PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright folks last day to put in your apps so make sure you get them in soon!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright folks last day to put in your apps so make sure you get them in soon!
If I have time later tonight, I have a pretty funny idea for a PES Select-themed meme I'd like to create and post here as an update to my app. It will be pretty funny, I think.

BTW, is White Chocolate Mint back in production? I noticed a few online retailers had it for sale but wasn't sure if these were just old product listings from last year.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I have time later tonight, I have a pretty funny idea for a PES Select-themed meme I'd like to create and post here as an update to my app. It will be pretty funny, I think.

BTW, is White Chocolate Mint back in production? I noticed a few online retailers had it for sale but wasn't sure if these were just old product listings from last year.
Definitely welcome to update the app bro! :)

As far as I know we haven't launched a limited release or full production of WCM yet. But I will check on it for you.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As promised/threatened, here you go! (I'm not much of a photo-editing whiz, so I'm not sure I pulled off the "throwing-through-the-air" effect very convincingly):
Jurassic Park PES entry.png

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution has the hookup with white chocolate tubs and free shipping so I got one off him

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright folks. Gathering all entries and finishing this up today. Sorry about not getting back on here last night but after a long work day I had an unexpected dinner and a few drinks with some friends I met through work when I was out in Germany. Haven't seen them in a few years so it was a nice night out. I haven't forgot just got side tracked. Hang tight. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright folks. Gathering all entries and finishing this up today. Sorry about not getting back on here last night but after a long work day I had an unexpected dinner and a few drinks with some friends I met through work when I was out in Germany. Haven't seen them in a few years so it was a nice night out. I haven't forgot just got side tracked. Hang tight. :)
https://youtu.be/JFvujknrBuE

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha! Just to add an excuse I'm at work now so it will take some time to get this all sorted out. ��

Winners will be announced today for sure. For making you all wait I went ahead and okayed the second winner of a tub. So your chances just doubled! :)
lol. Fabulous!
There's going to be one other guy or gal that is super happy! You're the bestest.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright in our true PES style we used random list generator to decide our winners. Hopefully the picture shows up as I've been having issues posting them lately.

SpicedCider
&
KJKitzman

Please send a message with your name, mailing address and email. You are our lucky winners!

Thank you all for joining in another PEScience promo! It's always fun doing these and I really love getting some free product in AM members hands. Especially for a product I really stand behind like our Select Protein and even more so our Strawberry Cheesecake flavor Select.
SmartSelectImage_2018-11-11-17-56-52.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to once again apologize for being a day late on the announcing of the winners. I had a busy day and it was a work related cause even if I did have a few drinks and great time.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear, thank you so much! I'll look forward to comparing Strawberry Cheesecake to the WCM I ordered. Wonder if I'll be able to choose a favorite? :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear, thank you so much! I'll look forward to comparing Strawberry Cheesecake to the WCM I ordered. Wonder if I'll be able to choose a favorite? :)
Bro those 2 are both amazing flavors. I always keep WCM on hand to last me through the year as we often release it near the holiday season. I still have an unopened tub that I've been debating cracking open the last few days. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me thinks I overheard Dan mention a 3rd tub being given awhey as well... lol, snap, congrats broheims!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are lucky I have the connection on WCM :)
Congrats brother, can't wait to see how you like Strawberry Cheesecake and WCM. Grab WCM before its gone for good if you like it so much.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners info gathered and being passed on. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
congrats!!! to the winners!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright info passed and prize packs should ship today or tomorrow I would assume. Thanks again everyone who threw up an app. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just checking but did you both receive your shipment tracking emails? I want to stay on top of this to make sure it's taken care of. :)
If you have let me know and please update in here when you do.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checking but did you both receive your shipment tracking emails? I want to stay on top of this to make sure it's taken care of. :)
If you have let me know and please update in here when you do.
Not yet, but I'll be on the lookout for it. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet, but I'll be on the lookout for it. :)
Ok. Messaged the big guy again a bit earlier to double check. Hoping we can get you both hooked up before the holiday! Sorry for the short delay but this time of year is crazy busy for everyone as can be expected.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Messaged the big guy again a bit earlier to double check. Hoping we can get you both hooked up before the holiday! Sorry for the short delay but this time of year is crazy busy for everyone as can be expected.
No problem on the delay! Actually, I am almost embarrassed to have to ask this, but do you recall if I sent you a gmail address? (so I can know which email account to monitor)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem on the delay! Actually, I am almost embarrassed to have to ask this, but do you recall if I sent you a gmail address? (so I can know which email account to monitor)
I can find out give me just a few brother. Work for busy. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. The email you provided was a gmail account email address. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See LTL, you would never have had these issues if you just picked me.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way -- I just have to say, the WCM Select (which is actually the first Select flavor I've ever tried) is INSANELY delicious! I was honestly afraid that the mint flavor would be too strong and that there wouldn't be enough white chocolate flavor, but I'm happy to say that both flavors are perfectly balanced. I can only imagine how good the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for confirming; I'll be sure to monitor it for the shipping confirmation email.
For sure. I'm going to email Ben again just to see where we are with it. You should receive an email when it ships though for sure. :)
By the way -- I just have to say, the WCM Select (which is actually the first Select flavor I've ever tried) is INSANELY delicious! I was honestly afraid that the mint flavor would be too strong and that there wouldn't be enough white chocolate flavor, but I'm happy to say that both flavors are perfectly balanced. I can only imagine how good the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is!
WCM is delicious no doubt about that. I enjoyed the first batch but the batch you are enjoying is V2 with a little more balance in the flavoring. Love me some WCM!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See LTL, you would never have had these issues if you just picked me.
Just the luck of the draw brother. I do recall you won one of my promos a few back. Can't win them all. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok just checked on this and waiting to hear back. I'm sure the holiday has put a bit of a delay on it but it will surely get sent out shortly! Once again I apologize for the delay and appreciate the patience! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just received word that the orders were put through so the shipping confirmation should be sent to your emails soon. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to update us here when the goods arrive. :)
Also if you can it isn't required but a review any where you can throw one up is greatly appreciated.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to update us here when the goods arrive. :)
Also if you can it isn't required but a review any where you can throw one up is greatly appreciated.
Got my package in the mail the other day -- thanks again! I haven't had a chance to try the Strawberry Protein yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know. I'll leave a store review or two as well!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my package in the mail the other day -- thanks again! I haven't had a chance to try the Strawberry Protein yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know. I'll leave a store review or two as well!
Thank you sir! Glad it made it. Definitely report back after giving it a shot. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey brother. Just checking in with you. Have you had a chance to give the bars a try? I would have already demolished the box by now but I have a bit of an addiction.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother. Just checking in with you. Have you had a chance to give the bars a try? I would have already demolished the box by now but I have a bit of an addiction.
Actually, I won the Strawberry Cheesecake-flavor PES Select -- although based on how good the Select tastes, I'd have no problem taking protein bars off your hands as well! If I wasn't cycling through several flavors of protein (including the WCM Select I bought), the Strawberry Cheesecake tub would be empty by now. It is some seriously tasty protein! Also, for both the Strawberry Cheesecake and WCM, I noticed that they actually taste better mixed in water than skim milk, which is weird because for me it's usually the other way around when it comes to protein powders (so this saves me from taking in unnecessary sugar calories).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I won the Strawberry Cheesecake-flavor PES Select -- although based on how good the Select tastes, I'd have no problem taking protein bars off your hands as well! If I wasn't cycling through several flavors of protein (including the WCM Select I bought), the Strawberry Cheesecake tub would be empty by now. It is some seriously tasty protein! Also, for both the Strawberry Cheesecake and WCM, I noticed that they actually taste better mixed in water than skim milk, which is weird because for me it's usually the other way around when it comes to protein powders (so this saves me from taking in unnecessary sugar calories).
Well brother that was my mistake I for some reason got mixed up on my response. I guess it isn't a bad thing that we had enough promos running to make the mistake though. I meant to ask about the Strawberry Cheesecake protein.

I just recalled speaking with you and you had mentioned you hadn't quite got to trying it yet and was curious to know what you thought. I cracked my last WCM tub a few days ago just like I always do right around the holidays each year and have been enjoying it as expected. Although I do prefer it with milk and that is odd that you have noticed you like it best with water. Have you tried the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor in oats by chance? Can't speak enough about how much I enjoy it in my daily oats brother.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry Cheesecake Select with oats hit my sweet tooth cravings perfectly yet again today!