PlasmaJet - Gaspari Nutrition

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Disappointment! 4 cps I did not notice anything. Fresh water! Has anyone tested it with different dosages? if that were the case, it is not worth its expense.

Jwmartin

Awards
I had the same results. Very disappointed.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried it at the recommended dosages, smell of caps was putrid. Got my stomach upset/nauseaus on 2 different occasions and ceased using it. I am a big advocate of Gaspari products But was not a fan

Eight

Eight

Awards
Bit surprised to hear this actually. I figured this product would be rubbish, but wanted to try it anyway. So I bought some when it was on sale.

I really enjoy taking it. Not sure it adds anything to my training long term, but it's good fun. 4 caps works well for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried it personally but it sounds like there are mixed reviews on whether it works good or not.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Wonder if it has anything to do with the way people train? I don't tend to train for hypertrophy very often - I go on a periodised program (which includes some hypertrophy) every so often (usually when on-cycle) - but the rest of the time I'm training for strength or endurance. So I guess pumps aren't something I typically get a lot of.

I find that with the PlasmaJet, I get more pumped without adjusting my training (i.e. I'm still outside of the usual hypertrophy range). Maybe its less noticeable if you're someone who trains for hypertrophy more regularly?

Total speculation here,

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually loved PlasmaJet and went through multiple boxes of it. Pumps were sick for me along with great vascularity and muscle fullness. Always made sure I had some carbs preworkout and a lot of water. Don't know if that made a difference or not but could have attributed to my experience with the product

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed plasmajet. The only criticism that I have of it is the addition of caffeine. I would have preferred it to be a non stim option. I feel it works better with a high volume approach and a lot of water.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed plasmajet. The only criticism that I have of it is the addition of caffeine. I would have preferred it to be a non stim option. I feel it works better with a high volume approach and a lot of water.
I hear ya but I didn't mind the caffeine since it's actually 50mg for a serving

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya but I didn't mind the caffeine since it's actually 50mg for a serving

I do like the possibility of stacking it with other pre's, but I feel that stim free would have been better for that purpose. Small doses of caffeine seem to have a sedative effect on me, and excluding it from the formula would have allowed for better workouts,imo. I was very happy with my run of it though.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Never thought I'd utter these words: but if caffeine isn't essential to the formula then I'd also prefer that it wasn't in PlasmaJet.

I get way too much as it is :D

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Never thought I'd utter these words: but if caffeine isn't essential to the formula then I'd also prefer that it wasn't in PlasmaJet.

I get way too much as it is :D
Hate to hear the new PlasmaJet has caffeine in it. The OG version was dope, and when stacked with SuperPump, I felt like I could run through brick walls and deadlift 1 million pounds.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the logic was that caffeine acts as a vasodilator at low doses.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear that, and I honestly mean that. I want everyone to enjoy all of our products. I understand not everything works for everyone, but the feedback so far on PlasmaJet has been excellent.

My recommendation is two things .... for one, if you only tried it once you definitely need to try it at least 3 or 4 times just to make sure something wasn't going on with just that one day.

Also, try more water, and maybe try taking it with some Pre-Workout carbs. I personally do not (and still get very good pumps), but I know the few times I have taken it with carbs it has worked much more effectively. And also, I dose mine about 30-45 minutes pre-workout. I know some do closer to 15-30 minutes to workout. But letting it hit my bloodstream over a long period of time seems to work. And also, water is the key component. Make sure you take the caps with at least 20 ounces of water. This makes a big difference as well.

Best of luck and please keep me posted!

-Spaz

Eight

Eight

Awards
Gaspari PlasmaJet and Hydropharm Hydrazine have pretty much replaced my use of pre-workout drinks at the minute.

Popping a few (more) pills make a nice change.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
So, in an effort to be fair and balanced with my reviews, I'd like to give SuperPump, PlasmaJet and SizeOne another review. I loved this stack back in 2011, so I going to purchase this today and start a review when the products arrive. Hoping for the best as I love Gaspari and look up to Rich as a bodybuilder and entrepreneur.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to hear the new PlasmaJet has caffeine in it. The OG version was dope, and when stacked with SuperPump, I felt like I could run through brick walls and deadlift 1 million pounds.
I think the logic was that caffeine acts as a vasodilator at low doses.
there's only 40mg/srv. It's the same amount found in a can of diet coke.

It is used for its vasodilatory benefits.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
It's all about playing with the doses with PlasmaJet. Timing of supplementation, how many carbs consumed previously, if you're taking them on a empty stomach or not, etc. Unfortunately an imperfect first or first couple experiences could draw the same conclusion that OP had.

Sorry to hear of this experience, but please try to experiment with different ways of taking PJ before you give up!

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
I too have not noticed anything other than the additional vascularity, from plasma jet. Nothing to really write home about, I have had Plasma Jet on two separate occasions one on its own and the other with my pre-workout supplement so far tomorrow will be the third time it’s an upper body/hamstrings day tomorrow. I normally workout 4x a week. I have taken ‘Big Spaz’s’ advice regarding more water while taking the Plasma Jet as well as consuming it about 45-30 minutes before I workout. I have even added more carbs for my pre workout meal, there was still not anything I haven’t noticed from my typical go to pump supplements usually filled with agmatine/citrulline/or Innositol all clinical doses. As I’ve previously mentioned I’ve even taken my Plasma Jet the second time with my pre-workout supplement which is clinically dosed for pump/endurance/etc. I’ve read additional post mentioning the pump remaining for hours for some people, I can say from my personal experience so far the pump last as long as my gym sessions. Normally my sessions last about 65-70 minutes I train in the 4-6 rep range for my compounds (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger workout routine) and for arms/isolation exercises I’ll train in the 8-10 rep range. The pump has not lasted beyond my workouts, I make sure I am extremely hydrated at least half a gallon sometimes more before working out. I workout in the late afternoon so I always have carbs/meals before my workouts. Even after more carbs post workout the pump is not there. If anybody has had the issues I’ve mentioned regarding Plasma Jet and then saw the product eventually shine through, I’d be interested in knowing what you did differently. Not knocking the Gaspari supplement line in anyway clearly they’re a popular company but so far for me this had been a dud. Will update if anything changes.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I too have not noticed anything other than the additional vascularity, from plasma jet. Nothing to really write home about, I have had Plasma Jet on two separate occasions one on its own and the other with my pre-workout supplement so far tomorrow will be the third time it’s an upper body/hamstrings day tomorrow. I normally workout 4x a week. I have taken ‘Big Spaz’s’ advice regarding more water while taking the Plasma Jet as well as consuming it about 45-30 minutes before I workout. I have even added more carbs for my pre workout meal, there was still not anything I haven’t noticed from my typical go to pump supplements usually filled with agmatine/citrulline/or Innositol all clinical doses. As I’ve previously mentioned I’ve even taken my Plasma Jet the second time with my pre-workout supplement which is clinically dosed for pump/endurance/etc. I’ve read additional post mentioning the pump remaining for hours for some people, I can say from my personal experience so far the pump last as long as my gym sessions. Normally my sessions last about 65-70 minutes I train in the 4-6 rep range for my compounds (Bigger, Leaner, Stronger workout routine) and for arms/isolation exercises I’ll train in the 8-10 rep range. The pump has not lasted beyond my workouts, I make sure I am extremely hydrated at least half a gallon sometimes more before working out. I workout in the late afternoon so I always have carbs/meals before my workouts. Even after more carbs post workout the pump is not there. If anybody has had the issues I’ve mentioned regarding Plasma Jet and then saw the product eventually shine through, I’d be interested in knowing what you did differently. Not knocking the Gaspari supplement line in anyway clearly they’re a popular company but so far for me this had been a dud. Will update if anything changes.
The effects are better the longer PJ is in your system. For me, this means at least a whole week of use or two. Thanks for posting up your honest thoughts.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
The effects are better the longer PJ is in your system. For me, this means at least a whole week of use or two. Thanks for posting up your honest thoughts.
Understood yeah today was the third day of using it. No noticeable pumps or anything that has changed. Hydration was on par today, along with my meal timing and carbs. Had a large carb post workout meal with quick and complex carbs, no additional pump feeling or feeling full. I will continue using Plasma Jet as you’ve mentioned. I forgot to mention my body is very good at getting rid of the effects of majority of the supplements I take, a pre-workout that should have pump effects/endurance for a workout will normally last me the first few exercises. After that it becomes a count down as to when my levels will return to normal. I sweat the supplements out very fast, perhaps this is the underlying reason as to why I am not feeling the effects quite yet. If there’s anything else I can do or you’d or anybody else would like to suggest regarding Plasma Jet I am all ears. Thank you. I will keep this forum and the members updated as I continue my usage. Tomorrow is a quads (4-6 rep range) biceps/forearms (8-10 rep range) day, after that I’ll be off the next two days.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Understood yeah today was the third day of using it. No noticeable pumps or anything that has changed. Hydration was on par today, along with my meal timing and carbs. Had a large carb post workout meal with quick and complex carbs, no additional pump feeling or feeling full. I will continue using Plasma Jet as you’ve mentioned. I forgot to mention my body is very good at getting rid of the effects of majority of the supplements I take, a pre-workout that should have pump effects/endurance for a workout will normally last me the first few exercises. After that it becomes a count down as to when my levels will return to normal. I sweat the supplements out very fast, perhaps this is the underlying reason as to why I am not feeling the effects quite yet. If there’s anything else I can do or you’d or anybody else would like to suggest regarding Plasma Jet I am all ears. Thank you. I will keep this forum and the members updated as I continue my usage. Tomorrow is a quads (4-6 rep range) biceps/forearms (8-10 rep range) day, after that I’ll be off the next two days.
Good deal. Keep us updated!

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Good deal. Keep us updated!

4th time using the P.J had a decent meal before the workout, with some black coffee. Today was a chest/delts/triceps workout with some heavy compounds and some lighter isolation exercises. I noticed an extreme energy effect the past 4x I’ve used the P.J it legit gives me that super laser focus feeling. I really noticed this the 2nd time taking it I dosed it with my pre workout and that sent me way overboard regarding effects. I was so stimmed out, I got sick the rest of the day. Fortunately I was able to successfully complete my workout before the sickness took over. Mind you I have been taking heavy stimulant pre-workouts/supplements for quite sometime, they never really have a major effect on me for a long period of time. That has all changed when taking P.J, the effects last for hours after the workout. Which is cool however I wish this was the case for the pumps and vascularity. Although I will mention for some strange reason I had a major pump in my Lats/back today downright (painful) after lifting the heavy dumbbells from the racks to use them for my exercises. This is the first pump I will mention however the muscles that were being worked didn’t have any noticeable pumps.

To continue on after that incident of getting sick I have now only consumed black coffee while using the P.J. as a Pre-workout. So far still no pumps to really report (except for the pump in my Lats/back) even though I wasn’t training my back. I am hoping this supplement will get off the ground soon. As you mentioned it takes a week-2 to feel the effects. I just saw the positive effects a lot of people were experiencing so soon, I was hoping I would have experienced them as well. I have consistently had carbs and steady water intake (half gallon sometimes more) before the workouts with P.J. Tomorrow is an off day, Wednesday will be a Back/legs/traps/bis.

I will continue to update.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
4th time using the P.J had a decent meal before the workout, with some black coffee. Today was a chest/delts/triceps workout with some heavy compounds and some lighter isolation exercises. I noticed an extreme energy effect the past 4x I’ve used the P.J it legit gives me that super laser focus feeling. I really noticed this the 2nd time taking it I dosed it with my pre workout and that sent me way overboard regarding effects. I was so stimmed out, I got sick the rest of the day. Fortunately I was able to successfully complete my workout before the sickness took over. Mind you I have been taking heavy stimulant pre-workouts/supplements for quite sometime, they never really have a major effect on me for a long period of time. That has all changed when taking P.J, the effects last for hours after the workout. Which is cool however I wish this was the case for the pumps and vascularity. Although I will mention for some strange reason I had a major pump in my Lats/back today downright (painful) after lifting the heavy dumbbells from the racks to use them for my exercises. This is the first pump I will mention however the muscles that were being worked didn’t have any noticeable pumps.

To continue on after that incident of getting sick I have now only consumed black coffee while using the P.J. as a Pre-workout. So far still no pumps to really report (except for the pump in my Lats/back) even though I wasn’t training my back. I am hoping this supplement will get off the ground soon. As you mentioned it takes a week-2 to feel the effects. I just saw the positive effects a lot of people were experiencing so soon, I was hoping I would have experienced them as well. I have consistently had carbs and steady water intake (half gallon sometimes more) before the workouts with P.J. Tomorrow is an off day, Wednesday will be a Back/legs/traps/bis.

I will continue to update.
Appreciate your thorough update and still looking forward to seeing how it continues to treat you. That laser mental focus aspect you mentioned is interesting, PJ does have some choline bitartrate in it which might be somewhat responsible. We'll see if it starts kicking in big time for you soon here!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few members of my gym have asked me to get some samples of this so Im curious to see how your experience goes!

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
A few members of my gym have asked me to get some samples of this so Im curious to see how your experience goes!
I will be continuing my updates each time I use it bro. Stay tuned, hope to have some positive things to say regarding it towards the end.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Appreciate your thorough update and still looking forward to seeing how it continues to treat you. That laser mental focus aspect you mentioned is interesting, PJ does have some choline bitartrate in it which might be somewhat responsible. We'll see if it starts kicking in big time for you soon here!
Yeah I’m pretty knowledgeable regarding ingredients and their purposes but for some reason P.J hits me like a ton of bricks mentally. I have so much clarity and focus it’s kind of ridiculous. As I’ve mentioned I am in no way a rookie regarding supplements that are high (caffeine/stimulants). If nothing comes out of the P.J regarding pumps. I can at the very least say that the mental focus is there @ least for me.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Yeah I’m pretty knowledgeable regarding ingredients and their purposes but for some reason P.J hits me like a ton of bricks mentally. I have so much clarity and focus it’s kind of ridiculous. As I’ve mentioned I am in no way a rookie regarding supplements that are high (caffeine/stimulants). If nothing comes out of the P.J regarding pumps. I can at the very least say that the mental focus is there @ least for me.
See update below *

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Yesterday was the 5th experience with Plasma Jet after a 16hour fasting window I ate a bowl of poke with some orange juice and a few glasses of water. A couple hours later I followed that up with a few Bananas and about half a gallon of water had a reasonable amount of carbs for my pre-workout. Hit the gym doing using compounds and isolation exercises. Once again the Plasma Jet continues to aid in energy and focus/even the occasional sweats. Vascularity remains unchanged and pumps are non-existent still. I focus on slow rep cadence for my compounds and an average rep cadence in the 8-10 or 8-12 rep range for the isolation exercises(really focusing on the squeeze). I know that with other pump products I have noticed the swelling/pumps from this kind of training. So far nothing from the Plasma Jet. Today is an off day tomorrow is the second Chest/Delts/Tris. Then next week the schedule will be rotated where I will work Back/Legs/Traps/Bis two times that week.

Any input on how to possibly increase the effects would be greatly appreciated, I was hoping to have ‘Big Spazs’ input on this forum just to give me some tips. However I am willing to accept anybodies input who has used Plasma Jet and gotten results from it.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was the 5th experience with Plasma Jet after a 16hour fasting window I ate a bowl of poke with some orange juice and a few glasses of water. A couple hours later I followed that up with a few Bananas and about half a gallon of water had a reasonable amount of carbs for my pre-workout. Hit the gym doing using compounds and isolation exercises. Once again the Plasma Jet continues to aid in energy and focus/even the occasional sweats. Vascularity remains unchanged and pumps are non-existent still. I focus on slow rep cadence for my compounds and an average rep cadence in the 8-10 or 8-12 rep range for the isolation exercises(really focusing on the squeeze). I know that with other pump products I have noticed the swelling/pumps from this kind of training. So far nothing from the Plasma Jet. Today is an off day tomorrow is the second Chest/Delts/Tris. Then next week the schedule will be rotated where I will work Back/Legs/Traps/Bis two times that week.

Any input on how to possibly increase the effects would be greatly appreciated, I was hoping to have ‘Big Spazs’ input on this forum just to give me some tips. However I am willing to accept anybodies input who has used Plasma Jet and gotten results from it.
Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, please keep us posted on your progress with it. And the honest feedback is always appreciated. We hope it works well for everyone, each and every time they use it but we know that's unrealistic at times. But Dan is providing you with a look of great tips and tricks (high carb meals, dosing timing, etc.) that usually help everyone out. So let us know.

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me (with PlasmaJet) my only two "tips and tricks" that I have found that work for me is I have to dose it very early on (most pump products I take 30 minutes or less before my workout) but with PlasmaJet I have to pop them about 45 minutes to an hour before I workout. And I take them with a ton of water, probably about 20-24 ounces (which is a pain in the @ss because then I always have to use the restroom during my workout). But I have to do what it takes to get the most out of the product.

Also, carbs help. I know this for a fact because I personally steer away from carbs for the most part (especially because I train at 5 AM) but that's why I use SizeOn with it. Either SizeOn or Glycofuse. And I HAVE to use them with PlasmaJet. I did a couple of workouts on my vacation without any carbs (no SizeOn or GlycoFuse) and the pumps were almost non-existent. Then I came home, went back to my normal pre-workout ritual (pre product with Plasmajet and then SizeOn during my workout) and the pumps and effects came right back. So give this a try, definitely.

Best of luck man and keep me posted!

-Spaz

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Sorry for the delay

Saturday was my 6th experience using Plasma Jet I took it roughly around 11:30 intending on getting to the gym around 12-12:15. However I was unable to get to the gym until 12:50. This length between me taking the Plasma Jet and hitting the gym followed by carbs seemed to work regarding timing as danielmoo has previously mentioned. It’s all about the timing. I hit the gym and noticed that I felt more full/vascular ‘I shortened my rest periods to about 1 for all exercises’, I also moved towards a full body routine. Based on my profession we need to have all body parts trained equally especially pulling muscle groups. This is the first time I feel Plasma Jet was responsible for the fullness feeling, I didn’t have as many carbs as I normally would but even with about only 30g from just oranges I felt fuller. The effect Plasma Jet amazes me on is the focus/energy, I didn’t even have any coffee to go along with my Plasma Jet and I was focused the entire workout.

Today will be the 7th experience with Plasma Jet I’ve tasted for 16 hours about to have my first meal been drinking water throughout the fast. First meal with be protein and I’ll make sludge for ‘those of you who are familiar with sludge. My carbs will be fruit, I’m hoping to get to the gym around 3:30-4. I intend on taking the Plasma Jet about an hour earlier as you mentioned spaz. Will update.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
What kind of carbs do you recommend pairing the Plasma Jet with? Any that that you have noticed drastic almost instant results from spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay

Saturday was my 6th experience using Plasma Jet I took it roughly around 11:30 intending on getting to the gym around 12-12:15. However I was unable to get to the gym until 12:50. This length between me taking the Plasma Jet and hitting the gym followed by carbs seemed to work regarding timing as danielmoo has previously mentioned. It’s all about the timing. I hit the gym and noticed that I felt more full/vascular ‘I shortened my rest periods to about 1 for all exercises’, I also moved towards a full body routine. Based on my profession we need to have all body parts trained equally especially pulling muscle groups. This is the first time I feel Plasma Jet was responsible for the fullness feeling, I didn’t have as many carbs as I normally would but even with about only 30g of from just oranges I felt fuller. The effect Plasma Jet amazes me on is the focus/energy, I didn’t even have any coffee to go along with my Plasma Jet and I was focused the entire workout.

Today will be the 7th experience with Plasma Jet I’ve tasted for 16 hours about to have my first meal been drinking water throughout the fast. First meal with be protein and I’ll make sludge for ‘those of you who are familiar with sludge. My carbs will be fruit, I’m hoping to get to the gym around 3:30-4. I intend on taking the Plasma Jet about an hour earlier as you mentioned spaz. Will update.
Very nice!! That's what we like to see. It being your 6th time and some changes happening makes sense due to its "buildup" effect. The fullness is definitely what I get from it with vacularity coming second.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
The building that has the gym where I workout suffered a major power outage today. They’re saying the power should be back up at around 1200 hours pacific standard time. I am hoping to be able to successfully workout and log my Plasma Jet experience for the 7th time. If not then plan for Wednesday for sure.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I liked it but it did hurt my stomach a bit. Wicked pumps for me!

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Yeah I had a few times where I felt off with my stomach it subsided. When I workout I drink sparkling water that seems to help, as well as chewing gum.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I vary my source of carbs. Like I said, I train at 5 AM so I'm waking up around 4:10 AM. I don't want to be overly full when I train but I also like to take in some carbs so the PlasmaJet hits me hard.

Sometimes it's two rice cakes and a banana (this is usually 5 out of 7 days of the week) or sometimes I just start drinking my SizeOn on the way to the gym (and continue drinking during my workout and keep filling it back up at the water fountain). But on weekends (the other two days of the week) it's out somewhere for breakfast with my wife (before I workout). And that's always eggs, toast, bacon and usually scrapple or sausage. These are the best days for the pump (and for PlasmaJet) since I have the fats, protein and carbs all in one meal.

-Spaz

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
Yeah that definitely makes sense, I fast as mentioned before for about 16 hours. I do the 16/8 fasting window. Carbs are on the lower end overall out of my total calories, however I always make sure to get them pre and post workout.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that definitely makes sense, I fast as mentioned before for about 16 hours. I do the 16/8 fasting window. Carbs are on the lower end overall out of my total calories, however I always make sure to get them pre and post workout.
Good times to take them, peri-workout.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
7th experience using Plasma Jet idk what happened today. I had my carbs(3 tangerines roughly about 27g of carbs) along with some coconut coffee with an additional 22g of carbs. Shortly after I had my protein shake. Before my workout I consumed just shy a half gallon of water overall. With the Plasma Jet I took spaz advice and drank it with 25oz of water. I took the Plasma Jet about 1hr or so until I hit the gym.

Got to the gym everything was fine. Started my sets for lunges started feeling weird. Moved onto dumbbell Stiff legged deadlifts. Maybe 10 minutes into my workout I was only able to do these two exercises for 3 pyramid sets each. I got the (nausea sweats). Nauseous ‘throw up’ symptoms. Super light headed just an awful, awful feeling. Strangest experience I’ve had while taking any supplement. I know that when I don’t have Plasma Jet I don’t get this feeling unless It’s like a stomach flu. Nonetheless I had to stop lay on the floor for about 10-15 min as my heart was racing, the sweats wouldn’t stop, I started getting numbness on both arms. After I rested I came to, and just decided to workout arms. I just did a bunch of random ‘pump’ training with light weights. It didn’t take long for a pump to kick it for both triceps and biceps it wasn’t a major pump but Plasma Jet helped a little. I should *note* that my triceps are extremely responsive they can get a pump by me just thinking of them. Whereas my biceps are a weak body part/mind to muscle connection takes a lot longer to establish. I finished my workout in about 30-45 minutes. Ate a healthy moderate carb/good fats/high protein meal. Within about 10 minutes of the workout my pump was completely gone. The pump from today wasn’t anything out of the ordinary nor was the vascularity. This product is so far definitely more miss than hit for me.

I’m not sure the reason for the sickness but so far this has occurred twice. Last time as previously mentioned it lasted almost all day because I had a strong caffeine pre-workout as well. I don’t like suffering from side effects while taking any supplements. I am going to reduce the usage to 2 pills and see if the symptoms continue and to see if 2 pills works for me better than 4 for whatever reason. I was planning discontinuing the trial for this product however I feel that would be unfair before continuing usage by reducing the dosage of ‘Plasma Jet.’

I should also mention I had a TB (Tuberculosis) test today at the Dr’s office for placement in my new job. This perhaps could have had something to do with the sickness but I am not sure. I don’t want to point all the blame @ the Plasma Jet when there’re always other possibilities. I want to give this supplement a fair shot.

Yoked0490

Yoked0490

Awards
8th experience today using Plasma Jet. I decided to switch it up today and use whole food as my carb source a few hours pre-workout. Those carbs were potato salad and some Peruvian rice. I took the Plasma Jet full dosage around 1-1/2 hours pre-workout. I then experimented with even more carbs shortly before the workout. They were quick digesting carbs in this case (Gummy Bears) 17 of them which gave me roughly 24g of carbs. I feel these helped a lot, I have never experimented with simple carbs pre-workout only post workout.

As I got to the gym I decided since yesterday’s workout was a fail, I was going to train my entire front body with some calves. Today was the first time I can say I felt the pumps/vascularity from Plasma Jet. My chest was extremely full after a few sets of pyramid incline bench in the 12,10,8 rep scheme. My chest is another weak point for me so the mind to muscle connection is harder to establish, normally I have to pre-exhaust my chest with flies or cable crossovers to feel any kind of pump. That was not the case with todays workout. Next up were delts, they were swollen very soon as were biceps when it was time to hit them. Next up was quads major pump, I decided to finished the workout off with some seated leg press calf raises.

The pump lasted my entire workout but faded rather quickly once the workout was over. I’ve had some pump supplements not many that can keep my pump after a workout for quite awhile. So far Plasma Jet has not delivered in those claims. Nonetheless excellent workout today compared to yesterday.

I feel experimenting with whole food carb sources helped much more today when I took the Plasma Jet. After the workout I had some more simple carbs (candies) which is normally when I would have them. I will continue to use whole food carb sources rather than fruit. Taking the full dosage didn’t effect me negatively today. Another surprising thing was that my water intake was a little lower then it normally would be. Yet I received a better pump then the other times? I’ll just attribute that to the miracles of proper dosing/timing/food sources regarding Plasma Jet.

BaldWonder

Awards
Guys - some advice. Bought a box of PlasmaJet about 5-6 months ago. Stores it in a cool dark cupboard. Just took them out and found the capsules looking sticky and not smooth. Some of the white part of the capsule has gone off white. Blister packs are not leaking nor have holes in them. Expiry is not till January 2020. I live in a hot humid place. So are they still ok to take or do I ditch them and kiss my money goodbye?

Any input from supp savvy bros or Reps most welcomed!
Thanks.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys - some advice. Bought a box of PlasmaJet about 5-6 months ago. Stores it in a cool dark cupboard. Just took them out and found the capsules looking sticky and not smooth. Some of the white part of the capsule has gone off white. Blister packs are not leaking nor have holes in them. Expiry is not till January 2020. I live in a hot humid place. So are they still ok to take or do I ditch them and kiss my money goodbye?

Thanks.
Send a pic to plasmajet, they should send you a replacement asap. Most companies want your bidness for life.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
If it's still within expiration date, you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions and thank you for the support!