It was, but you can still find some on sale online

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been, sorry. If its any consultation we have a pre-work that is almost ready to be released ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been DQ'd for a while now. Like Josh said, we have a non-stim pre-workout being released very soon and then will have a stimulant based pre-workout to replace Enhanced in the future :).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you!
can't wait to try the new prework!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
how dangerous was the ingredient aegeline? cause thats the reason it was removed right?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Don't see it on this site pescience.com

?
Wow, heard about the search button before?

how dangerous was the ingredient aegeline? cause thats the reason it was removed right?
There is no proof that the ingredient is in fact dangerous. I believe they took the product off the market because the same ingredient from USPLabs OxyElite Pro ran into a ****storm because of fake supplements on Hawaii, and simpy because the FDA hates USPLabs after the case with DMAA and Jack3D.

The european version (and Australian i believe?) of Jack3D Advanced is still being produced and sold, and it also contains Aegeline. There is no outbreak from this. Enhanced is also sold several places in Europe and US and i've never heard about one single case of liver damage caused by this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would venture that its because the aegeline was not compliant rather than because it was considered dangerous. They discontinued and are in the process of producing something better

Nyrin

Awards
Saw that TF supps has some on blowout clearance, fyi...
Wow, that's the best deal I've seen on it. Got three tubs and a bottle of Versa-1. I'll get to experience aegeline before it disappears forever after all!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Bryancap77 Supplement Auction 34