Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431841693.695003.jpg

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving% DV CitraRosea Blend * * Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine) 234mg * Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 200mg * Forskolin-95+ Matrix with ForsLean * * Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract 200mg * Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin) 50mg * Olive (Leaf) Extract 200mg * Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract 40mg * *Daily Value Not Established Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts". For the actual Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts please refer to the product packaging.

- See more at: https://pescience.com/shifted.html#sthash.tZbbO9kN.dpuf

We recently very proudly re-released our signature caffeine free weight loss product "Shift" with a new and updated formula. Very versatile for stacking with other products like Alphamine and Norcodrene but do not be confused. This formula is designed perfectly as a stand alone as well. I have gathered a few of the early reviews and feedback. It is quickly approaching summer time so we all know shreds are in order!

Just wanted to mention the appetite suppression I'm getting with shift.

I'm on a cutting cycle and find my appetite is hard to control. I wasn't going to use shift on cycle, but regardless of the other benefits of Shift, I'm finding that I'm getting appetite suppression throughout the day. Shift isn't making it hard to eat, just much easier to stop:) So I'm giving Shift a 10/10, as it's absolutely invaluable when cutting. Extremely glad I picked up 6 bottles in the pre sale!
FYI I'm dosing first thing on a empty stomach.
Shift and Alphamax is sexy.

I'm doing Shift and Epitome, really enjoying the appetite supression of the two combined.
Just tried 1 cap Shift + 1 scoop FP Alphamine. Whoa. I don't know if it's bc it's the old school Alphamine with N-Courladopamine or whatever and Tembamide, but the energy was CRAZY. I haven't sweat like this in ages.

I think it's prob due to the Synephrine though. I've always reacted amazingly to Caffeine + Syneprhine, which is why I fell in love with the feeling from C4(Canadian C4 has Synephrine).

I've been waiting for Synephrine in a PES product since FOREVER, so thank you for its inclusion in Shift. Once you guys come out with your pre, I can move to exclusively using PES products now (Minus Creatine/Vit D). Goodbye Pre-Jym and C4. Although I think Alphamine + Shift can be a new pre combo I will experiment with.

YA DUN GOOD PES! I gush over your products bc you guys simply DELIVER, time and time again, in every aspect. Ever since starting to use your products 8 months or so ago, I've not once been disappointed. You da real MVP PES.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few more...
I'm halfway through my first bottle. Appetite suppression is no joke. I take 2 caps in the morning and don't really get hungry until after my workout in the afternoon, and even then I'm not ravenously hungry like I usually am. I still eat meals between the morning and afternoon, but it's been almost difficult to hit my kcal goals some days, haha.

Also, I'm losing roughly 1/5-1/6lb per day more than I did with the same calories on my cut last spring. At this rate, I may not even need the second bottle. I'm thoroughly impressed. Well done, PES.
Im on my third day now. had some buckwheat select pancakes yesterday to start the day, i didn't eat after that for 7 hours or so trained, then just sipped Amino IV post while walking around shopping afterwards, without craving food or feeling urged to eat immediately. i hope it continues to get stronger with Appetite suppression as the ingredients build. so far it reminds me of diablo's, but i expect it to continue to blunt hunger as calories go down gradually.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heres another:

Been using shift for close to two weeks and the synergy this stuff has with Alphamine or Norcodrene is outstanding. Zero urges to eat all morning. I pop another one mid arvo with another stim source and appetite non existent.

Honestly I have been struggling to tame my appetite since going on holidays and winter setting in, but the last couple of weeks have been a cakewalk.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres another:

Been using shift for close to two weeks and the synergy this stuff has with Alphamine or Norcodrene is outstanding. Zero urges to eat all morning. I pop another one mid arvo with another stim source and appetite non existent.

Honestly I have been struggling to tame my appetite since going on holidays and winter setting in, but the last couple of weeks have been a cakewalk.
Good deal brother! Nice to hear you have found a way to stop that hunger finally. Please share your further thoughts as you continue.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
After running Anabeta elite for the previous 8 weeks and switching to shift without it, its like going from one extreme to the other appetite and hunger wise

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After running Anabeta elite for the previous 8 weeks and switching to shift without it, its like going from one extreme to the other appetite and hunger wise
I can imagine man. ABE has me buying groceries 4x a week! :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
started today my log! alphamax+shift

shift in solo for the first 4 weeks

well, i was hungry, after 10/15 min max i was ok looooooooooooool first dose first hunger suppression boom!

P

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!I iv been on alphamine for about 2 weeks and I'm going to order some shift tomorrow to stack it with alphamine! !can't wait to see how it goes

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!I iv been on alphamine for about 2 weeks and I'm going to order some shift tomorrow to stack it with alphamine! !can't wait to see how it goes
it'll go very good for sure :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I strongly agree you will love teaming Alphamine with shift. When formulating this new version we kept the alphaholics and norcoholics in mind. The synergy of the ingredients compliment the products so much both as a stand alone or when combined. Please feel free to drop your own personal review/feedback when you end up receiving and giving shift a go. Happy shredding my brother! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone I have quoted or anyone who is running and not quoted here feel free to drop updates for us. I'm definitely excited to hear some more feedback from people running Shift as a stand alone.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Getting Shift in next week sometime. Going to combine with Norcodrene, I wanna be so high so I can kiss the sky. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Anyone I have quoted or anyone who is running and not quoted here feel free to drop updates for us. I'm definitely excited to hear some more feedback from people running Shift as a stand alone.
so far so good, u know I'm running it solo bro and it great!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps of Shift = 30mcg T3

SRS

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And where are we buying this stuff - it's not at NutraP

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433987965.187933.jpg

Hope this helps. I can't imagine it will be long before nutra picks it up. It can be found in a couple other places if you throw it up in Google though.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Question on the synephrine, can it cause a false positive on drug tests?

C

carmeloValoy

Awards
can you take more than 2 Shift capsules per day? I know the OG Shift you could take 3-4 caps

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question on the synephrine, can it cause a false positive on drug tests?
No, not that I am aware of.

can you take more than 2 Shift capsules per day? I know the OG Shift you could take 3-4 caps
2 caps is the recommended dose and should be plenty. No need to dose higher. All ingredients are very well dosed based on the data behind them.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see anywhere which would show it testing as a false positive. Coop would probably be the best person to seek for his opinion though.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Did SHIFT replace Alpha-T2? No more T2 right?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ah ok. Thanks for clarification on that. Wasn't sure.

Haven't tried that yet. Would love to give that and alphamine a go together some time.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah ok. Thanks for clarification on that. Wasn't sure.

Haven't tried that yet. Would love to give that and alphamine a go together some time.
Definitely going to be the stack I go with when I run itZ. Hearing great feedback ok the two being ran together.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone quoted here or following that would like to give a bit more feedback now that you are either getting deep in to your run or finishing up?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to bump this up to get further feedback or final reviews from some of the original posters/reviewers. Let's hear your thoughts and results bros!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well you said before you preferred a review on the SHIFT by itself. I had some Norcodrene left when I started shift. My strength stayed the same and still increased weight on some lifts. Lost about six pounds of excess. Trimmed around the waist area. Pants are nice and lose again.
I didn't notice anything for mood though. Not sure if it's even supposed to improve that or not.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you said before you preferred a review on the SHIFT by itself. I had some Norcodrene left when I started shift. My strength stayed the same and still increased weight on some lifts. Lost about six pounds of excess. Trimmed around the waist area. Pants are nice and lose again.
I didn't notice anything for mood though. Not sure if it's even supposed to improve that or not.
Great brother. Sounds like some very good progress and results. I think mood changes will vary person to person. Cutting can make mood enhancement difficult in anyone so as long as I feel good and pumped while on a deficit I consider it a win!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is everyone adhering to the 1-2 caps in the AM .....ONLY???

Why not take a 2nd dose mid day?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i did try to leave a review submitting the review as usual but this product is not available yet on the board.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is everyone adhering to the 1-2 caps in the AM .....ONLY???

Why not take a 2nd dose mid day?
You could do 1 in the AM and 1 mid day if you wanted. There is no need to go above 2 caps.

i did try to leave a review submitting the review as usual but this product is not available yet on the board.
Admin

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking one cap in the morning, and one cap in the early afternoon as well with good success. I prefer to split doses of stimulant based supplements into smaller doses instead of one large dose, for steadier, sustained levels in the bloodstream, instead of one big shock in the morning then nothing later in the day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking one cap in the morning, and one cap in the early afternoon as well with good success. I prefer to split doses of stimulant based supplements into smaller doses instead of one large dose, for steadier, sustained levels in the bloodstream, instead of one big shock in the morning then nothing later in the day.
Also one reason I've been known to dose Alphamine at 1 scoop 3 times a day rather than 1 1/2 twice a day. Keep that energy flowing smoothly.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really miss the old AT2 :(

How is this formula superior?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really miss the old AT2 :(

How is this formula superior?
The old AT2 formula was nice but SHIFT is on another level.

Increase in cAMP
Boost metabolic rate
Promote thyroid function
Enhance BAT and WAT stimulation
Appetite suppression

- Olive Leaf Extract is considered one of the best thyroid boosters which we extracted from Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol (more bioactive)
- Afromamum Meleguta activated BAT (brown adipose tissue) while reducing visceral fat
- Synephrine is a potent beta 2 and 3 receptor activator. Assists in elevating metabolic rate and appetite suppression
- Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen helping assist in stress, binge eating, reducing levels of cortisol, and improving physical performance
- Hemerocallis Fulva amplifies the beta 2 and 3 receptors to burn fat and also help elevate cAMP metabolites (synergize with Forskolin and cAMP)
- Forskolin elevates cAMP, boost thyroid function, induce body fat while increasing LBM, and also will play a role in beta 2 and 3 activation

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. Sounds good on paper. We shall see ;). Thanks

Any other "NON"-stim supps to compliment my upcoming shredder?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Erase Pro, possibly TTA-500 and/or Epitome.

I'd say Burn 24, but forskolin and berberine don't go well together.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mangg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Incredible on paper and seems to be stirring up some very favorable reviews. :)

Awards
  • Established
I dose 2 caps with 1 scoop alphamine fasted upon waking. eat around 2 hours later. Then 2 caps F-95 and 1 scoop alphamine 6 hours later preworkout... RESULTS are real :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose 2 caps with 1 scoop alphamine fasted upon waking. eat around 2 hours later. Then 2 caps F-95 and 1 scoop alphamine 6 hours later preworkout... RESULTS are real :)
Glad that dosing scheme is treating you right :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any new reviewers or updates? We would love to get some continued feedback!

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Just bought two bottles of the new Shift to try. Are there any benefits to taking one cap before bed? Will it cause difficulties sleeping?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought two bottles of the new Shift to try. Are there any benefits to taking one cap before bed? Will it cause difficulties sleeping?
I couldn't see it causing sleeping issues and hasn't in my personal experience at all. Please let us know how well it works for you. Love to see new feedback from first time users. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just depends how you respond to Synephrine.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff still available ?!? Amazon no longer carries it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff still available ?!? Amazon no longer carries it.
They no longer carry products containing synephrine I believe.

It is still available at other retailers though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They no longer carry products containing synephrine I believe.

It is still available at other retailers though.
Nice catch. I do think I heard abut that before. Too bad because shift is so damn effective!