PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

What flavour would you like us to make?

• Blueberry

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • Orange creamsicle

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Peanut butter banana swirl

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • Cookie dough

Votes: 46 24.2%
  • Birthday cake/cake batter

Votes: 31 16.3%

• Total voters
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can make hamburger helper too

With Fried bananas, bacon, honey and a huge side of fries :)

Touey

Touey

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;in4nK8QSRbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in4nK8QSRbw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]Somebody get this man some protein!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our protein is going to have a slight delay so October 1st will not be the release date.

I will let you guys know the date as soon as we here it. The delay shouldn't be extensive. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our protein is going to have a slight delay so October 1st will not be the release date.

I will let you guys know the date as soon as we here it. The delay shouldn't be extensive. :)
Will we know the flavoUrs on Oct 1st?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There wasn't an old patent on whey that surfaced recently and being enforced that is causing the delay is there? IS THERE???!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will we know the flavoUrs on Oct 1st?
I am not sure. Good question.

There wasn't an old patent on whey that surfaced recently and being enforced that is causing the delay is there? IS THERE???!!!
It was a simple label issue which should be quick to resolve.

Touey

Touey

Awards
At eleventh hour they have deciding to put bdcc on the label

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Who needs labels?. Gimme a zip lock freezer bag and it'll be fine.
Zip locks = too small, i will take mine in a barrel.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This is why we cant have nice things....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mid to late Nov release...? I'll make some snickerdoodle protein pudding to have with my thanksgiving day feast... :)

*note, before Luke gets his panties in a bunch, I have no idea if Snickerdoodle is one of the flavors :ntome:

smoker145

Mid to late Nov release...? I'll make some snickerdoodle protein pudding to have with my thanksgiving day feast... :)

*note, before Luke gets his panties in a bunch, I have no idea if Snickerdoodle is one of the flavors :ntome:
Hey that's my birthday

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But I don't wear any panties! :eek:

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you mean flavor? You brits and your extra vowels. :p And I'd like to see a Mint Chocolate Chip.

Touey

Touey

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you mean flavor? You brits and your extra vowels. :p And I'd like to see a Mint Chocolate Chip.
We speak the Queen's English.

This is the only way it should be!

Awards
  • Established
So based on my assumptions... since its not dropping Oct 1... I'm assuming Oct 2?! :fing02:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So based on my assumptions... since its not dropping Oct 1... I'm assuming Oct 2?! :fing02:
Think its november now....
Either way

New Citrus
New BCAA Powder
New Protein

Bank account = Gone

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think its november now....
Either way

New Citrus
New BCAA Powder
New Protein

Bank account = Gone
As far as I know, the only people who have said November are speculating. I don't know when the date will be yet but will keep you guys updated as much as possible.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Anabeta?
It appears to have been hinted at. This is future speculation though rather than any immediate alterations.

Josh has found a way to come up with an even stronger extract. I am keen to know more about this as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears to have been hinted at. This is future speculation though rather than any immediate alterations.

Josh has found a way to come up with an even stronger extract. I am keen to know more about this as well.
So I hope its just Anabeta, and not the elite. I mean just a stronger extract of the "Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract" and not the extra ingredients of the elite version. I really like the original the best and get no additional benefit from the elite version. So as long as I can still have the original anabeta(albeit stronger) than I'd be very happy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I hope its just Anabeta, and not the elite. I mean just a stronger extract of the "Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract" and not the extra ingredients of the elite version. I really like the original the best and get no additional benefit from the elite version. So as long as I can still have the original anabeta(albeit stronger) than I'd be very happy.
I don't know what the plans are so I don't know whether it will be limited to one version or will apply to both.

The plans are speculative at the moment so I don't think anything is set in stone.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As far as I know, the only people who have said November are speculating. I don't know when the date will be yet but will keep you guys updated as much as possible.
Please do
In the meantime, need to work OT to afford it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't know what the plans are so I don't know whether it will be limited to one version or will apply to both.

The plans are speculative at the moment so I don't think anything is set in stone.
Good answer, we are all excited to see what's in store

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The insider release scheduled for October 1st will be nudged back to allow for the protein to be ready.

So, scheduled for the near future are the protein powder, amino powder and citrus splash Alphamine.

It will be a busy few weeks. Thank you all for your patience. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The insider release scheduled for October 1st will be nudged back to allow for the protein to be ready.

So, scheduled for the near future are the protein powder, amino powder and citrus splash Alphamine.

It will be a busy few weeks. Thank you all for your patience. :)
Gives us time to work a few extra hours to pay for it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the optimistism.

I had cleared my inbox ready for the hate mail.

On the plus side, good things are worth waiting for. ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm waiting until your asleep to send you massive amounts of hate mail...gov'nah...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Good so now you will receive my love notes Benji