PHYTOCAINE New Apex-Alchemy product release, with Site-Wide BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Phytocaine is a plant based anti-inflammatory complex, available in a stylish pump bottle in two sizes: 30mL and 60mL.
Phytocaine is made with hexahydrocannabinol. Hexahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid, a naturally occurring compound found in hemp and other plants. Cannabinoids are commonly used topically to reduce intense pain, mild itching, and/or muscle and joint soreness.
Phytocaine is also made with menthol. Menthol is commonly used to treat minor aches and joint pain by inducing a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Menthol is also thought to work by engaging in synergistic excitation of GABA receptors and sodium ion channels resulting in analgesia (pain relief).
Phytocaine also contains hemp terpenes. Terpenes are aromatic components of essential oils which help to give hemp and other plants their characteristic aromas. Many terpenes, especially those found in hemp, have been researched for their anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits. We use a combination of terpenes from hemp strains particularly revered for their relaxing properties.
Try Phytocaine on your sore joints and achy muscles!

Screenshot_20221006-121504~2.png

Screenshot_20220923-182738~2.png

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY - Harmful if swallowed.

Product Ingredients
Ethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) extract (standardized to 90% Hexahydrocannabinol), Hemp Terpenes, Menthol, purified water, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product goes on sale at noon and we'll be running a site wide BOGO through Columbus day to celebrate!!!

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna ask if this is relaxing. Got it in the last sentence. I’ve tried CBD a few times, including the Apex stuff, but never felt anything. Any reason to try this? On the other hand, my girlfriend loves CBD for sleep, she used up what I had gotten. Would there be much reason to have her try this instead?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess I should add, aside from pain relief, as that seems to be the target here.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm guessing there could be some beneficial synergy with Apex Relax. Have any of you guys tried them together or have an opinion on that?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna ask if this is relaxing. Got it in the last sentence. I’ve tried CBD a few times, including the Apex stuff, but never felt anything. Any reason to try this? On the other hand, my girlfriend loves CBD for sleep, she used up what I had gotten. Would there be much reason to have her try this instead?
Vaping or eating HHC is much more relaxing than vaping or eating CBD. I don't think this will get most people "high" due to the time release nature of a TD but it could be "relaxing." Certainly if one is in less pain/less achey it will be easier to relax. Also the terpenes should have an aromatherapy benefit.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vaping or eating HHC is much more relaxing than vaping or eating CBD. I don't think this will get most people "high" due to the time release nature of a TD but it could be "relaxing." Certainly if one is in less pain/less achey it will be easier to relax. Also the terpenes should have an aromatherapy benefit.
Depends on the persons tolerance and how many mg each pump has in it. Ingested HHC is quite strong, on par with D9 effects. Someone who doesn't partake could get quite high. Ppl get high off 5mg gummies.

Cool product regardless. (y)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the persons tolerance and how many mg each pump has in it. Ingested HHC is quite strong, on par with D9 effects. Someone who doesn't partake could get quite high. Ppl get high off 5mg gummies.

Cool product regardless. (y)
I’m a lightweight with this stuff. I’m betting driving after application will be out the window for me.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@nostrum420 what's your thoughts on using for carpaltunnel in the hands

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am an almost daily "noid" user. I have only tried oral HHC and for me it was far more clear headed and I had zero cognitive decline with it's use. D8 and D9 don't turn me into a complete idiot or anything but they certainly don't make me sharper and short term memory takes a hit as does focus. HHC did NOT do this at all.

This looks like a very cool product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am an almost daily "noid" user. I have only tried oral HHC and for me it was far more clear headed and I had zero cognitive decline with it's use. D8 and D9 don't turn me into a complete idiot or anything but they certainly don't make me sharper and short term memory takes a hit as does focus. HHC did NOT do this at all.

This looks like a very cool product.
I gotta go study or something, I got no clue what D8 and 9 even means.

Back in my day we just smoked the grass, occasionally we even cooked with it. Now you got your letter coded weeds and your fancy creams. Damn kids need to get off my lawn!

Screenshot_20221007-191018~2.png

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Back in my day we just smoked the grass, occasionally we even cooked with it. Now you got your letter coded weeds and your fancy creams. Damn kids need to get off my lawn!

View attachment 223071
Shake your cane at 'em, @Smont !

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 223071
Don't worry there's still plenty of the ol' school stuff around!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 223071
I don’t know what that sh!t is ether man. It used to be you either got good sh!t or cheap skunky sh!t. Now there’s different strains and all these other things; I’m absolutely clueless.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 223071
D9 is regular ole THC
D8 is a slight modification and can be made from CBD/HEMP
HHC is D9/THC that is fully saturated with hydrogen. Since it can be made from the D9 found in 2018 farm bill hemp it is available.
D10 another slight mod of THC/D9

Then there are others I have no experience with like THC-O and company.

TLDR: HHC is very effective, available in all states for now as far as I know and, at least for me, is perfect for day time use as it does NOT negatively effect my mental capacity.

TLDR part 2: Just buy it.

natureman4

Awards
What's the HHC concentration?

natureman4

Awards
A few hours after first 1mL dose, can report feeling more relaxed and less achey than usual. I have no tolerance whatsoever so that probably helps. Will try going down to 0.6mL / 3 pumps because I'm feeling a little too relaxed to do things like drive and work right now, but I wouldn't call it feeling high, the cognitive effects are mild. It could also have nothing to do with the phyto as I just finished a cut cycle and am *definitely* high on carbs right now.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if-you-say-my-cocaine-aloud-youre-also-saying-michael-27841907.png

Well .... As interesting as that is ...
The topic here is Phytocaine, and Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to place and order this morning and realized I missed the sale by one day.............. Bonehead !!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I’m guessing those of us who get tested at work can’t use this?? I feel bad as this is the first BOGO in years that I didn’t hit up but I need to use more of my stash first…I’m running out of room to store it all! Lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m guessing those of us who get tested at work can’t use this?? I feel bad as this is the first BOGO in years that I didn’t hit up but I need to use more of my stash first…I’m running out of room to store it all! Lol
It is possible, hhc could come up as thc in urinalysis.

josun

Awards
  • Established
So Phytocaine works great. I've been working 12hr and doing 40,000 steps a day. By the time I get home my feet are dead. This week I applied Phytocaine to my feet and about 30 minutes later no pain holy **** that was a amazing feeling also a plus I do not have restless leg syndrome at night so sleep has ok improved dramatically. I also tried to apply first thing in the morning and had no pain through out the day but the downside for me when using in the morning was I was too relaxed/sleepy throughout the day. And I take 200mg of caffeine and 20mg of Adderal. So I give it a 10/10 for pain. Also I got the 60ml version and only use 1ml but it seems to be using up faster then expected. So maybe 5 pumps is 2ml?