PES Stack Questions For cutting

Xylez

Awards
Hey guys i know i talked to some of the PES reps who gave me an idea for what I would want to stack but I still am curious to what everyone else thinks. I'm looking to do this cut right and effective to lose my stubborn belly fat but i am torn between retaining muscle and doing an all out fat loss stack

The stack that had me curious was; OEP + AT2 + Erase Pro. I was thinking about getting the OLD OEP from either SW or NP if they still offer it in the next 3 weeks. I know this is an all out fat loss stack and I did respond very well to the original OEP when i took it, but i am worried about losing my gains, should i care? I know gains can be obviously re-made after I'm happy with my goal weight and body.

Next 2nd stack I was looking at was AT2 + AE + Erase pro, i know that the AE will help me retain my muscle mass but im not sure how effective it would be for a fat loss stack? I know AT2 is a great product from the reviews but still am unsure if i should combine that with OEP to make an effective stack

Anyone take the extreme fat loss stack (AT2 + OEP + Erase Pro) that had great results? Or maybe their is a different product that i could replace OEP with that would give me great results as well? I heard some of the supplements from Synthetic Supp's are really good and i was looking at shift but i am unsure.

Either stack I plan on running for a full 8 weeks.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran AT2/OEP/EP or erase stacked many times in the past for recomp. Its a great stack! but what it really comes down to is your nutrition.
Get your nutrition dialed in and this stack will def. kick ass

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran AT2/OEP/EP or erase stacked many times in the past for recomp. Its a great stack! but what it really comes down to is your nutrition.
Get your nutrition dialed in and this stack will def. kick ass

Xylez

Awards
Yeah i have my diet and nutrition all planned out and have been using it for the past month and have noticed alot of changes. I never really had a solid diet when i was using the fat burner so im excited to start it. Did you notice a ton of muscle loss with that stack, or more of just slimming down and getting more defined?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your stack is the perfect combo for fat loss vs weight loss...lose fat not muscle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran AE + DCP for 4 weeks then AE + Erase + Bioforge for another four and had great results losing fat but retaining muscle and strength. My personal preferences are to lean towards slower cuts and products to help maintain my muscle than fast results so I'd prefer your second option (and I am not a huge stim user).

With that said if diet and training are sufficiently planned out then significant muscle loss on either would be mitigated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're running AT2 then theres no need for shift.

I would either run OEP if you have it/can get it, or Caffeine/methyl-synephrine/Erase/AT2. Either of these stacks will be EXTREMELY effective at producing the results you want.

If you had good results with OEP before i'd just run it again, Erase will help with maintaining gains.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have any muscle loss. Are you doing a calorie deficit or just doing a recomp?
Something that really helped me when i was in a calorie deficit pre-contest is anabeta.
If you can afford it, id toss that in there depending on how you are planning your macros.

Xylez

Awards
So it would be safe to run OEP + AT2 + Anabeta Elite + erase pro?

Calorie Deficit.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys i know i talked to some of the PES reps who gave me an idea for what I would want to stack but I still am curious to what everyone else thinks. I'm looking to do this cut right and effective to lose my stubborn belly fat but i am torn between retaining muscle and doing an all out fat loss stack

The stack that had me curious was; OEP + AT2 + Erase Pro. I was thinking about getting the OLD OEP from either SW or NP if they still offer it in the next 3 weeks. I know this is an all out fat loss stack and I did respond very well to the original OEP when i took it, but i am worried about losing my gains, should i care? I know gains can be obviously re-made after I'm happy with my goal weight and body.

Next 2nd stack I was looking at was AT2 + AE + Erase pro, i know that the AE will help me retain my muscle mass but im not sure how effective it would be for a fat loss stack? I know AT2 is a great product from the reviews but still am unsure if i should combine that with OEP to make an effective stack

Anyone take the extreme fat loss stack (AT2 + OEP + Erase Pro) that had great results? Or maybe their is a different product that i could replace OEP with that would give me great results as well? I heard some of the supplements from Synthetic Supp's are really good and i was looking at shift but i am unsure.

Either stack I plan on running for a full 8 weeks.
i would go with Erase + IGF 2 + ABE + Alpha t2