PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I guess my update yesterday didn't save! Well , my strength is coming back. Hit 405 on deads again. Still long way off from the 500+ I was lifting.

Starting to see more veins than usual but nothing out of the ordinary. Veins showing in my shoulders and forearms but still none above the elbow on the bicep. However, my biceps are more pronounced and better shaped/larger when I flex or just tighten them up a bit. Good sign.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It's funny because hardly anyone in the gym at my university knows what they are doing. There is a deadlift platform and 4 power racks that are always empty bc everyone does chest and arms.. Stupid frat boys. Had like 5 ppl watching me pull 405 like it was a big deal. I was thinking "wait til I run dat SD"
Bro, there is no other work out other than chest and arms. Chicks don't care if you got big legs bro.

Jk. Must be nice to have 4 empty power racks lol! Just try to remember working out where you used to, waiting for dudes to get done with curls in the power rack...

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Jk. Must be nice to have 4 empty power racks lol! Just try to remember working out where you used to, waiting for dudes to get done with curls in the power rack...
Quoted for truth! Doing curls in the squat rack is asking to get Hulk Smashed!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't make it to the gym yesterday. But I tried out two caps of FatSmack and it went well!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
FSXR ftw! Haha
Yeah. I definitely feel the energy. I'm hitting shoulders today. Wifey said I look leaner, I am starting to see abs and the separation in my upper/lower chest is coming back... Hells yeah

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah. I definitely feel the energy. I'm hitting shoulders today. Wifey said I look leaner, I am starting to see abs and the separation in my upper/lower chest is coming back... Hells yeah
That's what I'm talkin bout!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'll get some pics up this week. Sorry for the delay. I've been so effing busy with school, family, moving back to the US, etc...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Where ya moving back to my man?
Ah. Just moved back to where I'm from in Indiana... Got a full ride scholarship for two years. Sucks being one of the oldest in my class (24 yrs old) but the gym on campus is amazing. Better than most military installations

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ah. Just moved back to where I'm from in Indiana... Got a full ride scholarship for two years. Sucks being one of the oldest in my class (24 yrs old) but the gym on campus is amazing. Better than most military installations
No, that's a good op to bang younger Chicks!
Indiana, what's life like there? I always wonder what's life like outside the prison of NY

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Indiana is boring. Simple Midwest life.

But, all I get to do is look at the younger girls because I'm a old married Fck lol.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
I'll get some pics up this week. Sorry for the delay. I've been so effing busy with school, family, moving back to the US, etc...
Yeah where are those pics at. That goes for SuperPro too.

I guess my update yesterday didn't save! Well , my strength is coming back. Hit 405 on deads again. Still long way off from the 500+ I was lifting.

Starting to see more veins than usual but nothing out of the ordinary. Veins showing in my shoulders and forearms but still none above the elbow on the bicep. However, my biceps are more pronounced and better shaped/larger when I flex or just tighten them up a bit. Good sign.
Nice, i'm up to about 405 myself... long way to go to catch you in squats/bench though. Gonna start packing on the pounds soon.
Can't wait to sub-in for your SD though

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Nice, i'm up to about 405 myself... long way to go to catch you in squats/bench though.
Man... I'm so effing excited to run it. Going to go super strict on diet, etc while running SD.

Gotta wait on my paychecks to start coming in so I can buy the supports.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Lol I'll have some new pics on my SD/4ad/stano log when I start it, should be within the next few weeks if everything goes as planned.

Post some progress pics Drizzie!

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
What's supports you guys using for SD? TUDCA + or something, kinda what I was leaning to..... way down the road

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What's supports you guys using for SD? TUDCA + or something, kinda what I was leaning to..... way down the road
I'm gonna use AI Cycle Assist, TUDCA, and then just regular staples. Might run fadogia and fenugreek too for libido.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle, RC UDCA (500mg a day-1g), Orange Triad, Fenugreek, FishOil, Prolactrone (1 cap daily)

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
That link working? Seems broken to me, but I am on a mobile..

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I can't get the link to work either and I'm not on mobile.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I can't get the thing to work... Tried from mobile and computer.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Nice, i'm up to about 405 myself... long way to go to catch you in squats/bench though. Gonna start packing on the pounds soon.
405 on dreads is serous! I'm at @320. Guess I can't hang with the big boys

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
405 on dreads is serous! I'm at @320. Guess I can't hang with the big boys
405 is weak sauce. I've pulled more. I'll pull 425 this week. It's ok old man, you have a few more hours on the ole back than me:)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh frizzier burned me. That all ill be thinking about when I'm on the porch widdeling wood :(

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeh frizzier burned me. That all ill be thinking about when I'm on the porch widdeling wood :(
Frizzier... New name for me:) my boy Murk knows I'm just kidding him. Wait til SD hits. I'm going for a 550 dead lift goal. Going to hit 450 again natural though.

So, chest today. Two caps of Fat Smack one in the AM Pre breakfast one PWO... Holy **** I've never sweat that bad in my life. My workout wasn't even that intense but I was dripping...

Awesome work Purus... Pretty sure that AlphaT2 is helping too... PES knows i appreciate them!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Frizzier... New name for me:) my boy Murk knows I'm just kidding him. Wait til SD hits. I'm going for a 550 dead lift goal. Going to hit 450 again natural though.

So, chest today. Two caps of Fat Smack one in the AM Pre breakfast one PWO... Holy **** I've never sweat that bad in my life. My workout wasn't even that intense but I was dripping...

Awesome work Purus... Pretty sure that AlphaT2 is helping too... PES knows i appreciate them!
Good to hear Fat Smack is treating ya well. I'll be logging that in the upcoming future!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
photo.JPG

Current Weight: 177

Really noticing the heat effects from FatSmack and AT2. I never swear like this...

Starting to research some HIIT and swimming for cardio... Thinking about incorporating some sprints, and circuits into my daily routine. Cut down on all the weights and try to incorporate more body weight and HIIT training to build endurance.

Slowly contemplating trying to join a spec ops job in the Air Force when I commission... Slowly...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kickass brother!!!!

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Jeez you are getting shredded.. how much longer you cutting? I need to aim to get that cut.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Jeez you are getting shredded.. how much longer you cutting? I need to aim to get that cut.
Thanks. Nothing like you did... 60 lbs and ****.

I am going to run the bottle of fat smack at 2 caps a day until it's gone. It has 45 servings. It's a great value for the effects it gives. I may run it at 3 caps later but I'll see how two treats me first...

Then, who knows... Maybe I'll try SD out?

image-109905234.jpg

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My aas supplier got 85 bottles of sdrol lol he will make a killing when people are willing to pay 40$ a bottle

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My aas supplier got 85 bottles of sdrol lol he will make a killing when people are willing to pay 40$ a bottle
Exactly.
Now that to layman people it's "real steroid" probably pay much higher to the right people. Theoretically, since you shouldn't do that it will be illegal.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
lol maybe.

Gah I'm debating a little stash myself....... I'm not even a big SD fan haha
I'm thinking about getting more... But I've never used it so I don't really know how I will react to it... Don't want to have like 20 bottles and it be too harsh for me or something.

I guess I could always sell it on the black market? What's a lil DEA violation worth in jail time?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Early morning PT... One cap of FatSmack/two AT2. Sweating like a fat guy at the doughnut shop.

800M run
20 pushups
20 crunches
400M sprint/run
10 body builders
20 four-count flutter kicks
15 diamond push-ups

Repeated three times. 1-1.5 min break in between.

3 min cool down/stretch...

Going to run something like this fasted twice a week (mandatory)... Also, looking into getting a swimming instructor to teach me proper techniques.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Going to run something like this fasted twice a week (mandatory)... Also, looking into getting a swimming instructor to teach me proper techniques.
Hell yeah dude, swimming is hardcore cardio. Probably really good for strengthening the ol' rotator cuff too...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah dude, swimming is hardcore cardio. Probably really good for strengthening the ol' rotator cuff too...
I'm thinking About applying for TACP officer (ALO) next year... Thinking about starting now to prepare for it. Both mentally and physically. Which means: rucking 5 miles at a time, jogging consistently for miles on end, swimming and practicing treading water in hostile situations (friend pulling you under, mask full of water, etc) and plenty of weight training.

I'm so serious about this, Im even looking into buying a gun to learn to shoot better. Lol .

murk01

murk01

Awards
Early morning PT... One cap of FatSmack/two AT2. Sweating like a fat guy at the doughnut shop.

800M run
20 pushups
20 crunches
400M sprint/run
10 body builders
20 four-count flutter kicks
15 diamond push-ups

Repeated three times. 1-1.5 min break in between.

3 min cool down/stretch...

Ur a fukin machine!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm thinking About applying for TACP officer (ALO) next year... Thinking about starting now to prepare for it. Both mentally and physically. Which means: rucking 5 miles at a time, jogging consistently for miles on end, swimming and practicing treading water in hostile situations (friend pulling you under, mask full of water, etc) and plenty of weight training.

I'm so serious about this, Im even looking into buying a gun to learn to shoot better. Lol .
You're crazy man, if that's what you wanna do though. My brother is going through all the preliminary stuff for enlisted tacp right now, you could be his CO lol.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You're crazy man, if that's what you wanna do though. My brother is going through all the preliminary stuff for enlisted tacp right now, you could be his CO lol.
Another Brown? Is he as bad ass as SuperPro Brown? Lol... Wait till you see this workout im going to ATTEMPT. I'll post it tonight when I get out of class.

Btw, I'm down to 177

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Another Brown? Is he as bad ass as SuperPro Brown? Lol... Wait till you see this workout im going to ATTEMPT. I'll post it tonight when I get out of class.

Btw, I'm down to 177
My workouts are actually moving towards more reps lately(8-12 range, never less than 6), interested to see what you're going for though. Nice man! You're about 10 over me still.

murk01

murk01

Awards
My workouts are actually moving towards more reps lately(8-12 range, never less than 6), interested to see what you're going for though. Nice man! You're about 10 over me still.
Yeh I get more satisfaction out of high Rep + high sets. I go for 12x5sets. Sick pumps, I like to feel like I pushed my body to the limit

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeh I get more satisfaction out of high Rep + high sets. I go for 12x5sets. Sick pumps, I like to feel like I pushed my body to the limit
I might try this. I started working out like this to take stress off my joints from a long period of "powerlifting" style workouts where a set would commonly be 1-5 reps of heavy, heavy weight but I'm starting to feel like my muscles get more fatigued from more reps with very controlled motion.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I might try this. I started working out like this to take stress off my joints from a long period of "powerlifting" style workouts where a set would commonly be 1-5 reps of heavy, heavy weight but I'm starting to feel like my muscles get more fatigued from more reps with very controlled motion.
That why I switched. I did a 5x5, and wanted to give my joints a break.
I love it though, when I can bearly drag my a$$ out the gym and its a struggle to get back into my car.
FUK I'm going to kill it tonight! This convos getting me amped!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Get it man! I'll be killin' back tomorrow morning, it's 10PM here(UK).