Pick my orals...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand red yeast rice are you using? I have high cholesterol naturally so I used to take it and it lowered it. Now I hear most companies are making cheap ryr
I take the NOW brand. Not a fancy company but they have reliable supplements/vitamins.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have insight to work at upregulating androgen receptors?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can it make a significant difference while cycling?
Obviously it’s dirt cheap so throwing so into the cycle wouldn’t hurt. Has other benefits too.
Well, I plan on running LCLT, L dopa (also can upregulate AR), and take Follidrone on cycle (for myostatin reduction). I believe it's worth it, even if it's a small improvement.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I plan on running LCLT, L dopa (also can upregulate AR), and take Follidrone on cycle (for myostatin reduction). I believe it's worth it, even if it's a small improvement.

Forgot about l-dopa!

Isnt follidrone just glorified epicatechin??

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot about l-dopa!

I never really got the impression that epi really has an effect on myostatin.

but...i really want to believe it does 😊

like a kid who is starting to realize santa claus doeant exist but still kinda wants to believe.

Perhaps the problem is very poor oral bioavailability?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot about l-dopa!

3 myostatin inhibitors. 1 being epicatichin. The others being Ecklonia Cava, Flo's Carthami, and an bioavailability enhancement matrix. I use Follidrone daily, and I notice a marked difference when taking it and when not taking it.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never really got the impression that epi really has an effect on myostatin.

but...i really want to believe it does

like a kid who is starting to realize santa claus doeant exist but still kinda wants to believe.

Perhaps the problem is very poor oral bioavailability?
That could very well be the problem. Further research needs to be done for epi

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 myostatin inhibitors. 1 being epicatichin. The others being Ecklonia Cava, Flo's Carthami, and an bioavailability enhancement matrix. I use Follidrone daily, and I notice a marked difference when taking it and when not taking it.
That sounds way better then just epicatechin!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sounds way better then just epicatechin!
And those are great antioxidants that have multiple other health benefits, including decreased allergy symptoms, thicker hair, reduced inflammation, among other health benefits. Don't see any negatives not to give it a go.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it better to take these “natural anabolics” (especially epicatechin) during cycle?

Or would they be best reserved for pct as to have some source of anaboliism. Primarily to keep your gains?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I just meant test, primo, tbol. Imo your cycle is a bit harsh on the digestion tract and liver, I personally wouldn't run it, but if you respond ok to such amounts of orals then go ahead.
what do you run your primo at? Very polarising subject on dosage

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And those are great antioxidants that have multiple other health benefits, including decreased allergy symptoms, thicker hair, reduced inflammation, among other health benefits. Don't see any negatives not to give it a go.

Is it better to take these “natural anabolics” (especially epicatechin) during cycle?

Or would they be best reserved for pct as to have some source of anaboliism. Primarily to keep your gains?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you run your primo at? Very polarising subject on dosage
I am not actually going to run Primo, and haven’t taken it this far.

Maybe someone else on here can answer your question about dosing primo??

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

My thoughts are, if on cycle, gains seem to stop after a few weeks, the two trending theories as to why that happens is, androgen receptor down regulation (which supposedly doesn't happen according to some Doctors; but they aren't always right), and another reason is the body increasing myostatin as a way for the body to be at homeostasis (the body recognizing it's producing more muscle than it naturally should produce). So, if I can affordably tackle both issues, reduce androgen receptor down regulation, and reduce myostatin production, in theory, one could potentially have a greater amount of muscle produced. And then continue the LCLT and myostatin reducer like Follidrone through PCT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I am waiting till I have all things in order before I cycle, which includes HCG while on, MK while on, and then GH peptides during PCT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it as healthy as possible, I'm going to maximize as much gains as possible, and I'm planning on retaining as much gains as possible.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts are, if on cycle, gains seem to stop after a few weeks, the two trending theories as to why that happens is, androgen receptor down regulation (which supposedly doesn't happen according to some Doctors; but they aren't always right), and another reason is the body increasing myostatin as a way for the body to be at homeostasis (the body recognizing it's producing more muscle than it naturally should produce). So, if I can affordably tackle both issues, reduce androgen receptor down regulation, and reduce myostatin production, in theory, one could potentially have a greater amount of muscle produced. And then continue the LCLT and myostatin reducer like Follidrone through PCT.
Yeah that makes sense. I would definitely continue them into pct. I’m considering doing a “natural cycle” during and after my pct.

Test boosters
Laxogenin
Epicatechin
Phosphtodic acid (although it’s quite expensive, and not a whole lot of good research or feedback)
X-Gels

Any other natural anabolics out there?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that makes sense. I would definitely continue them into pct. I’m considering doing a “natural cycle” during and after my pct.

Test boosters
Laxogenin
Epicatechin
Phosphtodic acid (although it’s quite expensive, and not a whole lot of good research or feedback)
X-Gels

Any other natural anabolics out there?
Vector by BLR

Think about including peptides like GHRP2 and modGRF. Will substantially increase IGF, to the point where you will be anabolic during PCT and after.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why I am waiting till I have all things in order before I cycle, which includes HCG while on, MK while on, and then GH peptides during PCT. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it as healthy as possible, I'm going to maximize as much gains as possible, and I'm planning on retaining as much gains as possible.
Yeah I haven’t started my cycle yet. I have the same mindset as you on the topic. Have everything researched and have on hand before starting the cycle.

I also tend to keep notes of my cycle and pct on my phone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I haven’t started my cycle yet. I have the same mindset as you on the topic. Have everything researched and have on hand before starting the cycle.

I also tend to keep notes of my cycle and pct on my phone.
And we get a cycle check coming up when the Senate passes it, err, I mean stimulus check.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you planning on running?
Gonna sound stupid, but transdermal Superdrol (was cheap).. And because I'm not sure it's going to work, I'm going to have DMZ as a back up, and run that 60mg for 6 to 8 weeks. While on cycle, will run HCG as test base, TUDCA, NAC, cardarine for lipids, MK677 for appetite and IGF. Follidrone and LCLT, and possibly L-dopa.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna sound stupid, but transdermal Superdrol (was cheap).. And because I'm not sure it's going to work, I'm going to have DMZ as a back up, and run that 60mg for 6 to 8 weeks. While on cycle, will run HCG as test base, TUDCA, NAC, cardarine for lipids, MK677 for appetite and IGF. Follidrone and LCLT, and possibly L-dopa.
Sounds like we have similar ancillaries, same HCG protocol, both using cardarine and mk677.

Personally, I think transdermal superdrol sounds awesome. I love my superdrol!

However, I’m not a huge fan of DMZ. Got some strength gains, but no added size or recomp effect. Although the sides are better then superdrol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like we have similar ancillaries, same HCG protocol, both using cardarine and mk677.

Personally, I think transdermal superdrol sounds awesome. I love my superdrol!

However, I’m not a huge fan of DMZ. Got some strength gains, but no added size or recomp effect. Although the sides are better then superdrol.
That's awesome!

What brand of DMZ have you used, and what dose?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I'm only worried about the TD SD because there is no feedback on it, and because the other SD products this website sold apparently did not yield superdrol results. So who knows what it is.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I'm only worried about the TD SD because there is no feedback on it, and because the other SD products this website sold apparently did not yield superdrol results. So who knows what it is.
Sometimes you just have to be the guinea pig and experiment a little.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t remember the brand name was. But I ran it up to 45mg and didn’t really feel a whole lot.
Interesting. I do know there are a lot of under dosed and straight out bunk products out there. Label something as DMZ, but then an "Andro" being the actual ingredient.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I do know there are a lot of under dosed and straight out bunk products out there. Label something as DMZ, but then an "Andro" being the actual ingredient.
I can’t remember the company. I just remember it had a weird ass looking bottle. And 15mg capsules

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you notice from it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you notice from it?
An overall much harder physical appearance, my muscle looks more dense when on, than when off, and my diet is not that clean IMO. I notice more vascularity. Those are the physical effects. Was off it for a couple months due to no stock, and I could tell a marked physical difference from being on and not being on.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An overall much harder physical appearance, my muscle looks more dense when on, than when off, and my diet is not that clean IMO. I notice more vascularity. Those are the physical effects. Was off it for a couple months due to no stock, and I could tell a marked physical difference from being on and not being on.
Interesting.

I guess that you have to experience some strength gains that above of what you normally get by training and not using it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting.

I guess that you have to experience some strength gains that above of what you normally get by training and not using it.
I would say so, mainly in my triceps. I wish I could say chest, but due to a bum right shoulder, I haven't been able to improve chest strength gains, but fortunately can maintain chest size and shape.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say so, mainly in my triceps. I wish I could say chest, but due to a bum right shoulder, I haven't been able to improve chest strength gains, but fortunately can maintain chest size and shape.
What happened to your shoulder?

I have a bad shoulder and have already had 3 surgeries on it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened to your shoulder?

I have a bad shoulder and have already had 3 surgeries on it.
Honestly, not sure why the right shoulder went bad. My left shoulder used to be bad. Through prayer and BPC-157, my left shoulder is practically fully healed. Perhaps when my left shoulder hurt, I overcompensated with my right, and thus wearing it out. I purpose for that shoulder to be healed as well though, I'm resilient, and God (Jesus) is good to me.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, not sure why the right shoulder went bad. My left shoulder used to be bad. Through prayer and BPC-157, my left shoulder is practically fully healed. Perhaps when my left shoulder hurt, I overcompensated with my right, and thus wearing it out. I purpose for that shoulder to be healed as well though, I'm resilient, and God (Jesus) is good to me.
MK677 and Cissus have been miracle drugs for my shoulder. I haven’t tried bpc-157 though.

How did you like the bpc?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK677 and Cissus have been miracle drugs for my shoulder. I haven’t tried bpc-157 though.

How did you like the bpc?
It's great stuff. Systematic healing, so even if you inject IM for spot healing, you'll get healing in other areas of your body. It is good neuro transmitters in the brain, so it seems to lower Kratom and stimulant tolerance. Overall very beneficial peptide, and taking it with MK or a GH peptide enhances it and vice versa.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's great stuff. Systematic healing, so even if you inject IM for spot healing, you'll get healing in other areas of your body. It is good neuro transmitters in the brain, so it seems to lower Kratom and stimulant tolerance. Overall very beneficial peptide, and taking it with MK or a GH peptide enhances it and vice versa.
What about for a bad pec strain? I’ve strained my left pec and maybe some small tears in the insertion at my humerus twice in the past 2 months.

Both times I was being an idiot and trying to gauge my 1-rep max. Probably from not warmup properly and stretching.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about for a bad pec strain? I’ve strained my left pec and maybe some small tears in the insertion at my humerus twice in the past 2 months.

Both times I was being an idiot and trying to gauge my 1-rep max. Probably from not warmup properly and stretching.
Give it a shot. Do very light work, take BPC and something for GH, and I'm certain you will get positive benefits.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I previously listed my stats as 5’10”, 185 lbs and 15% body fat.

After straining/small tears to my left pec twice in the last 2 months. I have been lazy with my training, cardio and diet. II will be starting this cycle closer to 190lbs and 20% BF.

So it should be interesting to see the type of weight I put on. Because some of the weight gained will be the lost muscle mass over the past 2 months, and will be easier to gain back. Some fat loss/weight loss since I am now 20% BF. Obviously water, glycogen storage and more muscle mass will all attribute to weight gain.

It will be interesting to see how my weight fluctuates.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen many reviews about Follidrone and seems to work fine if you're cutting. Soon I'm going to give it a try, I'll add it 2 weeks before starting PCT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen many reviews about Follidrone and seems to work fine if you're cutting. Soon I'm going to give it a try, I'll add it 2 weeks before starting PCT.
Works good if bulking as well. RYAN15 for a discount.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here know the mechanism of action as to why some people experience lethargy on cycle?

Personally, I’ve never had trouble with it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone here know the mechanism of action as to why some people experience lethargy on cycle?

Personally, I’ve never had trouble with it.
Liver stress and very low testosterone. Couple reasons for lethargy.