Pin size

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's what I'm saying. I never have any PIP.
I need to learn your ways, I just did my first last night into my left delt and it was average. 1.5inch pins are WAAAAY too long and 3cc is unnecessarily big, but you live and you learn.

I've got some killer PIP today tho

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I need to learn your ways, I just did my first last night into my left delt and it was average. 1.5inch pins are WAAAAY too long and 3cc is unnecessarily big, but you live and you learn.

Take a hot shower for about 15min or so, if you dont like taking long showers then bring your lady in there and make an event out of it.
Fresh out of the shower dry and then swab your site, swab the rubber, load the barrel, reload a fresh pin (don't pin with a draw needle it is dulled badly), and pin it, every CC should take no less than 60 seconds to push. Thats painfully slow in real life, but when you are done plunging and you withdraw youll notice you can't "feel" the oil in your leg. Now go walk around and message that site slowly but very firmly. You won't feel a thing if you do this. And if you do you need to reduce the CC's for that site.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

I alternate quads. I just don't see the point in doing delts or glutes. Kinda like, If its not broken don't fix it, type of thing. But just warm your oil and grab a smaller point, like a 28g and take your time. I don't count how long it takes but, usually around 15-20 seconds per ml.

Gives plenty of time for the oil to spread.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I alternate quads. I just don't see the point in doing delts or glutes. Kinda like, If its not broken don't fix it, type of thing. But just warm your oil and grab a smaller point, like a 28g and take your time. I don't count how long it takes but, usually around 15-20 seconds per ml.

Gives plenty of time for the oil to spread.
I tried a 28g one time and it made me nervous it looked so damn fragile and bendy. I have a phobia of some freak thing happening and the pin getting broken off inside of me.
For now I always use highest quality 25/26g 1in pins

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I tried a 28g one time and it made me nervous it looked so damn fragile and bendy. I have a phobia of some freak thing happening and the pin getting broken off inside of me.
For now I always use highest quality 25/26g 1in pins
Hahah. I saw that happen with a 31g ultra fine when somone was doing IV. Scared the **** out of me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tf you do when that happens, get a knife and dig it out?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Tf you do when that happens, get a knife and dig it out?
Hospital lol. Not much you can do. Unless it breaks off right at the top of the skin and you can squeeze it out like a pimple. She freaked though and it was a hospital type of situation. She did it right below her elbow on her left arm. Luckily, it got stuck in the vein inside her elbow. Instead of traveling to her heart.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hospital lol. Not much you can do. Unless it breaks off right at the top of the skin and you can squeeze it out like a pimple. She freaked though and it was a hospital type of situation. She did it right below her elbow on her left arm. Luckily, it got stuck in the vein inside her elbow. Instead of traveling to her heart.
Oh hell no I'd be on the ground with snowwolf

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lady friend took her very first shot of primo today. Starting at ~50mg/wk to see how it treats her so she'll be on 12mg every other day - used a 1ml slin pin with a 1/2" 29g and it only took about a minute to draw AND shoot her glute, combined lol.

Women have it so easy. No real PCT mandatory, they do better with extremely long cycles/rotating compounds instead of any real blasting (that's how virilization tends to happen), doses (and thus costs) are tiny, AIs and support supps are extremely optional, and your drug choices are simpler.
Be careful bud. My wife got a voice drop that is permanent. Fortunately, her voice was already squeaky high so the drop is just a little lower than a typical woman's voice. That said, her voice is still cracky and I hope that she can figure out how to not make her voice cracky in the future.

Women actually do need a PCT it's just not anything like ours. If she continues to do gear and especially in her off-season bulking efforts, you'll notice that her fat distribution starts to look like a man's, which tends to gravitate to the center of mass and away from the breasts. Trust me, you don't want that look for her. Because of this, I recommend equal amounts of time off to let her body become estrogen-dominant again. It's amazing to watch, too. If she keeps her diet clean and still does some cardio (or whatever to keep lean), you'll see the fat leave her stomach, arms and back and literally pile up in her breasts and butt, with no significant change in weight or total BF %. That's how those women that you see on IG do it that are built like a brick house but still have a perfect figure top to bottom. It's an art.

Progesterone cream as well as a number of supplements/herbs that increase the breast growth and estrogen receptor sensitivity to the breast and butt regions will be necessary for her to get her female figure back. Truth is, I'm pulling the plug on my wife taking androgens from here on out. Her work ethic is enough to get her where she wants to go anyways. From now on, it's IGF and insulin for her (and myself).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a puss, anything bigger than 25g I don't like to pin. Doesnt matter how easy it is to push either, youre better off taking 2min to push than 15 seconds like some idiots. Trust me, plunge so damn slow that it takes 90-120sec and youll thank me because you will have no soreness at all.
This is true. Especially if it's a long ester product.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pinning with 22s and it hurts like a mofo going in. Going slow helps out a lot tho but it's only my 2nd pin so I've got a hell of a lot to learn still.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be careful bud. My wife got a voice drop that is permanent. Fortunately, her voice was already squeaky high so the drop is just a little lower than a typical woman's voice. That said, her voice is still cracky and I hope that she can figure out how to not make her voice cracky in the future.

Women actually do need a PCT it's just not anything like ours. If she continues to do gear and especially in her off-season bulking efforts, you'll notice that her fat distribution starts to look like a man's, which tends to gravitate to the center of mass and away from the breasts. Trust me, you don't want that look for her. Because of this, I recommend equal amounts of time off to let her body become estrogen-dominant again. It's amazing to watch, too. If she keeps her diet clean and still does some cardio (or whatever to keep lean), you'll see the fat leave her stomach, arms and back and literally pile up in her breasts and butt, with no significant change in weight or total BF %. That's how those women that you see on IG do it that are built like a brick house but still have a perfect figure top to bottom. It's an art.

Progesterone cream as well as a number of supplements/herbs that increase the breast growth and estrogen receptor sensitivity to the breast and butt regions will be necessary for her to get her female figure back. Truth is, I'm pulling the plug on my wife taking androgens from here on out. Her work ethic is enough to get her where she wants to go anyways. From now on, it's IGF and insulin for her (and myself).
I appreciate your feedback and suggestions! We are taking the less is more, low and slow approach with her gear usage: all I have managed to read from seemingly knowledgeable coaches points to the notion that smaller doses for much much longer is the way to go for the female competitor. Her genetics and drive are superior so we are taking full advantage of that.

That being said, the first official World's Strongest Woman was held a few weeks back and she is now officially the second best Pro Strongwoman in all the world at her weight class. She can load a 230lb atlas stone for reps and run a 400lb yoke on her shoulders faster than me, so she already has a build that would put many gym rats to shame. I don't think she is concerned with fulfilling female stereotypes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I use 23g to draw and pin, unless I'm pinning less than 1mL then I'll use a 29g slin pin. I usually do that for my short esters