PES ENHANCED info

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, i just ordered it to try a new pre wo and to stack it with my actual pre wo which is:

alpha t2 x1
norcodrene (original formula) x2
forsk-95 x2
abe old formula x2

:) i am PRETTY MUCH HAPPY with the above and i decided to add enhanced.

i couldn't find any info on the official website guys, what is happening with this supplement? i just found a post on the forum which was talking about liver issues and hepatitis and a compound found like DAAA on crazy too and removed....

so please could you provide me all the relevant true info?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Most likely no issues. Another company used an ingredient we use in enhanced and their product had some issues. You can still do the recall though!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another company were having alleged reports of hepatitis which were speculated to relate to the ingredient aegiline.

However, some of the products on their recall list also included products which did not include aegiline.

We received no reports of serious adverse effects however we decided to discontinue Enhanced slightly earlier than anticipated out of an abundance of caution.

For what it's worth, if I still had the product I would use it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Another company were having alleged reports of hepatitis which were speculated to relate to the ingredient aegiline.

However, some of the products on their recall list also included products which did not include aegiline.

We received no reports of serious adverse effects however we decided to discontinue Enhanced slightly earlier than anticipated out of an abundance of caution.

For what it's worth, if I still had the product I would use it.
so the one i should get, if not part of those batches, will it be safe? what will be the ingredient used to replace the aegiline one?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LOT N01050
EXP 05/2015

IS this ok please?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

image.jpg

Could you tell me if this is safe or not please? Thx!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That should be good to go.
I was confused as the link regarding the batch numbers where to check was just referring to alphamine... so this is ok?

Thx

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was confused as the link regarding the batch numbers where to check was just referring to alphamine... so this is ok?

Thx
Nah the link mentioned enhanced as well actually, but your batch isn't part of the recall and is good to go. Enjoy!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nah the link mentioned enhanced as well actually, but your batch isn't part of the recall and is good to go. Enjoy!
Yeee!!! Can't wait;)

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When's the enhanced making a comeback? Down to my last container now, this to date is still my favorite PW.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When's the enhanced making a comeback? Down to my last container now, this to date is still my favorite PW.
As was it all of ours! Lol

OP I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ill use it today and I'll post my feedback tonight :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ill use it today and I'll post my feedback tonight :)

So, pumps were extreme guys, almost like when I was on cycle, incredible and what really surprised me was the great amazing mood, I was there happy and focused, great product! Lots of veins and I felt really swollen all around lol

And this was the first time hahahah

Taste was ok like almost all the PES products which I really like (apart from amino IV blueberry) and mixability was very good too.

Strength wise was ok too but I'm taking something else so I can't say if it was cause of the ARA.

Thanks PES, the only supplement company that didn't really never disappointed me... love you guys, if you need a tester I'm here ��

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, pumps were extreme guys, almost like when I was on cycle, incredible and what really surprised me was the great amazing mood, I was there happy and focused, great product! Lots of veins and I felt really swollen all around lol

And this was the first time hahahah

Taste was ok like almost all the PES products which I really like (apart from amino IV blueberry) and mixability was very good too.

Strength wise was ok too but I'm taking something else so I can't say if it was cause of the ARA.

Thanks PES, the only supplement company that didn't really never disappointed me... love you guys, if you need a tester I'm here ��
Thanks man! Enhanced is some good stuff, crazy pumps from the nitrates and CDP choline gives some great focus.

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
Hnng to the return of enhanced.
But, i just finished my last bottle. By far the best energy/euphoria product to date.
Energy and focus was unparalleled

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, pumps were extreme guys, almost like when I was on cycle, incredible and what really surprised me was the great amazing mood, I was there happy and focused, great product! Lots of veins and I felt really swollen all around lol And this was the first time hahahah Taste was ok like almost all the PES products which I really like (apart from amino IV blueberry) and mixability was very good too. Strength wise was ok too but I'm taking something else so I can't say if it was cause of the ARA. Thanks PES, the only supplement company that didn't really never disappointed me... love you guys, if you need a tester I'm here ?
Thanks for the feedback brosef. I'm happy to hear you have been so satisfied with our products. As mentioned unmatched pumps and insane energy but I always felt incredible focus on enhanced as well.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Trust me I did try lot of products as pre wo and this was amazing, maybe a bit "too strong" but that's cause I'm taking norcodrene + forsk + abe old + alpha t2 + ara as a pre wo lol so... Norco and enhanced maybe are too much together hahahaha

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me I did try lot of products as pre wo and this was amazing, maybe a bit "too strong" but that's cause I'm taking norcodrene + forsk + abe old + alpha t2 + ara as a pre wo lol so... Norco and enhanced maybe are too much together hahahaha
I use OG enhanced on back days and shoulder says only

Love it but I'm on last bottle

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
OG? OG enhanced? What OG stands for? Why only on back and shoulders days only man?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG? OG enhanced? What OG stands for? Why only on back and shoulders days only man?
OG = original.

There's only one version but since it was DQ'ed people like to say OG. Also since there will be a different stimulant based pre to replace it :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thx master!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
just came across a sealed bottle of enhanced. not sure if want to buy though or wait for the new pre haha alphamine and hv is doing the trick for me right now anyway

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Get it and save it for later

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just came across a sealed bottle of enhanced. not sure if want to buy though or wait for the new pre haha alphamine and hv is doing the trick for me right now anyway
I wouldn't be able to pass it up!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
how long until the new pre is released?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still a little while longer. It will be worth waiting for :)
I think everyone is dying for this release. I've been due for a new bomb pre for a while.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I got a stash of enhanced in the black friday sales that will last a while.
Id love to see a preworkout that really utilises nootropics stims and pumps

Something like the enhanced stim blend with theobromine.
Focus from full servings of L-Tryptophan/5htp, acetyl choline, acetyl tyrosine, acetyl carnatine,
Pumps from Agmatine (750mg-1g per serving), nitrates, TMG,

I think that would be solid as hell.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You guys have this product here

https://pescience.com/high-volume.html

Which we in UK don't have...... What is that? Something to replace enhanced? Since enhanced is not on the PES website......

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have this product here https://pescience.com/high-volume.html Which we in UK don't have...... What is that? Something to replace enhanced? Since enhanced is not on the PES website......
It should be making its way on to shelfs out there shortly. It is our pump and performance based pre-workout. Amazing product.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have this product here

https://pescience.com/high-volume.html

Which we in UK don't have...... What is that? Something to replace enhanced? Since enhanced is not on the PES website......
Like LiveToLift said, it is our stim free preworkout. We are working on a stim workout to replace enhanced, so in the future this new product will be our stim option. High Volume is our stim free option for those who don't want to use stims.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Great job guys..... I love PES never been disappointed I really hope this will reach UK

THX and merry Xmas

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job guys..... I love PES never been disappointed I really hope this will reach UK THX and merry Xmas
For sure. Be on the lookout! :)
Merry Christmas to you as well.

dsseven

Banned
Awards
Alphamine and high volume is my latest pre work out combo. Keeps me motivated even through the holidays.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine and high volume is my latest pre work out combo. Keeps me motivated even through the holidays.
Very effective combo for any goal right there.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like LiveToLift said, it is our stim free preworkout. We are working on a stim workout to replace enhanced, so in the future this new product will be our stim option. High Volume is our stim free option for those who don't want to use stims.
so will the two be stackable at full doses or will the new stimulant based pre also contain a hefty dose of nitrates? Either way my wallet is ready

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
My pre is

2x first-95
2x norco
1x alpha t2
2x abe old formula
1x enhanced

Trust me..... I can train for days

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so will the two be stackable at full doses or will the new stimulant based pre also contain a hefty dose of nitrates? Either way my wallet is ready
Can't really tell you right now, sorry my man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nudes to ben and you get the low down ;) bdcc lol
Ben is so vain that he compares nudes to others just to solidify how much more sexy he is then the rest of the world. :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Off topic.

Need help finding out all online sites that sell PES products.

So far other than NutraPlanet and TFSupplements, who out there sells PES supplements and more importantly, who sells the WHOLE product lineup?

Cause so far only TF & NP are the only sites that carry EVERYTHING PES.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic.

Need help finding out all online sites that sell PES products.

So far other than NutraPlanet and TFSupplements, who out there sells PES supplements and more importantly, who sells the WHOLE product lineup?

Cause so far only TF & NP are the only sites that carry EVERYTHING PES.
I think just those two, but I am not sure. I know bb.com will have pretty much everything in the future.