Plastic surgery and fashion to compliments one's great physique.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me if I forgot but I don't remember he ever saying hes looking like a Greek God just that he wanted to. I feel that he's asking more questions than making statement while people making jokes instead of helping
Also, an update from the very first post ITT by OP:
I'll be out less than 10-12 grand for all of it, but it just to embarrassing to to have the build of greek god but look like just any other dude from the neck above where people see you first anyways
So he did bring up the "Greek God" thing, if indirectly.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread really shows you how horrible the body image issues of guys who lift actually are. I mean seriously. Guys insulting each other over their level of muscle and body fat. Sounds like a bunch of ****ing girls in here. Also someone said it’s a marathon. If that were the case guys wouldn’t jump on gear so quickly. In the age of Instagram and social media it is a sprint. Everyone wants to take short cuts to get results in as little time as possible. No one cares about creating a foundation anymore. Guys are developing body image issues and eating disorders just as fast and as badly as any female. Being muscular and ripped is not going to increase your self esteem or make you happier. Might make you more confident. But confidence does not increase self esteem

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread really shows you how horrible the body image issues of guys who lift actually are. I mean seriously. Guys insulting each other over their level of muscle and body fat. Sounds like a bunch of ****ing girls in here. Also someone said it’s a marathon. If that were the case guys wouldn’t jump on gear so quickly. In the age of Instagram and social media it is a sprint. Everyone wants to take short cuts to get results in as little time as possible. No one cares about creating a foundation anymore. Guys are developing body image issues and eating disorders just as fast and as badly as any female. Being muscular and ripped is not going to increase your self esteem or make you happier. Might make you more confident. But confidence does not increase self esteem
Just because guys are jumping on gear quickly doesn't mean it's right, healthy, or ideal, but I think you'd probably agree with me on that, right?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is gold...but isnt this dull needle kid?
I’m pretty sure it’s not dull needle kid bro, totally different responses and style (especially early on in the thread).

Besides dull needle kid must either be in hospital or grounded now

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had to even out some proportions -but have no photoshop skills:

Screenshot_2018-10-03-14-21-55-2.png

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, Lionheart1776 , if the pic isn't doctored -and it actually is you, I think you look like "in shape". In about a year -or two, with proper training (no roids needed) you could look "great". Definitely potential here, a very good base to build on.

IMHO, instead of spending a whole lot of cash on plastic surgery, spend some of it for shrink visits and skip surgery. There is nothing wrong how you look, unless your nose looks like a d1ck, can't see it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, an update from the very first post ITT by OP:

So he did bring up the "Greek God" thing, if indirectly.
Yeah but that is brought up for a completely different reason. He's saying that a lot of money will make him look like that which is arguably true if he is invested enough and that he doesn't like his face which would then make half the body good and the other half not.. He's more critizising himself than trying to boost himself up. I don't really get how people keep saying things and then they justify it but they don't mean anything bad and are just trying to help. If anything I think you guys are motivating him to take steroids by making him feel less than you are.

Like BlockBuilder said.. Today's society is all about looks, you see people on Instagram that are clearly having surgeries and pretending they are natural. kids thinking it's actually possible to look like that natural or that it's achievable in a year with a good diet.

Calling a guy skinny and weak can be the same as calling a girl ugly and fat, especially if you're trying to improve yourself.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but that is brought up for a completely different reason. He's saying that a lot of money will make him look like that which is arguably true if he is invested enough and that he doesn't like his face which would then make half the body good and the other half not.. He's more critizising himself than trying to boost himself up. I don't really get how people keep saying things and then they justify it but they don't mean anything bad and are just trying to help. If anything I think you guys are motivating him to take steroids by making him feel less than you are.

Like BlockBuilder said.. Today's society is all about looks, you see people on Instagram that are clearly having surgeries and pretending they are natural. kids thinking it's actually possible to look like that natural or that it's achievable in a year with a good diet.

Calling a guy skinny and weak can be the same as calling a girl ugly and fat, especially if you're trying to improve yourself.
Dude, he said it for a different reason INITIALLY, but when he kept going without any pictures, either of him or of his goal, I asked him what his goal looks like, and presented him with several options with a range of physiques, sculptures of Greek/Roman Gods to be precise, and he picked one, and repeatedly went with it from there, where he said that something like one of them was his goal, stuck by it, etc. He then very recently said he’s 5-10lbs of muscle away from said goal, which isn’t the case. But clearly I’m a bully for pointing out to him that he’s not where he thinks he is, and that he has a ways to go, but also telling him that he’s still making progress, but that it’ll take a little longer than he thinks, because it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, he said it for a different reason INITIALLY, but when he kept going without any pictures, either of him or of his goal, I asked him what his goal looks like, and presented him with several options with a range of physiques, sculptures of Greek/Roman Gods to be precise, and he picked one, and repeatedly went with it from there, where he said that something like one of them was his goal, stuck by it, etc. He then very recently said he’s 5-10lbs of muscle away from said goal, which isn’t the case. But clearly I’m a bully for pointing out to him that he’s not where he thinks he is, and that he has a ways to go, but also telling him that he’s still making progress, but that it’ll take a little longer than he thinks, because it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
So the guy has a goal that might be unreachable for you me and maybe everyone else.. You never know how far one man can go, sometimes they fall flat and sometimes they become more than anyone expected. A goal is a good thing and we should encourage people to follow their goals. He wants to look like that statue so what? Let him dream and so what if he fails? I'm not gonna sit and say I told you so, but instead say keep working.

People are finding excuses to make fun of a guy that really only wants to achieve something in life by telling him he looks skinny, he can't do it, or putting words in his mouth.

Of course some people are gonna say it's impossible or at least we want to believe nobody can do it that fast and that's fine but there's no need to bring him down for trying.

Again this is not about steroids, I'm talking purely about the insults and the redicilousness of people not willing to admit he actually did change his body a lot.. No wait it must be photoshopped right? Jealous people lol..

This guy is using photoshop but everyone believed country was real when asking questions about dbol

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Just briefly scanned this thread, but it seems like even when he gets the surgery, it won't stop there. There will always be something that is "not good enough", that he will feel he has to fix. While it would be nice to ebe able to afford all of this, I just dont see him ever thinking he has achieved his goal of the "ideal body image". But I hope things workout for him. And he makes a decision he won't regret. Good luck man.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established

I am the most confident I have ever been in my life at this point. I still have BDD but I can look myself in the mirror finally and I no longer having a problem talking to and asking out women, which was a problem I struggled with for most of my life. I was bullied a lot as a adolescent due to the fact that I am both autistic (had a damn aide at school so it was impossible to downplay) and have a mild form of OCD which frequently leads to eating disorders and sometimes odd rituals I feel compelled to perform. I've always been scared of the world my entire life, but I am not anymore. Some guy asked for a sip of my beer at a bar and I was able to tell him "no" confidently and without apology, 6 months ago I couldn't even go into a bar. I've been on dates, kissed a few girls (ones I was actually physically attracted to), haven't had sex in a year and half but have gotten very close in the law few weeks even got naked with a girl before I had a mild melt down and ruined it that night.

I didn't take steroids for a short cut, I took them because I value you my time and didn't want to get less results from the same amount of work and discipline. I'm on TRT for life anyways and have a very helpful doctor so for me that weighted the risk/reward ratio towards adding them in early. I do think in retrospect my risk assessment was a bit naive but I am glad I took the plunge non the less because I am finally getting a little traction in life. Social media is cancer, I don't have any of it accept for this account and my PM forum account and even that has been a mixed bag. I do like it better on here because anonymous people tend to me more honest and forthright and also I feel free to be myself since there is no social pressure or image to live up to on here. Non of you know me so I am free.

My psyche has already improved from this little experiment of mine, everything I wanted to get out of it I have thus far. I am not worried about the plastic surgery anymore, whiting my teeth, curing my acne, dressing well, and having a little shape to my physique has made all the difference I was looking for. I am at ease now and just plugging away at my goal with little worry anymore, I have to do a lot of rituals to keep my BDD at bay (Making out with myself in the mirror and jacking off to myself in the mirror) It's a strange approach but it has worked for me. I wish I didn't have to take those embarrassing extremes but they work. If I hit my stupid target, great. But really at this point in my life I am just happy to just be improving week by week whether it be getting a little leaner or adding a little mass. Every single week or so I am the best I've ever looked and the most confident I have ever been and for that reason I have nothing but gratitude.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am the most confident I have ever been in my life at this point. I still have BDD but I can look myself in the mirror finally and I no longer having a problem talking to and asking out women, which was a problem I struggled with for most of my life. I was bullied a lot as a adolescent due to the fact that I am both autistic (had a damn aide at school so it was impossible to downplay) and have a mild form of OCD which frequently leads to eating disorders and sometimes odd rituals I feel compelled to perform. I've always been scared of the world my entire life, but I am not anymore. Some guy asked for a sip of my beer at a bar and I was able to tell him "no" confidently and without apology, 6 months ago I couldn't even go into a bar. I've been on dates, kissed a few girls (ones I was actually physically attracted to), haven't had sex in a year and half but have gotten very close in the law few weeks even got naked with a girl before I had a mild melt down and ruined it that night.

I didn't take steroids for a short cut, I took them because I value you my time and didn't want to get less results from the same amount of work and discipline. I'm on TRT for life anyways and have a very helpful doctor so for me that weighted the risk/reward ratio towards adding them in early. I do think in retrospect my risk assessment was a bit naive but I am glad I took the plunge non the less because I am finally getting a little traction in life. Social media is cancer, I don't have any of it accept for this account and my PM forum account and even that has been a mixed bag. I do like it better on here because anonymous people tend to me more honest and forthright and also I feel free to be myself since there is no social pressure or image to live up to on here. Non of you know me so I am free.

My psyche has already improved from this little experiment of mine, everything I wanted to get out of it I have thus far. I am not worried about the plastic surgery anymore, whiting my teeth, curing my acne, dressing well, and having a little shape to my physique has made all the difference I was looking for. I am at ease now and just plugging away at my goal with little worry anymore, I have to do a lot of rituals to keep my BDD at bay (Making out with myself in the mirror and jacking off to myself in the mirror) It's a strange approach but it has worked for me. I wish I didn't have to take those embarrassing extremes but they work. If I hit my stupid target, great. But really at this point in my life I am just happy to just be improving week by week whether it be getting a little leaner or adding a little mass. Every single week or so I am the best I've ever looked and the most confident I have ever been and for that reason I have nothing but gratitude.
Now im sad. An autistic kid jacking off to himself in the mirror and making out with himself. I apologize for being a d1ck. If you really have the disability...i feel for you. I worked with special needs kids for most of my professional career. You need to tell someone within your circle, Dr, Counselor, etc...what you are doing. Having a diagnosed mental impairment and using steroids...which can alter the way a brain functions is probably not the best idea. I could go on and on, and i am very qualified to do so, but the bottom line is your own well being. You need to inform someone who is familar with your issues what you are doing.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now im sad. An autistic kid jacking off to himself in the mirror and making out with himself. I apologize for being a d1ck. If you really have the disability...i feel for you. I worked with special needs kids for most of my professional career. You need to tell someone within your circle, Dr, Counselor, etc...what you are doing. Having a diagnosed mental impairment and using steroids...which can alter the way a brain functions is probably not the best idea. I could go on and on, and i am very qualified to do so, but the bottom line is your own well being. You need to inform someone who is familar with your issues what you are doing.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Also, does your TRT doctor know you upped your test dose, or did you just do it yourself and assume it’ll be fine since you have a good doctor to deal with it later?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To everyone that has been a dick. You never know what someone is going through. This is why it’s always better to be graceful and helpful. Less foot in mouth that way

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To everyone that has been a dick. You never know what someone is going through. This is why it’s always better to be graceful and helpful. Less foot in mouth that way
Yep...i need to trim my toenails more...that hurt

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I might be wrong,but I don’t believe all of this is true. Sorry

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at ease now and just plugging away at my goal with little worry anymore, I have to do a lot of rituals to keep my BDD at bay (Making out with myself in the mirror and jacking off to myself in the mirror)
Well, jerking off to your mirror image.... Would this qualify as "mental gay incest"? I'm confused/intrigued. If you are trolling, you reached the highest possible degree.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well said and even without a disorder you can develop a depression

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I won't lie, my forearms look pretty damn small but my upper arm is 17" right now.

Arnold had dainty wrists. Personally I just don't get as much forearm stress from curls and rows as most guys do. Maybe this kid is similar.

Even in my early twenties at my very best and having a 22 inch arm, I had toy forearms it looked like. I've also never been massively strong, and so training for me has always been closer to Paul Dillette's than anyone else of note, except when I thought I could copy Arnold's grueling five hour workouts.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't lie, my forearms look pretty damn small but my upper arm is 17" right now.

Arnold had dainty wrists. Personally I just don't get as much forearm stress from curls and rows as most guys do. Maybe this kid is similar.

Even in my early twenties at my very best and having a 22 inch arm, I had toy forearms it looked like. I've also never been massively strong, and so training for me has always been closer to Paul Dillette's than anyone else of note, except when I thought I could copy Arnold's grueling five hour workouts.
22 inch arms at what percent body fat? Because Arthur Jones claimed he measured Arnold's arms at between 19-20" and Sergio Oliva's at a hair over 20". Oliva is said to have confirmed this story in an interview. So your arms were 2" bigger than these arms? Tell me then, what years did you compete in the Olympia? Or were you at >25% body fat at this size?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
22 inch arms at what percent body fat? Because Arthur Jones claimed he measured Arnold's arms at between 19-20" and Sergio Oliva's at a hair over 20". So your arms were 2" bigger than these arms? Tell me then, what years did you compete in the Olympia? Or were you at >25% body fat at this size?

You again. I would guess that I was about 25% maybe a little more. No abs, huge arms and chest, huge legs, 265 lbs. I'm 200 now. I shrunk a bit over the past seven years to a decade-ish of drugs and laziness. Was never nearly as cut as any Olympian. That would have been the goal though, I had high hopes back then. Life took a turn in the ****ter and I ended up homeless, starving, a lot of hardships. Things are better now. I hope to compete by 2028.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You again. I would guess that I was about 25% maybe a little more. No abs, huge arms and chest, huge legs, 265 lbs. I'm 200 now. I shrunk a bit over the past seven years to a decade-ish of drugs and laziness.
Ok, that makes more sense. As long as you're not another one of those internet guys claiming to have 22" arms at 10-12% body fat haha. ;)

I think there's a video of Ronnie's arm being measured at 23", and Jay between 22 and 23", and they're modern Olympia winners haha.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with Whisky. People must strive to be the best versions of themselves, but you shouldn’t rate your attractiveness and beauty from 1 to 10. I’m sorry, but it’s stupid. The rate works only in sports competitions but not in life. Your appearance is your attractive cover, but your soul is what makes you attractive.
lol

eunateyour

Awards
Having a great physique is definitely something to be proud of. However, there are some people who feel like they need to have plastic surgery to help them achieve their ideal body.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plastic surgery can be a great way to improve your appearance and your self-confidence. Many different procedures can be performed, and each has its own benefits.
tf are all you noobs runnin in here on a damn 4 year old thread and postin silly **** bout plastic surgery for? i mean did you seriously just create a new account so you could post some babble about how good plastic surgery makes you look and feel? and im 100% sure some of these folks are no longer living. and this aint even got **** to do with anything anabolic minds smdh...

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with Whisky. People must strive to be the best versions of themselves, but you shouldn’t rate your attractiveness and beauty from 1 to 10. I’m sorry, but it’s stupid. The rate works only in sports competitions but not in life. Your appearance is your attractive cover, but your soul is what makes you attractive. You know, I often don’t understand those people who make plastic surgeries to be more attractive. Plastic surgery was invented to repair missing or damaged tissue and skin. For example, my brother had a rhinoplasty west hollywood a few days ago. He damaged his nose in a car accident. So, that’s it. Don’t worry, be happy.
you were so excited about your post you had to come back and edit it to add more? wow

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're bots or just fake accounts bumping this thread hoping someone will click that link that you posted. I reported the link but I'm sure @Admin can take a closer lool at things and clean up this mess.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's nothing crazy about a person wanting to look on the outside, the way they feel on the inside.

Nickdpokerok

Nickdpokerok

Awards
If you think it will help you and all these plastic surgeries will make you happier and more confident, then do it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've Been wanting a gorillaplasty ever since i first seen a jacked silverback, may finally take the plunge, fuq nows definitely the best time to do it you can be whatever you want these days

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think plastic surgeries like facelift surgeries bring a lot of confidence to aged people. Being a 34-year fat man, sometimes I wish If I had some extra bugs to fix my saggy breast. It almost looks like a woman's breast. My droopy face makes my face even aged even though I am not. Its very important to select the best professionals for those surgeries like https://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/surgical/face-neck-eyes/deep-plane-facelift-toronto , otherwise, it can cause anxiety issues.
Get on a diet and lose the fat.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened to OP, is he a Greek god super model yet?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get on a diet and lose the fat.
To be fair, he may have already lost a lot of weight and has mad loose skin... Or could literally have developed breast tissue that will never go away.