Pisses me off... How everyone reacts different!!!!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So Me and a body of mine did a lil so called experiment...we are both 22 and deceived we were gonna do two cycles one bulk and one cut... And compare are differences to see if it's really a persons body or more training and eating that make the difference. So first last December we each did a bulk eating same meals almost everyday... And workout 4 times a week same time same weight. Etc... Here are the results of a 4 week SD at 20/20/20/30

Me: starting weight 192lbs at 14% bf
Ending weight 200lbs at 14% bf

Him: starting weight 190lbs at 15%bf
Ending weight 206lbs at 16%bf

After pct of nolva, daa, ai,
Me:197
Him 201

So WTF he gains 11lbs and me 5lbs now remember we ate the same foods and same workouts all the way threw... I can still barely lift as much as him but I'm struggly More...

On to cut.... Did this April 6 weeks of epi 30/30/40/40/40/50

Me 199lbs at 14%bf
Him 206lbs at 15.5%bf

Here's where it pisses me off.... Same epi same batch...
I did more cardio like only 1 hour more a week...
Results....

Me: 196 at 13%bf
Him 201 at 12%bf

Like WTF his body loves putting on weight and keeping it with the same diet as mine and roughly the same size....

Nothin will put mass on me... 5lbs on SD?!? What is another good lean mass gainer?

Me:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ive learned over the years that it will never do you any good comparing your situation to that of someone else. Don't expect someone to have the same exact gains as you or vice versa..

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i know it sucks that we all react differently to certain compounds - it's a learning experience. i just read a post where some guy isn't making gains off 120mg of h-drol - ****, my body responded like a champ on 50.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Ive learned over the years that it will never do you any good comparing your situation to that of someone else. Don't expect someone to have the same exact gains as you or vice versa..
This^^^Just worry about urself man, obsession over how easy other have it will drive u nuts... We are all built diff because of genetics, just use this as motivation to out work everyone and you'll become the best you can be...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya everyone is different and it's weird his dad is maybe 165lbs never been big but workouts 3 days a week still... His mom is 5'3 and 130lbs.... My dad is 240lbs granted stomach weight but strong as a ox when he was 30 he started going down hill and not working out before that e was big 17" arms and 12-14%bf my mom is 5'8 and a bigger women so it would seem my genetics would be better also being Russian... But hey I'll just workout harder and pass him up.... Look back at my stats I could of did it all naturally probally that really sucks....

And in a fight probability goes to me since I'm a ameratur boxer but who knows...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he was sneaking extra protein / meals ...or maybe his body is better at processing carbs, or he has a different hormonal profile / has more AR receptors...have you both been working out for similar lengths?

The same meals aren't always going to = same results, apparently whatever diet you guys came up with worked for him...you may need more carbs / fats for example.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya everyone is different and it's weird his dad is maybe 165lbs never been big but workouts 3 days a week still... His mom is 5'3 and 130lbs.... My dad is 240lbs granted stomach weight but strong as a ox when he was 30 he started going down hill and not working out before that e was big 17" arms and 12-14%bf my mom is 5'8 and a bigger women so it would seem my genetics would be better also being Russian... But hey I'll just workout harder and pass him up.... Look back at my stats I could of did it all naturally probally that really sucks....

And in a fight probability goes to me since I'm a ameratur boxer but who knows...

You gotta stop comparing yourself to others. I can name at least a dozen men/boys in the gym that exert literally half as much as I do and have much more muscle mass and much less body fat. You should only worry about defeating yourself. Your results from the experiment clearly show us that genetics plays a key role in bodybuilding. However, I do believe everyone is capable of bodybuilding and doing well at it, it's just that some will have to work harder than others. BTW - 5lbs of lean gains are good for a 4 week cycle. It's not feasible to think you can put on 10+lbs of pure muscle in a matter of a few weeks. Even on steroids it should take you several months on and off to accomplish that much.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Haha..yup we both been lofting for 4 years about although he takes a month off here and there I only take a week or so off..

Ya I'm done comparing.... Just gotta work harder... Oo and at my weight 195-196ish.... I only have 15" arms hahah back is huge though compared to every thing else...