Pheraplex for cutting / recomp?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know this is a fairly wet compound and has mostly been used to bulk with, however, I'm looking to work with what I have and save a bit of money this fall.

I have a bottle of CEL PPlex, 90 caps, 15mg each. I've been tempted to crack this bottle open for ages. I love Pplex. Makes me feel amazing in/out of the gym.

Anyone ever try this out on a cut/recomp? Any recommendations?
Anything I can do to keep water down on it?

I know that water weight from this is not estrogen related, it's more or less edema (not sure what causes this). My diet is fairly low carb / TKD. I time my carbs around my workout and once a week I'll refeed and eat carbs + protein all day, or when I feel like my recovery is hampered... so carb-related water should also be fairly low on this. Sodium intake is also very very low.

I've also got some remaining desoxy-test cyp which I've thought about taking alongside it, but I may save this.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I don't know much about pplex, but.. You can take some water pills.
Just make sure to keep hydrated.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P Plex is definitely better suited for a bulk than recomp
For sure, but trying to use my available resources atm, and I'm just itching to open up this bottle.

I'll leaning towards 30mg daily for 6 weeks.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I know this is a fairly wet compound and has mostly been used to bulk with, however, I'm looking to work with what I have and save a bit of money this fall.

I have a bottle of CEL PPlex, 90 caps, 15mg each. I've been tempted to crack this bottle open for ages. I love Pplex. Makes me feel amazing in/out of the gym.

Anyone ever try this out on a cut/recomp? Any recommendations?
Anything I can do to keep water down on it?

I know that water weight from this is not estrogen related, it's more or less edema (not sure what causes this). My diet is fairly low carb / TKD. I time my carbs around my workout and once a week I'll refeed and eat carbs + protein all day, or when I feel like my recovery is hampered... so carb-related water should also be fairly low on this. Sodium intake is also very very low.

I've also got some remaining desoxy-test cyp which I've thought about taking alongside it, but I may save this.
It may make you to hungry to cut but you deff could recomp on it for sure. I would save the desoxy test though. If you cud get some stano to run along side it wud be perfect if not p plex alone will do justice in a recomp

I gained 22lbs on phera back on the day it makes me feel so ****in A+

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have some goodies if you want to make a trade that will help on a cut....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wish I had stocked up more... can't believe it's my last bottle :( This is all I have left from the CEL days

IMG_6066.JPG

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
That's a hell of a stack rite der. Good ol Pplex and Mdrol. I took my last m droll bottle 3 years ago!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a stack rite der. Good ol Pplex and Mdrol. I took my last m droll bottle 3 years ago!
Yup it would be, but also super toxic and definitely meant for a bulk. I rarely dig into orals these days. They make me feel like a$$ :sick: I've also started getting insane heartburn when using an oral now. Never used to...

Pplex is another story though. Makes anyone feel like superman.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yup it would be, but also super toxic and definitely meant for a bulk. I rarely dig into orals these days. They make me feel like a$$ :sick: Pplex is another story though. Makes anyone feel like superman.
Back in 05-08 people were doing phera sdrol stacks all the time deff toxic. That phera does make u feel amazing for sure

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Back in 05-08 people were doing phera sdrol stacks all the time deff toxic. That phera does make u feel amazing for sure
I remember running all over my gym like a madman on it before. I used to train 5/3/1 with loads of volume work after my main lifts. And after all that, I'd kill it on the prowler for even more volume. The work capacity on it was amazing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: okay, before 08 pplex was 15mg caps, I didn't come around till 08.

You've had that stashed for almost 10 years?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've stacked sd and pp, 20mg each.

I think popular was 30pp/20sd

You could even buy them as a combo from cel!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edit: okay, before 08 pplex was 15mg caps, I didn't come around till 08.

You've had that stashed for almost 10 years?
I guess around 7-8? I had originally purchased a few bottles. Used one right away. Used another around 2011, and then completely forgot about this one.. It's been stashed in a bag at the bottom of my closet along with that Mdrol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alas, it is no longer mine though... got hit up for a trade almost immediately.

The only old PH/PS I have now is some liquid superdrone (SD) with liquivade tech. Those old Primordial Performance bottles were huge. I kind of hate SD though so they've lasted me forever in the fridge, and will likely stay there for some time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should of grabbed some of those an their liquid hdrol clone

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish I would have been alive to stock up on some of this stuff ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Alas, it is no longer mine though... got hit up for a trade almost immediately.

The only old PH/PS I have now is some liquid superdrone (SD) with liquivade tech. Those old Primordial Performance bottles were huge. I kind of hate SD though so they've lasted me forever in the fridge, and will likely stay there for some time.
You traded it?!!!?!!! For what gold bars?!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My new plan will be pretty sweet though, but I will miss that Pplex. Would've been nice on a bulk with some trest ace and a very strong AI. Probably would be the best 'feel good' stack you can make too.

Looking to run the following now:

Tr1umph
40/40/60/60/60/60
Dienazone
2.5mL daily throughout
DTA or DTC
300-400mg/week (6-8 weeks if ace, 10 weeks if cyp - would frontload if using cyp)
Test
120mg/week (basic TRT dose that I'm always on)

No PCT, no need (TRT)

Still thinking of adding in the desoxy-test, heard it's amazing with dien for fat burning/hardening. But it might be overkill. I've used it standalone at 600mg/week before for a few months, 3-400mg might be fine with the above.

I'll post a new thread for this but if anyone wants to throw in their thoughts, feel free...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
My new plan will be pretty sweet though, but I will miss that Pplex. Would've been nice on a bulk with some trest ace and a very strong AI. Probably would be the best 'feel good' stack you can make too.

Looking to run the following now:

Tr1umph
40/40/60/60/60/60
Dienazone
2.5mL daily throughout
DTA or DTC
300-400mg/week (6-8 weeks if ace, 10 weeks if cyp - would frontload if using cyp)
Test
120mg/week (basic TRT dose that I'm always on)

No PCT, no need (TRT)

Still thinking of adding in the desoxy-test, heard it's amazing with dien for fat burning/hardening. But it might be overkill. I've used it standalone at 600mg/week before for a few months, 3-400mg might be fine with the above.

I'll post a new thread for this but if anyone wants to throw in their thoughts, feel free...
You must of sold that Pplex for a food price I wouldn't have let it go

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must of sold that Pplex for a good price I wouldn't have let it go
I got a few things in exchange.

Was tough to let go and tbh I prefer AAS over DS/PH, but phera was a good one!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
^^^^He is all knowing and all seeing :)