planning future cycles, please help me determine dosages...

gsteclipse97

Awards
I am trying to plan my next 2 cyvles out now that i will be doing over the next year. I want to do one bulking cycle and one cutting. for bulking i was thinking of trying m1,4add and m4ohn for 6 weeks, and then for a cutting cycle i was thinking m4ohn and m5aa. i have been doing searches and reading numerous threads and i just cant determine on my own what kind of dosages i should be planning.

gsteclipse97

Awards
lemme add to this since i wasnt thinking and typed it out real quick.

stats are;
will be 23 once i start cycles, 6'2" , 219lbs, estimated 18% bf, been lifting on and off for the last 5 years, dedicated training and diet last year or so.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You'll find advice hard to come by when both of your proposed cycles involve stacking methyls. I wouldn't recommend stacking methyls, but I have heard test results were not too bad with M4OHN & M5AA together.

Try 30mg m4ohn with 200-300mg 1-test for cutting, I love that stack.

And stack m,14 AD with 300mg 4ad for bulking. Not sure on the M,14ADD dose, never used it. You should find dosage info on these & all others in various threads or on Designer Supps site. M4OHN really has no business in a bulking cycle. There are much better options. At 18% BF now, I recommend a few cutters before trying to bulk.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doses are different for different weights and previous usage. but the above sounds good.

gsteclipse97

Awards
You'll find advice hard to come by when both of your proposed cycles involve stacking methyls. I wouldn't recommend stacking methyls, but I have heard test results were not too bad with M4OHN & M5AA together.

Try 30mg m4ohn with 200-300mg 1-test for cutting, I love that stack.

And stack m,14 AD with 300mg 4ad for bulking. Not sure on the M,14ADD dose, never used it. You should find dosage info on these & all others in various threads or on Designer Supps site. M4OHN really has no business in a bulking cycle. There are much better options. At 18% BF now, I recommend a few cutters before trying to bulk.
thank you for your input, i was thinking of using the m4ohn in the bulk cause i thought i was gonna have a lot left, but i added wrong so that can be scratched. i talked to some other people and i am going to go with the m4ohn and m5aa for a cut and got the doses down solid for that. main concern now is the bulking cycle. i have seen doses range from 60mg a day to 160+mg a day so i am a little lost there. just trying to get as much feedback as i can before i decide. also i am not concerned about the bf% right now. i gained 20lbs on my last bulk and bf% didnt change. i will however be doing a slightly below maint. diet for a month or so before the bulking cycle so i will probably shed a few pounds. im not concerned about my abs showing at the moment.