy going with the folks testing the stuff. Haters will hate and doubters will doubt. Come on folk GROW UP!!!
Ok just go on and blindly trust everyone in the supplement industry....Good luck. Posts like this really show just how long you've been around the supplement industry. You don't seem to know exactly what is going on here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just go on and blindly trust everyone in the supplement industry....Good luck. Posts like this really show just how long you've been around the supplement industry. You don't seem to know exactly what is going on here.
Contrary to popular belief, the supplement industry isn't one homogenous group. Some could say your constant cynicism is the opposite of rocket and not realistic. In the grand scheme of things, its a very small percentage that give the industry a bad name and most are good people.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contrary to popular belief, the supplement industry isn't one homogenous group. Some could say your constant cynicism is the opposite of rocket and not realistic. In the grand scheme of things, its a very small percentage that give the industry a bad name and most are good people.
What's the opposite of rocket mean? I don't think I've ever heard that expression...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He has E-Pharm and Prototype Nutrition, so he does indeed still sell products.
How much you think he makes with his subforum?
Testing? You really think he would test "wrong" just because BA pays him to test his products?...
Even competition is sending products to be tested by him, that should tell you something.
BC I right ,no need to question his integrity while working with PHF.
He makes about 50 units at a time for prototype and very little under e pharm. I've had several business interactions with his partner and know their limitations...and yes I'm sure he would fudge results for them

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the opposite of rocket mean? I don't think I've ever heard that expression...
Opposite of Rocket3015. Did I really have to explain that to you?

:hammer:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Glad i skipped on them and went with a different company. Glad i found this board yall guys have saved me a bunch of money and time

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Got some dermahex so just guna run it, will report in here how it goes