Phyto-Testosterone is here

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of stacking Phyto-Test with Sustain

Vegking

Awards
Could this be used with Dermacrine or would that be overkill. Or do they work by different pathways? Thanks

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I looking forward to seeing someone test this.

:wave:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could this be used with Dermacrine or would that be overkill. Or do they work by different pathways? Thanks
Yes, they would stack very well as they both work by different mechanisms.

Read a couple threads up for more explanation ^

-Eric

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they would stack very well as they both work by different mechanisms.

Read a couple threads up for more explanation ^

-Eric
The "New Primordial Performance Products" thread has much of the info you would like to know about - definitly worth checking out.

Anyhow, PP, not to beat a dead horse here, but I have another quesiton about Phyto-Test. So far, you have been the only person that I know of that has used it. You mentioned you had some good results, so I was hoping you could elaborate on them?

Mainly, if you could tell us -
1) Any weight change, and if it was muscle or fat loss
2) More importantly, strength and endurance changes. Any increases in reps/weight?
3) Any feelings you had on the product, if any changes at all
4) If it was stacked with any other products new to you at the time, or if it was during or post cycle
5) And lastly, just for the sake of asking, how many doses did you take a day? I see two is effective, but three (morning/afternoon/evening) sounds like even more fun.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The "New Primordial Performance Products" thread has much of the info you would like to know about - definitly worth checking out.

Anyhow, PP, not to beat a dead horse here, but I have another quesiton about Phyto-Test. So far, you have been the only person that I know of that has used it. You mentioned you had some good results, so I was hoping you could elaborate on them?

Mainly, if you could tell us -
1) Any weight change, and if it was muscle or fat loss
2) More importantly, strength and endurance changes. Any increases in reps/weight?
3) Any feelings you had on the product, if any changes at all
4) If it was stacked with any other products new to you at the time, or if it was during or post cycle
5) And lastly, just for the sake of asking, how many doses did you take a day? I see two is effective, but three (morning/afternoon/evening) sounds like even more fun.
I tried the Testofen by itself for several weeks (2x day) since I’ve experienced the effects of high-dose methoxyisoflavone before (8-10lbs gains were typical for me) The Testofen added a nice boost in intensity and strength (during the few times that I did train), as well as a good boost in sex drive and ‘volume’.

I’m definitely not the best one to quantify the gains though, since Im stuck on this computer chair all day. I love it, but my body is a sad excuse of what it once was since I haven’t had much time to hit the gym lately. ;-(

I believe you could get added benefit from taking a 3rd dose, but this would be cost prohibitive for most.

-Pp

superone

Awards
  • Established
So Pp, did you say that the Phyto-T will cause fatloss like real Testosterone can?

Should have mine next week!

superone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds amazing, as i was really thinking about shotting 200mg of Test per week while on Finesteride/Letro/T3.

Will see how the Phyto-T treats me first, and if i like the results will stay on that instead.

The way my natural physique is already, 200mg of real test should drop some of the little bit of fat i have, and add a bit of muscle, so cant wait to see how the Phyto-T treats me. That should if anything help preserve muscle while dieting.

Actually, my total Testosterone levels were great, but free T wasnt high normal, it was about middle range, which i want high normal, though with my current regimen free T should increase, but all i really want to do is free up as much of my own testosterone as i can, so Phyto-T "sounds" perfect.

I got a Bioavailable Testosterone test done early December, and havent bothered to pick up the results yet. I wasnt taking anything at the time.

Im going to get another Bioavailable T test done 3 weeks into Phyto T, while im on Finesteride/Letro/T3, and see what the difference is. Im interested to see.

Thanks Pp.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the shelf life of this and is it susceptable to degradation by UV or O2???

im interested in picking some of this up sooner then later incase it catches on and prices are raised but i want to see others results first and want to make sure i wont be taking a inferior product by purchasing it now and then storing it away.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats the shelf life of this and is it susceptable to degradation by UV or O2???

im interested in picking some of this up sooner then later incase it catches on and prices are raised but i want to see others results first and want to make sure i wont be taking a inferior product by purchasing it now and then storing it away.
Yes, the fenugreek extract is sensitive to light and heat, so the product will slowly degrade, but should still meet label claims for up to a year.

If you dont plan on using it for awhile, storing the product in the fridge would be a good idea.

-Pp

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
wow, the taste is pretty rough, definitely requires a chaser :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the fenugreek extract is sensitive to light and heat, so the product will slowly degrade, but should still meet label claims for up to a year.

If you dont plan on using it for awhile, storing the product in the fridge would be a good idea.

-Pp
great, thank you for the response.... i suspect ill hold of till i catch a couple reveiws on it and hopefully it will show up on NP soon as well so i can place an order for it with the rest of my regular purchases.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Libido
Acne
Temper/Attitude
Sense of well being
Mass increases
Strength increases
Endurance and stamina
Sleep

Common symptoms (positive or negative) normally shared amongst many nonhormonal test based products.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Libido
Acne
Temper/Attitude
Sense of well being
Mass increases
Strength increases
Endurance and stamina
Sleep

Common symptoms (positive or negative) normally shared amongst many nonhormonal test based products.
We didn’t need to do any of our own formal testing since most all of these aspects have been covered in prior human testing and patents. Plus both of these ingredients have been on the market in one form or another, with plenty of anecdotes around the web from “testofen” or “methoxyisoflavone” type products.

-Pp

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
We didn’t need to do any of our own formal testing since most all of these aspects have been covered in prior human testing and patents. Plus both of these ingredients have been on the market in one form or another, with plenty of anecdotes around the web from “testofen” or “methoxyisoflavone” type products.

-Pp
Thanks. Just curious.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Just curious.
We just sold out of our first batch of Phyto-Test, so hopefully there will be some feedback soon.

BTW, you guys can still put your orders in, but it probably won’t ship until this Friday.

-Pp

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
We just sold out of our first batch of Phyto-Test, so hopefully there will be some feedback soon.

BTW, you guys can still put your orders in, but it probably won’t ship until this Friday.

-Pp
Please do fill us in once the stocks resupply! I will be placing my order soon as well.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Mine cleared canadian customs yeasterday, cant wait to give it a go. I may do a log....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine cleared canadian customs yeasterday, cant wait to give it a go. I may do a log....
Oh please do! It would be invaluable info to see someone like yourself run it so we can know what this is really all about :D

hopefully for all of us it will turn out as desired and be a viable test alternative.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there another Fenugreek product that promised a trillion things and was being backed by live human studies in Isreal, that never panned out. Anyone else remeber these promises and it turns out it didnt work out so well. just saying.....

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm a bit sceptic towards products like this, I'd love to try it!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Should be here tommorow, primordial any ideas for a stack?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't there another Fenugreek product that promised a trillion things and was being backed by live human studies in Isreal, that never panned out. Anyone else remeber these promises and it turns out it didnt work out so well. just saying.....

I think you are referring to Fenotest. The human study got released after Fenotest had been dicontinued. I believe alot of guys did not dose it right nor for the right amount of time. The study states 600mg for 60 days. That gets kind of pricey to run at the orginal cost of Fenotest. Also maybe the other herbal ingredients in the product competed for absorbtion. PP product looks good dosed higher than Fenotest and has a better delivery system. Also, correct me if I am wrong but I don't think an increase in test 98% is that great, at least not comparable to steroid or even prohormone type gains.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm running old sustain, drive, and phytotest. Should be good times.
Do you have a log going? No pressure if you don't - it's just that so many of us are eager to hear of your thoughts/results. Then again, I'm not even sure if you have started yet!

scrappydog

Awards
That testofen study doesn't say what happend to the placebo group. Anyway, I'd love to try this but I've taken fenugreek pills and get hypoglycemica really bad when I do....have you gotten that with this supplement?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a log going? No pressure if you don't - it's just that so many of us are eager to hear of your thoughts/results. Then again, I'm not even sure if you have started yet!
I started the phytotest on 1/10, and everything else a few days before that. Not sure when results are supposed to kick.

Wasn't really planning on logging as I feel like a log whore lately. I'll 100% post my complete results though.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at mine right now.... I want a BF caliper test and need some measurements, may start today anyway!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking at mine right now.... I want a BF caliper test and need some measurements, may start today anyway!
make sure to link us a post here please if you decide to log or general review it :thumbsup:

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
I give up waiting for NP to carry this, just order 2 bottles form their website...:head::head::head::head:
CANT WAIT TO TRY IT wow.....

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I give up waiting for NP to carry this, just order 2 bottles form their website...:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:
CANT WAIT TO TRY IT wow.....
Yeah man, same here... ordering up some goodies tonight.

doodlebob

Awards
I have been On about 1200 mgs of Bulknutrition's testofen for a couple weeks now and don't feel anything, especially anything like being on even low doses of test. Oh well maybe the liposome carrier is the key? Whatever, the derma sustain kicks ass though!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been On about 1200 mgs of Bulknutrition's testofen for a couple weeks now and don't feel anything, especially anything like being on even low doses of test. Oh well maybe the liposome carrier is the key? Whatever, the derma sustain kicks ass though!
i know thats the make or brake with many hormonal supps, the carrier is key... but maybe they have a stronger extraction as well as the other stuff in there taht sets it apart??? guess we'll see soon eh?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
i know thats the make or brake with many hormonal supps, the carrier is key... but maybe they have a stronger extraction as well as the other stuff in there taht sets it apart??? guess we'll see soon eh?
Yes, the Methoxy-Isoflavone actually interests me nearly as much as the Testofen does, oddly. I only had experience with methoxy once, and it was YEARS ago when I was a young'n High Schooler (when methoxy was sort of big at the time). I bought Methoxy-Pro, a protein supplement with Methoxy-Isoflavone attached to it. It's claims were to dramatically increase synthesis, and I made some great gains off of it. However, it was my first supplement I ever took, and I was still straightening out my training regimen. Have been meaning to give it a more honest try again since then, but there's so many other gadgets and gizmo's out now taking my atten-hut!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testofen is Testofen. They are both 50% extracts of a part of Fenugreek. Agreed something needs to help absorbtion, the carrier is a great idea, I wish all test boosters came suspended in oil and and were sublingal delivery.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered up two bottles, which are hopefully still scheduled to ship tommarow. Very excited to begin a cycle alongside Dermacrine. I'm going to be throwing it into a little stack-a-roo(alongside my regulars plus USPLab's new fatburner), which I do plan on logging (somewhat), but it won't bring too many concrete evidence if it works. I'm confident that it will however! Very excited to begin as well.

Don't forget - there's a coupon code in the "New Products" thread that PP started a few weeks ago. $10 off your order at their site. Still spent ove $150 though, but that's 10 more cans of tuna I can buy now! aaaaaauuuhhoooraaah

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered up two bottles, which are hopefully still scheduled to ship tommarow. Very excited to begin a cycle alongside Dermacrine. I'm going to be throwing it into a little stack-a-roo(alongside my regulars plus USPLab's new fatburner), which I do plan on logging (somewhat), but it won't bring too many concrete evidence if it works. I'm confident that it will however! Very excited to begin as well.

Don't forget - there's a coupon code in the "New Products" thread that PP started a few weeks ago. $10 off your order at their site. Still spent ove $150 though, but that's 10 more cans of tuna I can buy now! aaaaaauuuhhoooraaah
Thanks Highlander.

Also remember is if you spend over a $100 you get free priority shipping too.

-Pp

laythehammer6

Awards
I ordered and never received any notice that my order was processed via. email?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered and never received any notice that my order was processed via. email?
It might have made it to your SPAM folder...

Shoot us a PM or email with your full name and we can confirm the order.

-Pp

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Hi ERIC
i ordered on 16th Jan, i did recevie a confirmation
and it should be sent on 18 Jan. when i check on you website it says it would be sent on 22th JUN and will i recevie a notice when my order shipped?

my order ID: 84102641
David Chen

thank you very much