PES AlphaT2 4caps/day

burfect

Awards
I've seen a few people on the board doing 4 caps daily. Any additional benefits/sides by implementing this dosing strategy.

Been doing the traditional 3caps for a while but am considering bumping up to 4 based on some user feedback.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used this product successful at 4 caps (split 2/2). Had no sides to speak of...

I have also stacked it FINAFLEX PX Black. Which is a low stim fat burner. I realize some may advise against this but there were no issues for me.

burfect

Awards
I have used this product successful at 4 caps (split 2/2). Had no sides to speak of...

I have also stacked it FINAFLEX PX Black. Which is a low stim fat burner. I realize some may advise against this but there were no issues for me.
Thanks Wasme, think I will be bumping up to 4 today.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a few people on the board doing 4 caps daily. Any additional benefits/sides by implementing this dosing strategy.

Been doing the traditional 3caps for a while but am considering bumping up to 4 based on some user feedback.

How are the results at 3 caps daily? We design each product to be near maximum effectiveness at the suggested serving size, so if you havent plateaued yet I would recommend staying there until you do. If you have a decent tolerance to thermogenics you shouldnt experience any ill effect aside from a further suppressed appetite.

One thing I may recommend would be to throw in a complimentary product, like forskolin-95, to stack with Alpha-t2 as opposed to dosing it higher. When you dose more of one particular product, you're still targeting the exact same pathways as before just at a higher amount. When you combine it with another ingredient that works differently, you gain an additive/synergistic effect.