Phenibut hangover???

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I have read that Phenibut can give a hangover effect. IF this is true, what else gives the anti anxiety/calm effect without hangover?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will only give you that effect if you take too much. A lot of bodybuilder types have the "more is better" mentality. They think if one pill works, 6 must work better. I personally, don't subscribe to that philosophy.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I take no more than 3 capsules a day and I don't experience hangovers.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Picamillon, holy Basil, possibly aniracetam, rhodiola, combination of arginine/lysine, lithium orotate

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken 500mg to 1g and felt great throughout the night and next morning

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken as much as 1.5g without this problem, but another SNS rep (warbird) experienced something similar to a hangover when taking a much larger dose.

underthesun

Awards
Personally I get a phenibut hangover over 1 gram or so. But it kinda feels good in a way, I make sure to plan it so that I have it on a lazy Saturday cause I'll stay in bed a couple hours longer.

underthesun

Awards
As for anti-anxiety, I am trying Bacopa Monnieri and the verdict is still out. L-theanine was supposed to work, but I never felt much from it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plus keep in mind phenibut builds up tolerance pretty fast .. so another reason not to overdose it :)

*pops in 4pills*