PEScience GenoFlex, Feedback on our Premium Joint Support

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
Yes it did, wouldn't dare try to go that heavy. The stack I'm currently using is the greatest both supplements do exactly what they say. No one likes to waste money on supplements and this is definitely not a waste.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the machine I use for squats.

I did the whole rack for 15 reps, could've done more but didn't want to push it more than I already was. I usually stop at 5 plates from the bottom, but felt strong and decided to go for it. I also did 720lbs for 15 reps on the leg press, I usually only go up to 540lbs I only felt a little pain walking down the steps after doing squats to go to the leg press machine and didn't feel any during the rest of my workout.
I have personally never seen this machine before brother. That leg press weight is no joke man. Nice work. I think that little bit of pain you experienced was probably just regular Ole I killed that shīt type of pain!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my left knee and it gives me the most pain practically all the time. .

I had meniscus surgery on my right knee and the pain is Intermittent. With the Genoflex I don't feel any pain at all, but I still get the clicking/popping when bending or extending both knees.
That is a heft war wound brother. I very rarely get knee pain or issues but I know when I do it can be debilitating.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is my left knee and it gives me the most pain practically all the time.
I had meniscus surgery on my right knee and the pain is Intermittent. With the Genoflex I don't feel any pain at all, but I still get the clicking/popping when bending or extending both knees.
Damn. Glad Genoflex is working for you. How long ago was the surgery?

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
This is the machine I use for squats.

I did the whole rack for 15 reps, could've done more but didn't want to push it more than I already was. I usually stop at 5 plates from the bottom, but felt strong and decided to go for it. I also did 720lbs for 15 reps on the leg press, I usually only go up to 540lbs I only felt a little pain walking down the steps after doing squats to go to the leg press machine and didn't feel any during the rest of my workout.
The gym got a new machine for legs, can't wait to try it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gym got a new machine for legs, can't wait to try it.
Some fun could be had there brother. Always nice to throw a new machine in the mix. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I know some people have to be finishing up their bottles seeing how it's dropped quite a bit back. Can anyone add some feedback or maybe drop a short review?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Now I know some people have to be finishing up their bottles seeing how it's dropped quite a bit back. Can anyone add some feedback or maybe drop a short review?
Definitely, there must be more thoughts on GenoFlex here,

Bump to see

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 6 bottles during the insider and gave 3 away to my buddy who has shoulder problems and misses heavy bench pressing with the barbell. (he says switching to dumbbells helped a lot). One month into his run he is back to normal benching without pain. Not sure if he should be doing that or if he can do it after the bottles run out, but hey, it seems promising.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 6 bottles during the insider and gave 3 away to my buddy who has shoulder problems and misses heavy bench pressing with the barbell. (he says switching to dumbbells helped a lot). One month into his run he is back to normal benching without pain. Not sure if he should be doing that or if he can do it after the bottles run out, but hey, it seems promising.
Well that certainly shows improvement -- whatever the issue was with his shoulders.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Whoa, impressive, please let us know how he feel after he stop the product

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder problems often times restrict my barbell pressing. As of late I've been doing pretty good on pushing with no pain. Genoflex has definitely played a factor for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Shoulder problems often times restrict my barbell pressing. As of late I've been doing pretty good on pushing with no pain. Genoflex has definitely played a factor for me.
Me too, only flat bench.
GenoFlex helps here for me a lot so far, seemingly only improving with time on

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed decreased knee irritation (used to happens when not training), decreased shoulder discomfort on incline presses from what was a 6-8 to now an occasional 1-2, and improved elbow support on squats.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've noticed decreased knee irritation (used to happens when not training), decreased shoulder discomfort on incline presses from what was a 6-8 to now an occasional 1-2, and improved elbow support on squats.
Awesome news! Glad to hear you're having to deal with less pain!

Awards
  • Established
Here's my honest review guys:

I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with Genoflex. I've tried numerous joint compounds to help with my elbows (from a childhood accident- highly arthritic) and only a select few have helped out. I started Geno mid-prep when it came out and at first I was pretty upset with the results from the product (First time ever, being a long time PES supporter).. But I didn't want to put too much pressure on Geno as I was in mid-prep and my bodyfat being lower has contributed to joint aches/pains in the past.. Right around 40 days of dosing I really started to notice the effects working magically! It took some time, but I'm 2 weeks out from competition and I didn't think it was possible for my joints to be so pain free- especially now. Great job PES!

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
Just finished my first bottle of Genny, I was only taking it once a day which was enough. I was only exercising each body part once a week and didn't feel the need to take it twice a day. I just finished a week of training each body part twice a week, except legs and feel the need to start taking it twice a day. If it continues to work, I'll take it indefinitely if it doesn't need to be cycled. I've been stacking it with Erase pro + and the results are astounding. The Genny gives me the pain free confidence to workout harder and the E-pro+ gives the strength and endurance to forge ahead. The main thing I like about E-pro+ is the the pump and hardness that stays with me all day everyday. You not only look like you workout, you feel like it. I have 1 1/2 weeks left, then I'll be finished with the second bottle of E-Pro and wish I didn't have to cycle it. I'll definitely be using E-pro in the future, but for now I'll be trying something different that a fellow gym rat says works better than E-pro and doesn't have to be cycled. I'd like to thank everyone that inspired me to try Genny with their positive posts.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my first bottle of Genny, I was only taking it once a day which was enough. I was only exercising each body part once a week and didn't feel the need to take it twice a day. I just finished a week of training each body part twice a week, except legs and feel the need to start taking it twice a day. If it continues to work, I'll take it indefinitely if it doesn't need to be cycled. I've been stacking it with Erase pro + and the results are astounding. The Genny gives me the pain free confidence to workout harder and the E-pro+ gives the strength and endurance to forge ahead. The main thing I like about E-pro+ is the the pump and hardness that stays with me all day everyday. You not only look like you workout, you feel like it. I have 1 1/2 weeks left, then I'll be finished with the second bottle of E-Pro and wish I didn't have to cycle it. I'll definitely be using E-pro in the future, but for now I'll be trying something different that a fellow gym rat says works better than E-pro and doesn't have to be cycled. I'd like to thank everyone that inspired me to try Genny with their positive posts.
Mind filling us in on what the "fellow gym rat" recommends to use in place of Erase Pro+?

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
I'll find out today if I see him in the gym today, he didn't come yesterday.

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
My previous post was removed, I guess it violated the rules so I won't repost it. The Genny twice a day works perfectly with my twice a day routine. I miss taking the E-pro+, I can really feel and see the difference that it made. I'll be taking it again this fall after trying a couple of other things.

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
I stopped Genny for a week and had pain in my elbows so bad I couldn't do any pressing movements. Knees had pain, but was tolerable. So I'm back on Genny, it's been a week so far and the pain is subsiding. I guess I'm on Genny for life, unless I decide to stop working out which I don't see happening. This is my last post concerning Genny, unless it stops working or my blood test comes back skewed.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I stopped Genny for a week and had pain in my elbows so bad I couldn't do any pressing movements. Knees had pain, but was tolerable. So I'm back on Genny, it's been a week so far and the pain is subsiding. I guess I'm on Genny for life, unless I decide to stop working out which I don't see happening. This is my last post concerning Genny, unless it stops working or my blood test comes back skewed.
Great job, you just injured yourself even more, thanks cissus for that, I know that feeling, stopped cissus after a long run and bing in less than a few days I got two nasty tendonitis in my thumb in both wrists, I was fine on cissus, so for me, this is with caution when I use cissus, because you feel so good you do a tons of things your body can't handle

good luck to you men

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
It either take Genny, Aleve or don't workout. I'm always going to workout and if taking Genny everyday is better than taking aleve everyday I'll stick with Genny.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
It either take Genny, Aleve or don't workout. I'm always going to workout and if taking Genny everyday is better than taking aleve everyday I'll stick with Genny.
or rest until you get better and start training again?

gmoe48

gmoe48

Awards
Rest won't help, only surgery and that's not guaranteed to help.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a rough deal bro. I may have missed it but how long have you had this issue?

josun

Awards
  • Established
I recently got in to a fight and well long story short i messed up my wrist and fingers. Started talking genoflex for about a week now and pain is almost completely gone. This stuff definitely works

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently got in to a fight and well long story short i messed up my wrist and fingers. Started talking genoflex for about a week now and pain is almost completely gone. This stuff definitely works
Awesome news bro. Good to hear you are getting some relief. Thank you for the feedback and drop some more as you continue and finish up your run with genoflex please. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

josun

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Have you tried joint products and? If so how would you compare or rate genoflex?
just tried some of the basic stuff but nothing really helped. I have lots of shoulder problems. Things that did kinda help were Sam-e and Celadrin but they never really help take the pain away. I have 3 bottles will report back once i finish them. Is there anything i should avoid taking while im on geno?

sareea

Awards
What a rough deal bro. I may have missed it but how long have you had this issue?
I am sure Geno is great... but...
That frightens me now, It seems cissus only hides the pain, and the underlying problems still exists... So one shouldn't cause more damage... And best of all to use NSAIDs when needed :)