Phenibu

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey stryder, just wondering if you or anyone had weighed out how much phenibut is in 1/4tsp or and size for that matter.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not yet, will weigh it out tomorrow and let you know.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, i was wondering how much i would be taking before i took it. Didn't have any measurements on it. But i was guessing same as 1fast

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many mgs or grams are recommended to take in one serving?

this will be my first time taking Phenibut

also does phenibut and gaba interfere with one another..because i take gaba everyday i train

is it ok to administor them on the same day? how about on opposite days? is there a time limit to wait intill i ingest phenibut because i dotn want to mess up myself if its a big risk or slight risk with my body, i want to know if Gaba and Phenibut interfere with one another

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this measurement go for all powders?

example i have taurine powder and does 1/4 teaspoon of taurine powder equal
670 mgs?

i think yes but you know what a question your not totally 100 % positive question is a smart question=) Thanks

According to 1Fast, 670mgs per 1/4teaspoon

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello smeton

how many mgs or grams are recommended to take in one serving?

this will be my first time taking Phenibut

also does phenibut and gaba interfere with one another..because i take gaba everyday i train

is it ok to administor them on the same day? how about on opposite days? is there a time limit to wait intill i ingest phenibut because i dotn want to mess up myself if its a big risk or slight risk with my body, i want to know if Gaba and Phenibut interfere with one another
.Phenibut is a derivative of GABA I THINK THEY BOTH DO THE SAME THINK?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No actually they do not. Both are similar , but Phenibut crooses the bbb , and phenibut increases something gaba doesnt i cant remeber the exact word. Its the same thing amphetimines increase, but to get a significant source of this one must administor alot of phenibut.

so back on topic is one fourth teaspoon of pheibut equal to 650 mgs of phenibut?

Stryder do you know?

also do you know how to measure out the taurine?

.Phenibut is a derivative of GABA I THINK THEY BOTH DO THE SAME THINK?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello smeton

No actually they do not. Both are similar , but Phenibut crooses the bbb , and phenibut increases something gaba doesnt i cant remeber the exact word. Its the same thing amphetimines increase, but to get a significant source of this one must administor alot of phenibut.

so back on topic is one fourth teaspoon of pheibut equal to 650 mgs of phenibut?

Stryder do you know?

also do you know how to measure out the taurine?
WELL WHEN YOU CAN REMEMBER THE WORD AS WELL AS FACT'S TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT'S THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN WHY WASTE MY TIME WITH EMPTY E-MAIL'S son

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmaooo calm down stop screamign take some phenibut or did you forget to take your prozac

actually i dnt have time to pull up the article and frankly i dont care i was trying to help but since your being a dick your on ignore.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get a kick out of the mindset of some of these people

its sad. go rread some self help books Wheels you sound like you need them.If your interested dont be an ass and stop posting useless post and go look it up.son

Bump on the Phenibut dose Nutraplanet or anyone that knows

WELL WHEN YOU CAN REMEMBER THE WORD AS WELL AS FACT'S TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT'S THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN WHY WASTE MY TIME WITH EMPTY E-MAIL'S son

anabolicfreak

Awards
If you guys are buying bulk powders why not spend the $20-$30 for a metric scale to measure them?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello smeton.

Lmaooo calm down stop screamign take some phenibut or did you forget to take your prozac

actually i dnt have time to pull up the article and frankly i dont care i was trying to help but since your being a dick your on ignore.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get a kick out of the mindset of some of these people

its sad. go rread some self help books Wheels you sound like you need them.If your interested dont be an ass and stop posting useless post and go look it up.son

THE ONLY THING THAT'S SAD IS YOUR SPELLING,SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WWW.SHEBOYS.COM WERE YOUR MOTHER/FATHER CAN TEACH YOU TO SPELL PROPERLY drag king.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just measured it out and I got 800 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. Although my quarter tsp was level put packed...another reason to invest in a scale to get the most accurate dosing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stryder or anyone who knows,

do you know the general recommended dosage for a first time user...appoximentaly (sp) lol

Ghosting

LMAO. Smeton_yea is right, gaba doesnt pass the BBB, it is a total scam.

Ghosting

THE ONLY THING THAT'S SAD IS YOUR SPELLING,SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WWW.SHEBOYS.COM WERE YOUR MOTHER/FATHER CAN TEACH YOU TO SPELL PROPERLY drag king.
Desperation = attacking ones spelling then a link to tranny site implying thats what they are into. In caps. Sad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7