PHYTOCAINE New Apex-Alchemy product release, with Site-Wide BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So Phytocaine works great. I've been working 12hr and doing 40,000 steps a day. By the time I get home my feet are dead. This week I applied Phytocaine to my feet and about 30 minutes later no pain holy **** that was a amazing feeling also a plus I do not have restless leg syndrome at night so sleep has ok improved dramatically. I also tried to apply first thing in the morning and had no pain through out the day but the downside for me when using in the morning was I was too relaxed/sleepy throughout the day. And I take 200mg of caffeine and 20mg of Adderal. So I give it a 10/10 for pain. Also I got the 60ml version and only use 1ml but it seems to be using up faster then expected. So maybe 5 pumps is 2ml?
I'm glad to hear it is working so well for you!
5 pumps should definitely equal 1ml.

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback on this Great product!
Nos never ceases to impress!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Phytocaine works great. I've been working 12hr and doing 40,000 steps a day. By the time I get home my feet are dead. This week I applied Phytocaine to my feet and about 30 minutes later no pain holy **** that was a amazing feeling also a plus I do not have restless leg syndrome at night so sleep has ok improved dramatically. I also tried to apply first thing in the morning and had no pain through out the day but the downside for me when using in the morning was I was too relaxed/sleepy throughout the day. And I take 200mg of caffeine and 20mg of Adderal. So I give it a 10/10 for pain. Also I got the 60ml version and only use 1ml but it seems to be using up faster then expected. So maybe 5 pumps is 2ml?
Can you clarify? You do have restless leg syndrome and this is helping to not have it?

josun

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. My grandmother in law who is 80 has it real bad. Wonder if this could help her.
My grandmother might come down this month or next month. She is 77 and has really bad arthritis from knees to wrist. So I will be putting this to The TEST! But as far as me this has helped me tremendously

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My grandmother might come down this month or next month. She is 77 and has really bad arthritis from knees to wrist. So I will be putting this to The TEST! But as far as me this has helped me tremendously
I hope it helps her out!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this stuff is dope. no pun unintended.

srsly though. this is helping to relax some really sore body parts for me!