Plastic surgery and fashion to compliments one's great physique.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Look bro, I’ll say this in a nice way but 5-10lbs of lean mass is not even close to anything that could be described as ‘greek God’ status. I’ve been there myself where I thought 10lbs would transform my look but it’s not close.

In reality (based on stuff you’ve said before) you need to be nearer 200lbs and 10% bf to have the look you want - it’s years and years of hard work away.

That said to be fair to you I personally think you might actually keep pushing on and will get there, I hope you do, but you gotta be realistic......
For me in an abstract and unimportant target at this point I want the proportions perhaps a bit scaled down. I see my final numbers looking around 170-175ish at 9-10%. For me that's more than adequate as long as I have similar lines as the statues albeit smaller actual muscle size. I recon I can get there by march or so without to much fuss. I've been able to dial things in real good so far.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You rarely encounter people in better shape? Lol...how bout 50 percent of all the people walking around walmart. Im bashing you because you talk like you are some kind of genetic marvel to behold...you are a skinny little kid. You have years of eating and lifting before you can talk like you have something...years. And, im no beauty queen...but come hollar at me when you can rep over 500 on bench.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So greek god by march? Of what year? 2025 might be feasible

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My arms 15.6 and 15.9 inches (cold flexed) respectably, scale the rest of my body around that. Eat my ****ing dick swimfam! I haven't been rude to anyone on here but I am going to be rude to you right now since you feel like being and *******. Outside of my gym I rarely encounter someone in better shape than me. You might have a lot of muscle but YOU look like you don't even lift because of how much fat covers it up. You look like any other middle age bald guy to me in your pictures. Burly maybe, but any fat dude with a little shape can pull that look off. Take your hate and negativity elsewhere and do NOT post in my thread anymore. Thanks.
Dude, how tall are you again? Im 5’10” 155 lbs or so, probably around 10% body fat, and I’d say, not to put you down or pretend I’m some big deal, I’m a fair bit ahead of you, and I’m no Greek God haha. Yeah, you don’t encounter many people in good shape, but you didn’t say you want to look better than most people, you said you wanted to look like a Greek God, which is why people are responding how they are my friend.

Pic for reference:
IMG_0713.JPG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me in an abstract and unimportant target at this point I want the proportions perhaps a bit scaled down. I see my final numbers looking around 170-175ish at 9-10%. For me that's more than adequate as long as I have similar lines as the statues albeit smaller actual muscle size. I recon I can get there by march or so without to much fuss. I've been able to dial things in real good so far.
Most of us learn by trial and error over the years so nothing wrong with getting to that target and then seeing if it’s what you want .....but......I honestly think at 5’10” you won’t look like a statue because you simply won’t have enough lean mass to create that definition (even if your happy to accept smaller muscle size). Remember, as you lean out you’ll lose overall size on your arms, chest and back. I’m not saying it’s a bad look by the way, 5’10”, 175 and 10% bf would look pretty athletic imo, it just won’t be that strong powerful look.....

Get there and let us know.

My guess is you’ll realise you need to add a lot more lean mass (remember muscle is much denser than fat so adding 10lbs of muscle doesn’t replace the size lost from dropping 10lbs of fat.....)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of us learn by trial and error over the years so nothing wrong with getting to that target and then seeing if it’s what you want .....but......I honestly think at 5’10” you won’t look like a statue because you simply won’t have enough lean mass to create that definition (even if your happy to accept smaller muscle size). Remember, as you lean out you’ll lose overall size on your arms, chest and back. I’m not saying it’s a bad look by the way, 5’10”, 175 and 10% bf would look pretty athletic imo, it just won’t be that strong powerful look.....

Get there and let us know.

My guess is you’ll realise you need to add a lot more lean mass (remember muscle is much denser than fat so adding 10lbs of muscle doesn’t replace the size lost from dropping 10lbs of fat.....)

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Dude, how tall are you again? Im 5’10” 155 lbs or so, probably around 10% body fat, and I’d say, not to put you down or pretend I’m some big deal, I’m a fair bit ahead of you, and I’m no Greek God haha. Yeah, you don’t encounter many people in good shape, but you didn’t say you want to look better than most people, you said you wanted to look like a Greek God, which is why people are responding how they are my friend.

Pic for reference:
View attachment 172080
I'm 5 10 182, so in that pic I posted what would you recon my body fat to be? I recon about 18%. That is what I used for my calculations. So at 5 10 182 at 18% I have 32.76 lbs of fat. If I loose 20 lbs of fat I'll be 162 lbs and have 12.76 lbs of fat which would put me at 7.8% body fat. I don't think it'll work that perfectly even if I am off my 2% or loose a small amount of LBM (unlikely with my diet and generous TRT dosage) I will still be in the 160s and very close to 10% body fat. (Other factors I am already carb decorated, maybe? Been in a defecit of 600-700 for a week or so, so I should be. Again another margin of error in my favor.) Fair bit ahead? We'll see when I hit 9-10% and fill back out. And fair enough on the Greek God part.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established

Pic for reference:
View attachment 172080
I'm 5 10 182, so in that pic I posted what would you recon my body fat to be? I recon about 18%. That is what I used for my calculations. So at 5 10 182 at 18% I have 32.76 lbs of fat. If I loose 20 lbs of fat I'll be 162 lbs and have 12.76 lbs of fat which would put me at 7.8% body fat. I don't think it'll work that perfectly even if I am off my 2% or loose a small amount of LBM (unlikely with my diet and generous TRT dosage) I will still be in the 160s and very close to 10% body fat. (Other factors I am already carb decorated, maybe? Been in a defecit of 600-700 for a week or so, so I should be. Again another margin of error in my favor.) Fair bit ahead? We'll see when I hit 9-10% and fill back out. And fair enough on the Greek God part.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lionheart1776, do you exercise your forearms??

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I’m telling you is, regardless of your hypothetical, theoretical calculations, even if you cut down to 8-10% body fat, you do not have nearly as much muscle mass as you think, especially from a visual perspective. As I said, I’m 5’10” 155, around 10%, and I’d say my arms are at least as big as yours with less fat, so yours would be even smaller at a much lower body fat. The same goes for chest/etc. My friend, I’m not trying to put you down, only to try to keep your expectations and views realistic, and I’m telling you now, assuming you manage to lose no muscle mass in your extended cut, and keep your exact amount of lean body mass, you will not be close to a Greek God. I hate to break it to you, but I’m just being honest based on your pic man.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lionheart1776, I look better at 5'9 183. Than you do at your size. And I'm coming off breaking my neck and back, and using a cane to walk. You sir, have A LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG Way to go. And I dont know about your diet or lifting, but your photoshop skills "IS MAD YO". Oh, also I see a TON of guys around my gym that look better than me. I can admit that, cause it motivates me to work harder.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lionheart1776, I look better at 5'9 183. Than you do at your size. And I'm coming off breaking my neck and back, and using a cane to walk. You sir, have A LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG Way to go. And I dont know about your diet or lifting, but your photoshop skills "IS MAD YO"
KML!!???

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, Lionheart1776, do you also happen to have only 1 needle and still trying to find a place to hide it from your mum and pa

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please, tell me how you think you’ll have as much size as I do when you lose 20 pounds of fat?
8975C426-4E38-419A-817A-8FB5D877E90D.jpg

Are your arms going to magically grow in size as you remove fat from them? Your chest too?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I’m no Greek God either, so that means you have even further to go, as I still have a ways to go.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okey guys let the jokes go for a while. Nice improvement and keep it up. You guys can't possibly say that's not an improvement..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Such much dik measuring in the thread. OP progress is progress keen on keeping on. Maybe get a tan and start lifting and you should look decent in 4-5 years after a few bulk and cut cycles.
:party:

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dad had that same build...but the cancer finally won.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such much dik measuring in the thread. OP progress is progress keen on keeping on. Maybe get a tan and start lifting and you should look decent in 4-5 years after a few bulk and cut cycles.
:party:
Regardless of that being an honest opinion or sarcasm that's not true. It's highly individual and in the eye of the beholder. On steroids with some knowledge and a fine diet you can look damn good in a year

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Regardless of that being an honest opinion or sarcasm that's not true. It's highly individual and in the eye of the beholder. On steroids with some knowledge and a fine diet you can look damn good in a year
Look at his forearms, either he has never touched a weight with his forearms or he photoshopped the pic

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But having someone run steroids without having that basic knowledge and a foundation first is silly, if not reckless. Also, he said “Greek God,” which is a pretty loft goal in such a short time.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha if you say so mate.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But having someone run steroids without having that basic knowledge and a foundation first is silly, if not reckless. Also, he said “Greek God,” which is a pretty loft goal in such a short time.
Sure but we've heard this now and he is asking for opinions not calling himself anything.. If I remember correctly he never did. I'm sure many here have done some things without much knowledge like weed, cocain, benzo etc etc..

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really think this is all a joke on us...No one can possibly think what OP thinks. Hes just a troll having some fun. That would be like me posting my pics in a ballet forum saying i was going to be the next great dude ballerina...or whatever they are called...in 6 months...just to stir the pot and see what people say.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at his forearms, either he has never touched a weight with his forearms or he photoshopped the pic
Well maybe he was a little skinny fat but now he's adding size to the body in general. He definitely made an improvement regardless. We've all had things to work a bit more on.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well maybe he was a little skinny fat but now he's adding size to the body in general and leaning out . He definitely made an improvement regardless. We've all had things to work a bit more on.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really think this is all a joke on us...No one can possibly think what OP thinks. Hes just a troll having some fun. That would be like me posting my pics in a ballet forum saying i was going to be the next great dude ballerina...or whatever they are called...in 6 months...just to stir the pot and see what people say.
Forgive me if I forgot but I don't remember he ever saying hes looking like a Greek God just that he wanted to. I feel that he's asking more questions than making statement while people making jokes instead of helping

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me if I forgot but I don't remember he ever saying hes looking like a Greek God just that he wanted to. I feel that he's asking more questions than making statement while people making jokes instead of helping
No he for sure said a few things. One..he just started lifting. Two..just started gear at a very young age...in many of our circles this kid is known as the dull needle kid from previous stupid posts. And 3..he said he would look like a greek god in 6 months. Pretty sure he started gear and training on the same day

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something is not right with those forearms.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See below.
Sure but we've heard this now and he is asking for opinions not calling himself anything.. If I remember correctly he never did. I'm sure many here have done some things without much knowledge like weed, cocain, benzo etc etc..
He said after he sheds his fat he’s 5-10 pounds from his goal, which he said is Greek God. He’s not even close to 5-10 pound of mass from that. Also, it’s fallacious logic to say we can’t correct him because we were wrong at one point in our lives.

I’ve already said good job to him on his progress, and to keep it up. I’m just trying to keep him in check and help him understand it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, your right he didnt say Greek God Someone else asked him what God he looked like since he had a 10 for 10 body. But, he did say he had a 10 outta 10 body with a 5.4 face or some sh!t. Which now we know he has like a 3 outta 10 body, and if he said 10 for 10 on the body at a 3. I gotta say I'm worried about his 5.4 face calculations.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, your right he didnt say Greek God Someone else asked him what God he looked like since he had a 10 for 10 body. But, he did say he had a 10 outta 10 body with a 5.4 face or some sh!t. Which now we know he has like a 3 outta 10 body, and if he said 10 for 10 on the body at a 3. I gotta say I'm worried about his 5.4 face calculations.
I brought up statues/sculptures of Gods as a question of what his goal is, and he picked one and said it’s his goal. He had given no pictures or descriptions, so I used some examples and asked him what he had in mind. That is where we got the idea of what his goal is from; based on the image he picked from several I provided him with.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is gold...but isnt this dull needle kid?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is gold...but isnt this dull needle kid?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We might need to get blockbuilder, to do some investigation. Lol!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See below.

He said after he sheds his fat he’s 5-10 pounds from his goal, which he said is Greek God. He’s not even close to 5-10 pound of mass from that. Also, it’s fallacious logic to say we can’t correct him because we were wrong at one point in our lives.

I’ve already said good job to him on his progress, and to keep it up. I’m just trying to keep him in check and help him understand it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
Yeah but I don't think called himself that.. Anyways the guy is just trying to get some help. Obviously whatever tactic has been used did not work so either we help him or we don't help him but no need to keep putting a guy down. Honestly you can't say he didn't change his body quite a lot..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No he for sure said a few things. One..he just started lifting. Two..just started gear at a very young age...in many of our circles this kid is known as the dull needle kid from previous stupid posts. And 3..he said he would look like a greek god in 6 months. Pretty sure he started gear and training on the same day
Regardless its not up to us to decide what he sees like a Greek God. Obviously some of us have more experience and are bigger and stronger but it's been what? 1 max two months and his body has lost fat and added muscles so good for him.. Now if we're talking about the use of steroids being a smart choice I can agree he's young

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but I don't think called himself that.. Anyways the guy is just trying to get some help. Obviously whatever tactic has been used did not work so either we help him or we don't help him but no need to keep putting a guy down. Honestly you can't say he didn't change his body quite a lot..
Again. I can make myself look a whole lot different with photoshop. Specially, when I forget to make my forearms grow. Lol and since there are no before pics how do you know there where changes.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again. I can make myself look a whole lot different with photoshop. Specially, when I forget to make my forearms grow. Lol and since there are no before pics how do you know there where changes.
Well forearms aren't really the most noticible things from one cycle in my experience and he is on the skinny side making it a bit harder to build those small muscles.. I don't know that I'm guessing since he posted it and yes it could be photoshopped but I don't think the changes are so drastic that we should completely outweigh the possibility that it's legit. I made equal or more changes with my body during my first test cycle but I also had a lot of experience working out in general so if it's legit it's definitely not bad right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't comment here -because I already look like a Greek god.

Bacchus, god of wine.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless its not up to us to decide what he sees like a Greek God. Obviously some of us have more experience and are bigger and stronger but it's been what? 1 max two months and his body has lost fat and added muscles so good for him.. Now if we're talking about the use of steroids being a smart choice I can agree he's young
Dude. He picked a picture of a sculpture from a range of physique levels. That is what we are assuming his range/approximate goal is. Without that objective picture, then you’d have a point, but with a reference range in place that he picked, even if it wasn’t his original post, we can say what is meant and what he’s aiming for. My concern is that if (when) he doesn’t reach his goal in two months, he’ll either give up, or escalate his drug/steroid use to try to gain faster, which is a recipe for disaster. If he can learn/accept that it’ll take a little longer, but that he’s still making progress of course, he’ll be much better off in the long run.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude. He picked a picture of a sculpture from a range of physique levels. That is what we are assuming his range/approximate goal is. Without that objective picture, then you’d have a point, but with a reference range in place that he picked, even if it wasn’t his original post, we can say what is meant and what he’s aiming for. My concern is that if (when) he doesn’t reach his goal in two months, he’ll either give up, or escalate his drug/steroid use to try to gain faster, which is a recipe for disaster. If he can learn/accept that it’ll take a little longer, but that he’s still making progress of course, he’ll be much better off in the long run.
Well that's fair to say right? It does take time bht for some shorter than others.. I just think this is a bit jumping to insults instead of help. And you said it yourself it's his goal not how he thinks of himself which seems to be the main joke in here.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good ... I like how you through in that little bit of urine there... compliments your eyes!
Just marking my territory. It's cold outside, can you see?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's fair to say right? It does take time bht for some shorter than others.. I just think this is a bit jumping to insults instead of help. And you said it yourself it's his goal not how he thinks of himself which seems to be the main joke in here.
I can only speak for myself, but I haven’t insulted him (edit: at least not recently since this thread has been revived), only said he’s not as close as he thinks, and has a way to go still. He said he was close before he even started, and now he said he’s 5-10 pounds away, which is is objectively not, so that’s why people are making fun of him. I am trying to objectively show him that he’s mistaken, and I don’t think I’m making fun of him.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well forearms aren't really the most noticible things from one cycle in my experience and he is on the skinny side making it a bit harder to build those small muscles.. I don't know that I'm guessing since he posted it and yes it could be photoshopped but I don't think the changes are so drastic that we should completely outweigh the possibility that it's legit. I made equal or more changes with my body during my first test cycle but I also had a lot of experience working out in general so if it's legit it's definitely not bad right?
Its not a bad starting point, you are right. Currently more like a Greek goddess -but way more aesthetic than 70% of the US male population.
Nothing that synthol and a bit surgery couldn't change. ;)